Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:25 PM
this is true..but people have been brainwashed so long now that they just assume its the way it is so they just keep paying.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:19 PM
The neat thing is that money used to be backed by gold, now the money is made by a private institution and is not backed by gold anymore......................who got the gold when we stopped using is as a standard to secure our currency?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:15 PM

you got to love it i think it has a bug:smile:

a smokebug

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:13 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:10 PM

so are you saying that my offshore accounts aren't good enough?

LOL..yeh and you still owe me $320K for that leer you borrowed you never returned!! Ooops sorry you owe the corporation! :tongue:

Darn that maid...she was supposed to have it detailed before it is returned. SHe just keeps shining my knob and not woring on the jet:)

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:05 PM

I've stated my requirements for a man I'd consider marriage. I don't understand the negativity about wanting a nice family life with a man that can provide these things.

How is it a bad thing that a man be able to house his family and take them to the shore?

Maybe there's a misunderstanding of the meaning of luxury. It is the absence of poverty.

A man that can afford your desires such as chartering jets..is just a little different than "absence of poverty." Chartering a jet for one weekend costs more than the average American makes in a year. You need to come down to reality, because you clearly have no sense of the value of currency.

I think the comment was something about chartering a yacht, but that really doesn't matter. I value family and home:smile:

It was "don't need his and her private jets or to own a yacht when you can charter"

The word charter in the context you presented it would be inclusive of both jets an yachts.

But anyways, what do you think would be a respectable annual salary for this man of yours?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:58 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Wed 12/12/07 08:00 PM

I've stated my requirements for a man I'd consider marriage. I don't understand the negativity about wanting a nice family life with a man that can provide these things.

How is it a bad thing that a man be able to house his family and take them to the shore?

Maybe there's a misunderstanding of the meaning of luxury. It is the absence of poverty.

A man that can afford your desires such as chartering jets..is just a little different than "absence of poverty." Chartering a jet for one weekend costs more than the average American makes in a year. You need to come down to reality, because you clearly have no sense of the value of currency.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:54 PM
so are you saying that my offshore accounts aren't good enough?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:46 PM

Ok ok ok ok...so.

Rich guy (or well off anyway.) enough to pretty much live the lifestyle.

Family, kids and gets to sleep around.

Sounds like the kind of guy you are looking for...would say. "what do i need you for? I'm already rich, living the lifestyle and sleep around...why would i want a wife and kids to spend my money"

so, what do you offer to they uh..."lucky" fellow...who is most likely going to be rich, and 80.

Interesting. Are you saying that there are no men that value family and children that aren't struggling financially?

I think he is saying that to catch this guy, you sure better be bringing something to the table. Since you aren't even willing to post a pic, what would you be bringing to the table?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:37 PM

would you be willing to keep finances completely separate and sign a prenuptial agreement in case the marriage failed?

Prenups are insulting. I'd never sign one.

Of course you wouldn't...

Are you smart enough to sign one:wink:

I'd sign one because I actually have INTEGRITY.

Integrity is walking away with dignity, since you insist on bringing divorce into the picture:wink: There is no integrity in the idea of a prenup. It is the anti-thesis.

Correct me if I am wrong..but to death do us part is not something you would endure if he was to lose everything and have to start over. Would you be by his side through it all?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:33 PM

Are you writing all this down yet?

The ladies here are talking to you.

Us guys are dissin' you hard!!!!!

Listen to the ladies and get your head straight.

smokin drinker bigsmile

What is wrong with wanting a man that can provide financial security for his family? Why are you guys 'dissin' me?

Because it does not work like that!!!!!

We are not your Daddy, little girl.

We are MEN!!!!!! With morals and values and not boys with toys!!!!!!

Get a grip!!!!

:angry:

You seem angry about something in this post. I don't understand why. Isn't it moral to provide for your family? I don't consider a house and having a car to drive your kids to soccer and ballet to be having toys. It's not daddy, it's hubby:smile:

Look just above this post of yours that I am quoting.

You have asked for a man that is already given permission by you to treat you like a toy.

For crying out loud!!!!!

If you are that erotic and wildly passionate and bent on being used and tenderized with disengenuous emotion, then go ahead.

But you shouldn't do that.

Women are not toys, and you put out that you want to be a toy.

Show some dignity.

You might just find and make yourself a better lover.

Two tango better when in love.

smokin drinker bigsmile

It sounds to me that you are uncomfortable discussing the issue of money. I think you also make the presumption that me and the the man I date and marry don't thoroughly enjoy one another. I wouldn't see it that way.

Back to my earlier comment. You will not find what you are looking for here. Even the ones of us who are living comfortably, more than likely are not exactly compatible with your expectations.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:27 PM

would you be willing to keep finances completely separate and sign a prenuptial agreement in case the marriage failed?

I'd sign one because I actually have INTEGRITY.

You go girldrinker

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:23 PM

I would.....she ain't getting my 15 year old truck or my 5 year old tvlaugh

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:20 PM

Are you writing all this down yet?

The ladies here are talking to you.

Us guys are dissin' you hard!!!!!

Listen to the ladies and get your head straight.

smokin drinker bigsmile

What is wrong with wanting a man that can provide financial security for his family? Why are you guys 'dissin' me?

Because it does not work like that!!!!!

We are not your Daddy, little girl.

We are MEN!!!!!! With morals and values and not boys with toys!!!!!!

Get a grip!!!!

:angry:

You seem angry about something in this post. I don't understand why. Isn't it moral to provide for your family? I don't consider a house and having a car to drive your kids to soccer and ballet to be having toys. It's not daddy, it's hubby:smile:

So does this mean you are willing to give up on the chartered jet?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:16 PM
I just want to know if this girl even has a clue how much it costs to charter a jet.

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:13 PM

It seems to me the people replying do not believe a potential partner's financial status has any place in discussing marriage, family and home life?

That sounds a litle short sighted to me.

I think financial stress is a contributing factor in divorce.

sure is, especially with someone with your expectations. Do you even know how much it costs to charter a jet?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:10 PM

I cant believe this thread.. lol wow! all i have to say.

With you on that one M...My grands have been married 60 years. I have this weird idea that you marry someone to be faithful FOREVER. But thats coming from me...still single at 31.

me too and i am single 22 yr man.. i do care how hot your are i wouldnt go for that shi*. and guessin since you didnt post a pic you are most likely on the fugly side..

have more respect for youself.

I have repsect for myself and for others as well.

Do you even know how much it costs to charter a jet?

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:07 PM

YOUR QUOTE:
Honestly, men, your appearance isn't everything. Grooming and dress matter. You should be an affluent professional or successful business person, being able to afford a comfortable home and vacation retreats. Excessive lifestyle isn't necessary rather basic luxuries.
MINE:
This part confuses me..or maybe u are just confused your self....Excessive lifestyle isnt necessary? Yet you want vacation retreats? Hahahahahahaha....sorry that dont make sense to menoway

I just mean we don't need his and her private jets or to own a yacht when you can charter. basic luxuries, like we both have our own car and maybe sinks in the bathroom.

Let me get this straight, you are on a FREE dating site talking about chartering yachts and jets...Hmmmmmmmmm

Everything else that scares me aside...I think you are not going to find that here. Have you tried pay sites?

I believe there is a suggardaddie dot com, something to that effect. All rich men who just want to spoil a chick. I really dont think I could ever live a lifestyle like that. Id start spending money and forget where it came from. Im better off making my own, spending my own. As soon as I find a job bigsmile

but there are no jobs in Florida, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:05 PM
I want a woman that will do all of these things 4 me, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:02 PM

YOUR QUOTE:
Honestly, men, your appearance isn't everything. Grooming and dress matter. You should be an affluent professional or successful business person, being able to afford a comfortable home and vacation retreats. Excessive lifestyle isn't necessary rather basic luxuries.
MINE:
This part confuses me..or maybe u are just confused your self....Excessive lifestyle isnt necessary? Yet you want vacation retreats? Hahahahahahaha....sorry that dont make sense to menoway

I just mean we don't need his and her private jets or to own a yacht when you can charter. basic luxuries, like we both have our own car and maybe sinks in the bathroom.

Let me get this straight, you are on a FREE dating site talking about chartering yachts and jets...Hmmmmmmmmm

Everything else that scares me aside...I think you are not going to find that here. Have you tried pay sites?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25