Community > Posts By > oldkid46

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:08 AM
The real truth is very hard to find in this mess. It has gotten very difficult to even believe what is released to the public in politics.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/13/20 06:55 AM
My style varies based on what I want to do and where that will be. Sport clothes with shorts, tank tops, and minimal swimwear; jeans, boots, and a work shirt for physical labor; suit or tux for more formal occasions; slacks and dress shirt for less formal occasions.

oldkid46's photo
Mon 01/13/20 06:44 AM
As a man who has been married and divorced several times the last together over 30 years, the only long term positive thing I can say is I love my daughter. I really doubt I would ever consider it again or recommend to very many couples and here is why:
1. Divorce laws are created to benefit the least productive member of the couple.
2. There is always an attempt to force your partner to see life and lifestyle as you do.
3. One person's independence is usually compromised.
4. Seldom is there equality in a relationship especially when married.
5. The financial system rewards the financially irresponsible member of the couple.
6. People have a difficult time discussing and accepting situations in a relationship that they disagree with.
7. Often times there is a lack of honesty between a couple especially leading up to marriage. You find out the bad s*it after the "I DOs".

I'm sure there is an honest, lovable lady someplace but the only few I know have a very loving husband.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/12/20 11:49 AM
Requires much trust and honesty to be successful.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/12/20 11:47 AM
I believe the key is lifestyle. They either fit together and compliment each other or each goes their separate ways. Probably a healthy balance between always being together and always going your own way.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/12/20 10:13 AM

You people need serious mental help

Yeah, but I can't afford it right now tongue2
Some do, you don't! You have a logical basis for what you say based on your feelings and life experiences. I disagree with you based on my feelings and life experiences. Somewhere in between are usable solutions to many of our problems we could both support; they may not fully solve all aspects of the problem but would be significant improvements to where society is today.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/11/20 12:26 PM

The Impeachment is an attempted "Coup D'etat" to take out the President...just so you know, when you hear the same thing, 11 times or more, most people tend to believe what they hear, but ask yourself...why has no one ever provided "supporting evidence" to back up even one accusation against Trump?

Evidence that he groped women comes from his own mouth.
Evidence that he bribed a public official investigating his Trump U scam is public record.
Evidence of his daughter's global patents in the past few years is public knowledge.
Evidence of his withholding congressional funds in return for investigating Biden has also been backed up by those working with him.
Evidence that he used charitable funds for personal use was proven well enough that the courts found him guilty.

I do not just believe what I hear. I also read to verify or refute.

Assuming I accept what you have said although I may view those things in a different context, are any of them significant to the point where impeachment is called for? Why use the impeachment route when in 10 months, the voting public will have an opportunity to decide if Trump is the POTUS they want for the next 4 years? I expect the answer to that question will be a resounding YES!!

That is the question. I think the answer is YES. Using congressional funds for personal gain and intimidating public officials to obstruct legal precedings, SHOULD be impeachable.

Impeachment means the public CANNOT vote him in again, if removed. IT is a more certain way to get him out than trusting a vote of the public of the same folks who elected him the first time.

I am happy with him leaving by vote or by impeachment.
While a conviction of impeachment will remove him from office, it takes a separate vote of the Senate to deny him the ability to run again. I doubt if it would be politically feasible to deny him the ability to again run for POTUS.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/11/20 12:19 PM
I believe it is possible and I've seen it in a couple relationships. I doubt that it is the norm as most people seem to have their individual agendas that cause some level of stress for their partner. When 2 people actually compliment each other in a shared lifestyle, you will be getting closer to that stress free goal.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/11/20 07:27 AM

The Impeachment is an attempted "Coup D'etat" to take out the President...just so you know, when you hear the same thing, 11 times or more, most people tend to believe what they hear, but ask yourself...why has no one ever provided "supporting evidence" to back up even one accusation against Trump?

Evidence that he groped women comes from his own mouth.
Evidence that he bribed a public official investigating his Trump U scam is public record.
Evidence of his daughter's global patents in the past few years is public knowledge.
Evidence of his withholding congressional funds in return for investigating Biden has also been backed up by those working with him.
Evidence that he used charitable funds for personal use was proven well enough that the courts found him guilty.

I do not just believe what I hear. I also read to verify or refute.

Assuming I accept what you have said although I may view those things in a different context, are any of them significant to the point where impeachment is called for? Why use the impeachment route when in 10 months, the voting public will have an opportunity to decide if Trump is the POTUS they want for the next 4 years? I expect the answer to that question will be a resounding YES!!

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/11/20 07:18 AM
There are several things we need to recognize about most who are currently unemployed. Some are unemployed by choice and would rather be supported by social programs and there are others who are considered unemployable do to mental health issues and lack of education. Through government policies that limit benefits to people and the very tight labor market, these people are being either forced back into the labor pool or employers are being forced to deal with those considered unemployable to fill their labor needs. Continued efforts on both fronts will continue to bring down the real unemployment rate. As an example, the recent arrest and probable deportation of illegal workers in the southern chicken processing plants has opened up a number of jobs for those currently unemployed. We have also seen more employers providing training and mentoring to new employees.

oldkid46's photo
Fri 01/10/20 06:29 PM
It all depends on what the parameters of the relationship are. For what it seems that most women are looking for in a relationship, NO!

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/05/20 06:37 AM

Why do women act like they are the prize and men have to kiss up to them? Then when you get together they tell you that they have been looking so long.

How come they don't swallow their pride and be more open on these types of sites?

Were not children anymore. Why play games???

Prizes are like trophies to be placed on the mantle. Women are not to be placed on mantles.

We're Goddesses... you're to worship us!
LOL rofl rofl

oldkid46's photo
Sun 01/05/20 06:29 AM
The idea of invading another person's home has a very high risk of turning out really bad!!

In a situation where you have made the decision to seek intimacy from someone besides your spouse, it is time to have a long discussion with your spouse before you act on that decision. Often times those discussions are difficult enough that a third party is necessary for you both to see the picture clearly and look at the possible solutions. In this case, the solution was a very poor choice that is extremely hard to recover the relationship from.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/04/20 05:25 PM
I'm allergic to pain; makes me angry.

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/04/20 05:22 PM
Have fun, chat and play with them!! Don't worry about hurting their feelings, they aren't real anyway!!

oldkid46's photo
Sat 01/04/20 03:54 PM
Big game tomorrow!! Hope I get to see part of it someplace.

oldkid46's photo
Tue 12/31/19 10:55 AM
50s not so much, 60s got worse, 70s showing a little promise yet

oldkid46's photo
Tue 12/31/19 10:47 AM

hey everyone cheryl here from auburndale florida looking for a sugar daddy to take me out tonight any takers
A real, real blind date!! No pictures, no profile, no nothing.

oldkid46's photo
Sun 12/29/19 08:18 AM

A casual relationship is sometimes referred to as a "no strings attached" relationship.

Your both free to date who you wish, and will get together from time to time..

There are some that are in a casual relationship that don't date anyone else but more or less to everyone else your just friends..

It is best to define what you want to the other person,or if they are asking for it..Always make it clear.. whoa
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: great thoughts!!

oldkid46's photo
Sat 12/28/19 05:49 AM

Right the old "I ain't got time" go to excuse. Well maybe if you took the time , before wanting to show her your sausage then maybe you wouldn't have such a negative, whiny,demeaning opinion of women. Like I've posted before who knows what kind of person you really are like unless you take the TIME to know them, so talking about sex right from the start shows just what you are interested in, not them as a person just a object for your sexual gratification.

First, the topic was when is it appropriate for sex to be a topic of conversation not when is sex going to happen. I know a number of women who I have well over 90 hours of face time with. It has not been as a date or exclusive but only social. Sometimes talk of sex also comes up in that context. You are welcome to your opinion on the subject but do not expect me to share your opinion. If sex is a subject of conversation that is uncomfortable for you, then it is not any of my business or concern. I certainly will have limited future contact with you because of it.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25