Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:31 PM
wow

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:20 PM
well, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should just remain a friend and see where time leads you all.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:18 PM
well, if your posts are poems..then perhaps. I personally don't see it as that big of a deal either way.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:13 PM
laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:10 PM
am I just too tired...I don't get it.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:58 PM

I got a call from my ex today o.O I think that counts as random.
poor poor you

mine doesn't have my number

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:48 PM
I am not pointless

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:45 PM

Ok simile enough, ask the a question about what the person below you might do, they can respond they already have, they are willing, they won't or they wish they could.

Would you drive a race car?

does my 78 Firebird count? No..well I would love to

Ever total your car?

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:22 PM
I could have sworn that it was all the girls fault:)

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:07 PM
I'm just a little bitter. That button doesn't work on my profile either

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:06 PM

god i hate man bashing, reminds me of a lot high school

Na, high school was just practicelaugh

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:05 PM

Because all men do. Life is a game and all men do is either tell you straight out that all they want is sex and then if you want the same then it is "on" or they come at you with this "I want to settle down and be with one person and I love you **** I mean stuff and all that then when you give them some you don't hear from them ever or if you do they are rude and disrespectful and tell you ****i mean stuff like don't call my baby mama house no more so that is why women think the way that they do. If you don't think or do things that way then yes you are gay. But whatever I don't have time to try and figure out what is what and what goes where i do what I do for the reason that I want to do that so if I want a one night stand I know where to go and get one and then if I want a realtionship I **** myself. Men are not what they use to be. At ALLLLLL they play games and say that they are going to do something and then when you call and see if they are still going to do it they happen to not answer their phone or are out of the calling area so I say live and learn and not everybody is the same but men are.

This sounds a little bitter, IMO

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:02 PM

I'm not a bed hopper-I'm a woman with options! laugh laugh
You go girl

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:01 PM

and? did you make a poor or good choice in marriage partner?

Nope. He was and is a good man---and as far as I'm concerned, my marriage was not a failure as we were together for so long.

However, situations and people change and it doesn't matter how hard one works, plans, and schemes.

Sounds like a lack of commitment. How many children were affected?

You are naive. The real world is not black and white. Perhaps you should take a few philosophy classes.

Knowing what I want makes me naive? I disagree. This is not a challenge about education, why not stick to the topic.

I think she is referring to the fact that you cannot predict the future or determine how things will work out based upon who the person is today.

As an example, lets say you find the man you are looking for. 10 years from now his very successful career becomes so stressful that he has a nervous breakdown and gambles everything away and the two of you end up living in that trailer park. Is it your fault for not picking someone else to marry?

Mostly, there are no guarantees. Still, choices must be made. I think most people DO ignore the red flags when choosing marriage partners. There is nothing wrong with doing the best you can.
Love is blind..so some of these red flags may not be visible at the time.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:59 PM
I can be discreet

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:58 PM
noway

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:56 PM

Ok I'm back. Hmmmmmm. Gotta give savagirl credit. She stated her opine. And she stuck to her guns. She never waivered from her selling points. She debated you all well and never let her emotions get in her way. Maybe we didn't hear some issues we didn't like concerning moral issues but hey really what's in your closet and wallet. She put it all out on the table. No BS here. Can you knock someone for different views. We all get knocked and have to roll with the punches. She's did 13 rounds and 13 pages with all of you and she's still standing. Ding! Ding! She's the winner as far as I'm concerned. Debate her. Don't scorn her. Advise her. Don't attack her. What's my problem? None. None whatsoever. And I don't want any. I do have a question for you savagirl and that is what went wrong with your last relationship? Be honest. Did you grow apart? Was he too family as in controlled by his parents orientated? Was there infidelity issues involved? Did you cheat on him? What would he say regarding your breakup? That's all I have. I'd love to have a mutual life with someone. But I'm too old to raise children and I'm not too keen on having a relationship based on contractual obligations and what is expected of each other in one persons mind. There should be more sharing of ideas and mutual interests to keep spice in a lifelong relationship. I'm not interested in a boring unchallenging, non adventurous life. I live my life to its fullest and value every moment full of real love and sharing. I know the difference between right and wrong in my heart and choose the right thing all the time no matter what even if it hurts me. I live life with no regrets and I sleep every night with a clear concious. Wish I could find someone a bit like me.
yep, all except it's 15 pages. I guess you need a faster network in that jet of yours:)

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:49 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Thu 12/13/07 02:50 PM

and? did you make a poor or good choice in marriage partner?

Nope. He was and is a good man---and as far as I'm concerned, my marriage was not a failure as we were together for so long.

However, situations and people change and it doesn't matter how hard one works, plans, and schemes.

Sounds like a lack of commitment. How many children were affected?

You are naive. The real world is not black and white. Perhaps you should take a few philosophy classes.

Knowing what I want makes me naive? I disagree. This is not a challenge about education, why not stick to the topic.

I think she is referring to the fact that you cannot predict the future or determine how things will work out based upon who the person is today.

As an example, lets say you find the man you are looking for. 10 years from now his very successful career becomes so stressful that he has a nervous breakdown and gambles everything away and the two of you end up living in that trailer park. Is it your fault for not picking someone else to marry?

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:43 PM

Never done it....oh wait....I have...my bad.

You should ok it with your friend first.
I am not in this situationnoway

It was a general YOU..or a collective You....not you in particular

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:40 PM

Because that is the ultimate prize..may not be ALL he wants-but every man entertains the thought of "hitting it"
twicelove

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25