Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:40 PM
are they cuming too soon or too latelaugh

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:34 PM

if he doesn't seem to care and he's making accusations why do you still like him?

long story short... i trusted him and i think im now stupid lol

Sounds like life lessons to me. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:33 PM
To help you calm down------>Beat him, run him over and bury him in the woods:)

As to why he thinks you are doing things you are not, I have no idea. If he doesn't trust or believe you...I would ask if you have given him a reason not to. If you haven't..what kind of friend is this???????

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:28 PM

One of yahoos recent headlines:

Scientists discover how pregnant women keep from tipping over

hey its you!!! how are you ?

I'm great...but that could change because I am thinking about prank calling the White House:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:27 PM
Never trust a doctor, ever. Always get a 2nd opinion.

In their defense, the technology used nearly 20 years ago may have improved to the point that if done today it might have more reliable results....but in the end we rely on humans that are as flawed as we are.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:21 PM
I like it

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:19 PM
If "WE" started making a real effort to by American products this would not be as bad as it is. Every single American is to blame for this, whether you like it or not.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:15 PM
One of yahoos recent headlines:

Scientists discover how pregnant women keep from tipping over

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:09 PM

What about the people who need welfare just for short-term to help them get through difficult times in-between jobs?

Here in Indiana there is no work requirements to receive welfare.

Indiana has a program called "Impact" it is a job program that goes along with the TNAF(welfare) program in Indiana. Residents are required to participate in this job training and job finder service to receive benefits in Indiana.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:58 PM

What about the people who need welfare just for short-term to help them get through difficult times in-between jobs?

There usually are stipulations for that. The recipient generally has to show proof that they are actively seeking employment.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:54 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Wed 12/12/07 12:54 PM

I agree with some, not with others. Especially #6, that view encourages ignorance

..and #19..in Tennesssee you have to work 30 hours, lets not regress to any less

I wasn't aware that it was already required to work 30 hours in tennessee to recieve benefits.

Also, I think my views are very educated for me only being 18...

You will find that most states have work requirements for any type of welfare. You should also think about the fact that the minimum wage guarantees that welfare will always be here. As long as employers are allowed to pay less than a living wage, the government will pay the rest.

Welfare is a government program that is in place to allow companies to keep their wages low and increase their profits...nothing more

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:45 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Wed 12/12/07 12:48 PM
I agree with some, not with others. Especially #6, that view encourages ignorance

..and #19..in Tennesssee you have to work 30 hours, lets not regress to any less

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:41 PM
I only had to read the first line to know that it couldn't be true, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:38 PM
welcome to the club:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:37 PM
love it

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:33 PM
welcome...and you can have the south....well most of it anyways:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:33 PM
Hi...bye

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:27 PM

:tongue: ok you got me..whats enya?

the name of a singer

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:26 PM

laugh I am looking for a really and truly, honest to goodness genuine frawg dawg and they seem to be harder to find than pregnant mules or honest politicians

Someone was selling a pregnant donkey on Knoxville Craigslist the other day.....so maybe you will have some luck.

wmyers4u's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:43 PM
well, you haven't hit on me either..It's a two way street hun......laugh

Have a good one