Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:54 PM
coke is worse

which....rather......name brands and be broke or store brand and be uncool?

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:51 PM
cockroaches are far worse

which....rather........go bald or go gray

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:56 PM

Why do we need to see things from private emails.......there is a block and delete in your email for a reason?

I didn't see the thread, but we all get sick vulgar emails. I have had my fair share, but don't find the need to post them for all to see. JMOdrinker

How come no one has sent me any like that? .....talk about life not being fair:cry:

I have gotten some sick things.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Lucky you, LOL

on a more serious note I can probably imagine

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:50 PM

Why do we need to see things from private emails.......there is a block and delete in your email for a reason?

I didn't see the thread, but we all get sick vulgar emails. I have had my fair share, but don't find the need to post them for all to see. JMOdrinker

How come no one has sent me any like that? .....talk about life not being fair:cry:

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:47 PM
I'm still working on the friends part.......I'll keep ya posted though

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:46 PM
organizing, I'll take two stiff drinks and a shredder

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:44 PM
cold chops, yuck

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:40 PM
someone was going to start talking about band camp........I think that is reasonable grounds for deleting it:)

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:38 PM
have a stronger drink....after a while you will forget you were even here....problem solved, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:31 PM
Go AWAYlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

when's the game? Sunday?

wmyers4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:22 PM
I do not know if there ever is a way to get over it completely. I feel for you....I almost lost my mom about 3 years ago. It was by far the worst thing I have ever had to deal with.

Just remember that mom would want you to live your life and be happy. She did not spend all those years raising you just to have you miserable.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:40 PM
the food tax in tennessee....there should never be tax on food.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:57 PM
baseball minus steroids

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:09 PM

1. Do you work out?
2. Don't you think you should?
3. Didn't you hear Sex in bed all day is great excercise?

I like your way or thinking, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:03 PM
are you married?

does he own a gun?

what time will he be home?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:54 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Wed 01/02/08 06:55 PM

I can't really say one way or the other as those kinds of threads aren't ones I'm really interested in.

I wasn't trying to say you were angry. That was simply one of the things everyone should try not to do. Posting in anger is about the worst thing you can do on a forum because it leads to trolling and flaming. Those things get ugly real fast.

im not really trollin
but a just sayin how it is
i find it really sad
if only you knew how i felt

i guess i truly view this world in a different way
i came to this forum to speak to mature people i still see them but tha rest are just not worth it
i will ignore threads not worht to post in
but i do however still see how people are just sad

You are a hard one to figure out. Earlier you posted about being picked on for wearing glasses.

I commented and then you say no one does this to you.......

.......I do not understand what you are thinking or why you are writing half of what you do.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:50 PM
or 2devil

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:43 PM

Dude: Shouldn't you be up in a tower somewhere with a high powered rifle.....??
love this response

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:39 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discussit with them.

So happy posting! happy
Best advice on here yet!laugh
I agree, but what fun would that be, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:33 PM
let me just set the record straight Mr. CARisLOVE

car is not LOVE........it is just a replacement for a horse. A horse you could love(but it's illegal in some states)....but not a car.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25