Community > Posts By > mattsk1

mattsk1's photo
Mon 10/18/10 02:51 PM
I plan on wearing my #10 Doctor Who Outfit for a Holloween Party. If some one has a clue to as to whom I am going as, I will be suprised. For that night, my name will be "The Doctor". Perhaps I will run int "A Rose". If anything needs fixed I will take out my sonic screw driver with a U/V light. Hope I don't find anything too disturbing.

mattsk1's photo
Sat 10/16/10 08:29 AM

Night of The Living Date (1990) w/Patricia Tallman (Babylon 5!!) Thats what caught my eye. She could scan me any day!

Do you mean Night Of The Living Dead? Tallman is great. Not only a good actress, but an accomplished stunt woman. She was Nana Visitor's stunt-double on Deep Space 9, also a stunt woman for Voyager and The Next Gen.

Shhh....don't tell anyone, she did a topless scene in George Romero's Knightriders.

Wow, I put Date? That was not a play on words, but now that I think about it... Anyways, Patricia Tallman just has a very strong presence as an actress with what I have seen of her works. I would be curious to imagine a role for her in Resident Evil Movie franchise. Guess she was ahead of her time.

mattsk1's photo
Sat 10/16/10 06:57 AM
Night of The Living Date (1990) w/Patricia Tallman (Babylon 5!!) Thats what caught my eye. She could scan me any day!

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:29 PM

Bullet

One wicked car chase!

This is one of my all time favorite films.:thumbsup:

A classic thriller. The first the I saw that car chase, I had to stop what I was doing, because I was in a state of awe.

Yep, one of the best. I also love the car chase in The French Connection, and the original Gone In 60 Seconds.

I've heard about both of them. I will check them out. Thanks!

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:47 PM

Bullet

One wicked car chase!

This is one of my all time favorite films.:thumbsup:

A classic thriller. The first the I saw that car chase, I had to stop what I was doing, because I was in a state of awe.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:43 PM
I confess I enjoyed the longer hug from a lady I had a crush on in extremely akward High School days, that I had not seen in 10 years. She found me again when I was singing Karaoke.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:40 PM
Ok, so apparently with enough money you can make anything with four wheels do a 10 second 1/4 mile. I saw on youtube a 94 honda civic and a 78 chev full size van do it. WTF?? I get the honda, power from turbo to almost no weight ratio. According the that, I could get a Toyota Yaris and lighten it a bit more and put a turbo on it and it will move pretty quick. Granted the civic hat a V-tech motor in it though. The Van is not making much sense

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:35 PM
Bullet

One wicked car chase!

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:33 PM
poor cow : Sham69

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:28 PM
Watched Caprica this past week. It is intersting, and not your typical sci fi. You know the end result, but you don't know how it gets to that point. Wait a minute, just like Babylon 5!!

mattsk1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 02:25 PM
First time in six weeks to go to a Karaoke in ATL. Went to my favorite spot. Had a suprise after my last song. Some people come up to me, don't have a clue who they are, till they told me their names. They were people I had graduated High School with ten years ago. Go figure.

mattsk1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 02:14 PM
Yesterday I test drove a Mazda Speed3 when I was getting my first oil change for my Mazda 3 i Sport. The extra boost from the turbo was intriguing. It was the first time I have driven a car that had a far amount of horsepower and tourqe. The six speed manual was different but not hard to figure out. Dangit, it was only $6K more!

mattsk1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 02:03 PM

I think I'll pass on that one LOL

Figured as much. Is an Irish Car Bomb more down your ally? People want me to drink it for some reason.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 09/26/10 11:14 AM
Listen at your own risk.

I have been known to start a conversation, stop in mid sentance and a week later picking right up where I left off. Not intentionally. Its just how my brain is wired at times. I usually catch up to a group conversation 5-10 min after the topic has shifted. One on one conversation I am a bit better. Oh well.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 09/26/10 10:53 AM
I confess I don't miss Kentucky.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 09/26/10 10:52 AM
green street hooligan

(real football) + fighting + beer

mattsk1's photo
Sun 09/26/10 05:16 AM

Welcome back!

Thanks!

Have you ever tried a Lunchbucket? It is a 12oz bud light, 1oz of Amaretto and 1oz Orange Juice. Surprisingly it’s not bad. I drank one for the first time last weekend.

mattsk1's photo
Sun 09/26/10 05:02 AM
Evil Way - Sham 69

mattsk1's photo
Sat 09/25/10 03:07 PM
Back from my Army Traing. It sucked! I did get to do Karaoke in Louisville and Lexington in Kentucky. Found out Kentucky is very Karaoke friendly because I just asked a few people to give me leads on good places to do Karaoke. Much more efficient than research online. Back to Atlanta Karaoke!

mattsk1's photo
Fri 08/27/10 07:23 AM
I confess I will miss Dragoncon and Karaoke! I will be on a 29 day Army Reserve training event.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17