Community > Posts By > MrBuccio

MrBuccio's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:08 PM
if you have that gut feeling it's gas.laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:08 PM
Any ladies from San Jose or neighboring cities?

MrBuccio's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:06 PM
You look like an over weight Tim "The tool man" Tailor.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:01 PM
I got so wasted once that when the cops made me do the breathalizer test they told me that I had blood in my alcohol.
noway

MrBuccio's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:51 PM
<----------
<----------
<----------

MrBuccio's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:21 PM
Al Pacino

MrBuccio's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:29 PM
If a man with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, would it be considered a hostage situation?
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:22 PM
What did baby corn ask momma corn?

Where is pop corn?
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:17 PM
Only if she's willing to drop the soap!!
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sun 06/08/08 12:41 PM
You dirty little beast!!!
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:07 PM
:smile:

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:04 PM
When I die I'm going to donate my body to science fiction.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:06 PM
I would put my nuts through a paper shredder for love.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 08:33 PM
Little Johnny sees his mother walk out of the shower and sees her vagina.

He asks her what it is and she embarassed replies, "Oh, that's mommy's black sponge."

A few days later, Johnny spills a glass of milk on the floor and says, "Mommy, I need your black sponge to mop up the milk!"

She replies, "I lost it, honey."

A couple of days later, he comes running up to her and says, "Mommy, I found your black sponge!" Mystified, she says, "Where, honey?"

Little Johnny says, "It's over at Mrs. Johnson's house, and Daddy's washing his face in it!"
laugh noway laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 08:24 PM
I got good news myself. I just saved a bundle on my auto insurance by swithching over to Geico.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:10 PM
Way back in the time of the samurai, there was a powerful emperor. This emperor needed a new head samurai. So, he sent out a message to everybody he knew for them to send a message to who they knew, and so forth.

A year passes, and only three people show up: a Japanese samurai, a Chinese samurai, and a Jewish samurai. The emperor asks the Japanese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Japanese samurai opens up a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 2 pieces! The emperor says, "That is very impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Chinese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Chinese samurai opens up a matchbox and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOSH. WOOOOOOOSH. The fly drops dead on the ground in 4 pieces! The emperor says, "That is really impressive!"

Then the emperor asks the Jewish samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be head samurai. The Jewish samurai thinks, "If it works for the other two..." So the Jewish samurai walks in, opens a matchbox, and out pops a little fly. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH. A gust of wind fills the room, but the fly is still buzzing around. The emperor says in disappointment, "Why is the fly not dead?"

And the Jewish samurai replies, "If you look closely, you'll see that the fly has been circumcised."

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 04:10 PM
Have you ever heard of a bird called a Gulp? It's like a swallow but bigger.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:24 PM
What's black and white and turns fruits into vegetables?
Hint: See picture.
laugh laugh laugh

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 03:01 PM

Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"
"Hmm," says the Doctor,

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."

MrBuccio's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:46 PM
Women are like dog poop. The older they get the easier they get to pick up.