Community > Posts By > wmyers4u

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:36 PM

and? did you make a poor or good choice in marriage partner?

Nope. He was and is a good man---and as far as I'm concerned, my marriage was not a failure as we were together for so long.

However, situations and people change and it doesn't matter how hard one works, plans, and schemes.

Sounds like a lack of commitment. How many children were affected?
MAny times it has little to do with choice. Sometimes people die or get brain damage from a serious accident and are never the same person you married. Picking your mate is nothing more than an educated guess followed by good luck or bad luck.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:32 PM
Dodge Charger?

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:31 PM
Never done it....oh wait....I have...my bad.

You should ok it with your friend first.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:24 PM

what is the SWARM? I don't follow...

I'm sure gustava has her own definitions and a long history of urinary tract infections to define it, but I'd call it less than desirable living conditions.

Heehee. Yup, you pegged me...

For your information little girl, I was married for 15 years, have a graduate degree in English Literature, owned a successful business, and am currently a writer.

and I love your pic with the big sign in it, that is too much

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:23 PM

I'm sure gustava has her own definitions and a long history of urinary tract infections to define it, but I'd call it less than desirable living conditions.

Just remember that Jesus would not have a problem with living in a trailer park........unless a tornado was coming:)

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:17 PM

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:08 PM

you've got yourself 13 pages, not too shabby:)

As much as I hate to agree with you:) You are right about people having kids that probably shouldn't

I represent more traditional family values and I guess I'm a girl that was never made to become accustomed to living in a mobile home. I couldn't do that so I could not consider dating a man of those means. I don't mean to put anyone down. I'm pretty much a christian, not to bring religion into it, so don't start:smile:

Too late..You just brought it in.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:58 PM
who Knows? I will never understand why people do this

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:57 PM
you've got yourself 13 pages, not too shabby:)

As much as I hate to agree with you:) You are right about people having kids that probably shouldn't

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:54 PM
Edited by wmyers4u on Thu 12/13/07 01:56 PM

See, here's the real issue. I'm sorry to hear that. I think she sucks. I'm a responsible, dependable, devoted person who values family and familt taking care of one another. I know it's idealistic, but I regard family/children as serious commitments. Everyone ultimately must commit to providing their part or share, whether it's money or time, cooking, cleaning and basically making a comfortable home for everyone to share and enjoy.

Like it or not, you've got 13 pages....not too shabby.

...and as much as I hate to agree with you..yes it seems that a lot of the wrong people do have the most kids.

I understand where you are coming from, my main sticking points are few. Mainly when you are using words out of context. You say one thing and then say you mean the word to mean something else.

It is nearly impossible to have an honest discussion using the English language when you do that.

I'm being honest, but I understand what you mean here. I did not intend for my topic to turn into a debate about language use. That wasn't my idea about any of this, so it happens anyway. More funflowerforyou

Where did my comment go?

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:47 PM

yep

I think he meant in Nashville, LOL

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:36 PM

dont be depressed how about being dumped on your bday

It was your birthday, I am sorry. I would have waited a couple days had I only known:)

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:34 PM

See, here's the real issue. I'm sorry to hear that. I think she sucks. I'm a responsible, dependable, devoted person who values family and familt taking care of one another. I know it's idealistic, but I regard family/children as serious commitments. Everyone ultimately must commit to providing their part or share, whether it's money or time, cooking, cleaning and basically making a comfortable home for everyone to share and enjoy.

I understand where you are coming from, my main sticking points are few. Mainly when you are using words out of context. You say one thing and then say you mean the word to mean something else.

It is nearly impossible to have an honest discussion using the English language when you do that.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:26 PM

Wait I'll be 24! LMAO See I don't even remember how old I am..that's terribleohwell

You mean how young you are. Never make yourself old:)

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:24 PM

You also have no idea what my background or education level is. You also do not have to attain a specific level of education before becoming a published author. Much literature has been penned by people based on their life experiences, not their education level.

To think or suggest anything different would be a very uneducated assumption on your part.

The topic isn't about education either, buuuuut I'm aware of what you've stated above. The members posting here have just looked for a means of attacking and discrediting the point of my original post.

I imagine the men here aren't interested in financial responsibility to family and the women here like being single parents.

Interesting, seeing that I am a full-time single father because the mother saw no interest in any sort of responsibility.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:21 PM
I don't celebrate my birthday...I just hope it passes without people realizing.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:18 PM

Why cant we just get along and let this thread fade away??laugh

We get alonglaugh Just a topic of discussion. It's great the people on this site are so responsive. I'd even pay for gustava to attend charm school with my rich husband's money:wink:

Your best response to a post yet. Many congratulations:wink:

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:15 PM

I'll repeat. I'm using the same language as you are here that everyone understands. Also, like I've said, it takes time to get used to having ideas of your own:wink:

So are you saying that your definition of luxury is incorrect and you are now accepting that the real definition is right?

Nope, but I'm not really interested to know why you think you have the REAL definition because I'm not sure that you do think.

I hope that you are educated enough to see how uneducated your responses like this are.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:12 PM
You also have no idea what my background or education level is. You also do not have to attain a specific level of education before becoming a published author. Much literature has been penned by people based on their life experiences, not their education level.

To think or suggest anything different would be a very uneducated assumption on your part.

wmyers4u's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:06 PM

I'll repeat. I'm using the same language as you are here that everyone understands. Also, like I've said, it takes time to get used to having ideas of your own:wink:

So are you saying that your definition of luxury is incorrect and you are now accepting that the real definition is right?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25