Community > Posts By > oldkid46

oldkid46's photo
Sun 02/02/20 06:21 AM
When you hang with trash, you become trash. Find a better life!!!

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 08:02 PM

so you're subscibing to the position that it's not a problem (whether against the law or not), and that we (as american citizens) should just allow it to go unchecked?
NO!!!!! I don't think any elected official or high ranking appointed official should be able to make a decision that benefits him or her or any member of their extended family. Examples: books written by Bolton or Obama. There is a reason why people in the higher reaches of government become very rich and it doesn't have anything to do with their government salary.

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 06:03 PM
A fleeting emotional high followed by periods of depression!!

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 05:00 PM

Either both sides call witnesses or neither. Dems only want a couple of their choosing!! I would like to know a lot more about Burisma and Hunter Biden! The whole Ukrainian story over the years is not very good!!

Trump's daughter works at the White House
Her husband works at the White House
Rudy's son works at the White House
Barr's daughter works at the Treasury
Barr's son-in-law works at the White House
Trump's sons do foreign business
His daughter is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants

But, sure..let's talk about Biden....

How about we talk about all the politicians and what interests their families might have in government? Not much different than what goes on at your state and local levels. No conflict of interest any where, right????

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 04:51 PM
A good woman that I have a strong interest in will have a lifestyle very similar to mine. The other lifestyle interests that don't match - we will be tolerant and accepting that they are of importance to our partner and we need to accept without judgement!!.

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 10:11 AM
Either both sides call witnesses or neither. Dems only want a couple of their choosing!! I would like to know a lot more about Burisma and Hunter Biden! The whole Ukrainian story over the years is not very good!!

oldkid46's photo
Thu 01/30/20 06:58 AM
Edited by oldkid46 on Thu 01/30/20 07:00 AM
I believe the best approach is to know what you can accept as compared to being alone. The more critical you are of prospective partners, the less likely you are to find anyone you find acceptable. The alternative is being alone. I do not mean what you would like in a prospective partner but the minimum you can accept!!

oldkid46's photo
Wed 01/29/20 08:15 PM
What happens depends on what is negotiated and in the contract. It can be very over the top or rather vanilla.

oldkid46's photo
Wed 01/29/20 05:28 PM

Well, one would assume that you're always attracted to the person you fall for otherwise you wouldn't fall for them.
Problem solved.
Whether she will look like a model... wait and see. Nothing is impossible. Plenty of not so great looking guys end up with a gorgeous girl. That will then hinge on the man's personality, confidence, and charm.
Apart from that, there's fewer good looking men than women. If you don't believe me check it out when you're among people. Look at couples and the attractiveness of both women & men.
You regularly see a (quite) attractive woman, men not so much.

Maybe in your world but not mine!! Seems like most older women in the US have an obesity problem! A good share of the remainder have a mental health problem. Pass on both!!!

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/27/20 09:22 PM
As we have gotten older and had more negative experiences, we have formed a generic set of beliefs about the other gender. Many of these beliefs are negative and those are what we assume until something shows us that those beliefs don't apply to a specific person. I think most of us start out with a negative value status when we meet someone new and need to show our positive characteristics for them to even consider us.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/27/20 08:55 PM

Well lots of people want sex on here, so it’s not like just meeting someone in every day life, not everyone you meet up with randomly wants to date you or jump your bones. I had a guy who wanted to drive to date me from this site, clearly in my profile it’s states I don’t like sex, which he saw, and then the conversation turned to have you ever had a young dick inside you. This is not about getting over ourselves, this is about having standards, boundaries and looking after our own safety, even more so if you are female. I always insist on video chatting with a guy first, before I would go on a date, if he answers no, no date, simple.

Ah, but do the majority actually read profiles? Or just drool over the pictures, with their own agendas in mind?

I agree with you some don’t but I spelt it out to him in a message that I hate sex, and that was his response. Although many do read my profile because since I put I don’t like/hate sex, about 3 times in my profile and spelt out what I want exactly, I get far less spam. Over 50 views to about 5 messages.So it’s better than it was.

Sandra
shocked run as far and as fast as you can so you don't get Bobbitted!!

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/27/20 12:00 PM

Who likes giving gifts to those you admire, just because, no special occasions?
Could be any kind of gift ! :hearts:

This is more address to Men ! But women are welcome to respond.

huh Just why is this topic "more address to Men"?
Women desire more trinkets of affection than most men are providing.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/27/20 05:56 AM
I rarely buy gifts for others and really hate it when they buy little trinkets for me. What do you do with a piece of junk someone gave you that you have no need for or desire to have? I think people do it just to make them feel better about themselves!!

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/27/20 05:47 AM
You will have to translate that into the US english language. Is that under the bonnet or the hood?

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:46 PM
Finding someone I want to date and who is willing to go out on a date.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:39 PM
very much so and it seems difficult to simplify it without destroying the really good parts

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:23 AM

My home is called either gaff or madhouse ... wait ... it is my cat's home, they only let me live here rofl
should be called "***** Controlled"!!

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:15 AM
I don't follow any foreign countries except Canada. I do follow several state forums in areas where I regularly travel and spend time.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:11 AM
It seems I'm not much different than most of the rest of you. I can enjoy a meaningful, thought provoking conversation about most anything. What I can't tolerate is people who want to talk just to hear themselves talk or just to hear another human voice - I get bored rapidly. I much prefer email because I can reply when I have a few free minutes without being expected to chit-chat for the next 30-45 minutes.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/25/20 08:01 PM
When you get into a conversation with someone is it a meaningful conversation or just an exchange of words? Is it mentally stimulating? Thoughts?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25