Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:22 AM

lol most of the rich guys I know are the cheapest with their money!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thats how they get and stay rich...they are not fools

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:17 AM
laugh laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:15 AM
Don't forget that a great number of the "financially" acceptable people out there have the sense to understand what a waste some of these excesses are and actually use their brains.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:13 AM

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT SUMTHINGDIFFERENT.

SHORT/SWEET AND SPELLED CORRECTLY.

Damn straight! That 4 years in the 3rd grade paid off! bigsmile laugh laugh :tongue:

nice

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:07 AM
this reminds me...anyone got an extra beer for me?

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:04 AM

I guess what I mean about breaking the ice. What do you say in a interest that your attempting to woo.

You would think cause I have dictionary brain I could come up with something, better then " Hey nice profile. Lets chat sometime".

I just find it hard. Perhaps cause its easy for everyone else. laugh

Seems like maybe your just a bit shy..and thats ok. I use to be that way when I was younger. but as I live life, it taught me there nothing really to be "shy" or "scared" of. It could also be due to my own life. I have my own motto .. "I fear so little, because I have overcome so much".

As for what do you say to a woman?? Just be yourself. An example..going to use Hawaii for this..I hope she does not mind.

"Hi Hawaii, my name is Steve. I had read your post and seen your profile and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. You have a GREAT smile! And it seems we have some things in common,like music, concerts, walking on the beach, etc., maybe we could chat sometime?

If you're interested in chatting, hit me back! Hope to hear from you!

Take Care!
Steve "

Thats basically it. Nothing fancy, its just a "hi" and an introduction. No "lines" no games, no bs.

Just my opinion. I'm single and no date...so maybe I'm just wrong! :tongue: laugh

Gonna cut and paste this..hope I remember to change the nameslaugh

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:57 AM

never eat yellow snow??noway

but is has more flavorsick

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:56 AM
but it's such a pretty blue square

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:50 AM
you all can write me..I won't reject you:)flowerforyou

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:44 AM
but if you wait too long you'll end up like me:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:18 PM
but he said pleaselaugh laugh laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:14 PM

totage - if you dont mind where did you get ur info from? because I do know that the Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

The Federal Reserve System has a structure designed by Congress to give it a broad perspective on the economy and on economic activity in all parts of the nation. It is a federal system, composed basically of a central, governmental agency--the Board of Governors--in Washington, D.C., and twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, located in major cities throughout the nation. These components share responsibility for supervising and regulating certain financial institutions and activities; for providing banking services to depository institutions and to the federal government; and for ensuring that consumers receive adequate information and fair treatment in their business with the banking system.

This is not entirely accurate

actually the 12 FRB are not for profit - response from wmyers4u

Federal Reserve Banks generate their own income, primarily from interest earned on government securities that are acquired in the course of Federal Reserve monetary policy actions.

A secondary source of income is derived from the provision of priced services to depository institutions, as required by the Monetary Control Act of 1980.

Federal Reserve Banks are not, however, operated for a profit, and each year they return to the U.S. Treasury all earnings in excess of Federal Reserve operating and other expenses.

In the literal sense, yes you are right. But there is more to it once you start examining who actually controls the Reserve banks and their powers.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:03 PM

please clarify wmyers4u

It is comprised of 12 for profit banks

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:57 PM

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE COPORATION OWNED BY PRIVATE BANKS

totage - if you dont mind where did you get ur info from? because I do know that the Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

The Federal Reserve System has a structure designed by Congress to give it a broad perspective on the economy and on economic activity in all parts of the nation. It is a federal system, composed basically of a central, governmental agency--the Board of Governors--in Washington, D.C., and twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, located in major cities throughout the nation. These components share responsibility for supervising and regulating certain financial institutions and activities; for providing banking services to depository institutions and to the federal government; and for ensuring that consumers receive adequate information and fair treatment in their business with the banking system.

This is not entirely accurate

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:50 PM

I wish I had another picture to put up here but I really dont. So say hi to the bunny.

whats up doc?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:48 PM
much better

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:45 PM
it's just you:) stop flipping everyone off:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:45 PM
the answer to this question is not very clear

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:43 PM

Savagirl...... any woman who is willing to sign a prenup is simply stating she doesn't expect to take assets from a guy if it doesn't work out. She doesn't need them. Personally, it wouldn't bother me to sign one, as I can and do provide for myself. If I marry someone, how much money they have is the last thing I care about.
How much character, loyalty and integrity he has DOES count.

What if he has short ears and fleas??? bigsmile laugh
laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:38 PM

anyone from championship land here ???????????

nope but a huge red sox fan!

I was a Red Sox fan when the clobbered the Yankees..I hold a special place in my heart for anyone who beats the Yankees:)

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25