Community > Posts By > ImWhtUWnt19

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:00 PM
Ok heres the problem im having...
Last night me ad my boyfriend were talking and for the first time he said I love you and when he said I froze up and didnt know what to say and still dont!!!
I mean yes I do love him but im shy saying it
What do I do someone please help me

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:53 PM
I know for a fact they didnt my best friend knows her parents
And they bought her clothes a new iPOD and a digital camera

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:48 PM
Thats all I wanna do is show her family how much I care and love theyre daughter...
Also jusss shw them that I would never do anything to hurt theyre daughter what so ever

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:42 PM
3 months I bought her a 1998 Honda Civic...
She juss got her license last month so I bought ehr a car

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:39 PM
Im praying because I bought her her first car for Christmas!!!1

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:37 PM
My family has Christmas Eve over my house adn thats where im giving her gift to her...
Thats why im nervous her family is going to hate me because of what I bought her

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:28 PM
And im also scared her parnts are going to like me because of what I got her for Christmas...
I am like shaking and keep thinking theye gonna hate me when they find out what I goit her for Christmas

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:21 PM
Ok so me and my girlfriend talked I explained everything to her about me being nevous...
She assured me that thre isnt anything to be nervousa bout that her family seriously cant wait to meet me!!!
Heres the thing im still REALLY nervous about meeting them I know everyone keeps telling meog youll be fine but like her 2 susters are gonna be home from college and I havent met em yett so im scared what theyll think of me

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:27 PM
Im just really nervous...
I keep gettin told by my girlfriends friends and everything oh theyre gonna love you dont worry!!! And its just I dont wanna say or do the wrong thing and make them hate me..Also her parents are really picky about who she dates you know

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:59 PM
Ughh...
I hate being so nervous....I mean I wanna meet her family but at the same time im really scared of it because im scared her family isnt gonna like me

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:06 PM
True...
Im juss really nervous because I dont know if theyre family is gonna like me theyre older than me and im young...

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:01 PM
Ok so heres the thing the person im with wants me to meet theyre family for the first time for Christmas and im really nervous!!!!
But @ the same time I want em to meet mine what do I do

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:13 PM
Im Bored

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:52 PM
"longhairbreaker"
Why dont you stop commenting if you got nothing to say alright!!!!Its really annoying

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:42 PM
Heres the thing we promised each other no matter what happened wed never let a realationship come between us no matter what happened and I tried talking with her about it already and it got me nowhere. And now im at the point of giving up...Im done tryinh to figure out who my real frinends are I really am

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:33 PM
Ok heres the problem em and my best friend Michelle have been friends for 7 years now....Were had the friendship where we could tell each other anything we went through thick adn thin together.And 3 months ago this guy came into her life adn thats when everything cahnged,we`d make plans to hang out and all of a sudden she couldnt hang out because she had to do something then Id find out she lied to me and was with this guy!!It happened several times where Id sit there ready to cry because I couldnt beilve she was actually doing that to me.And now I feel as though this guy is coming between our friendship and its killing me and I dont want to lose her as a friend but on the other hand I dont like being lied to and used.Somebody please help me
-->Chris

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 03:05 PM
WOW thanks alot I never looked it that way but just wha do I do bout the car I bought him if we break up he aint gonna give it over

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:36 PM
Well think of the guy that makes you smile and laugh the most and also the one that you cant stand not bein around the most and then follow your heart and choose th guy you think is right

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:34 PM
Being drunk ****s widd your head and can reuin alot of things in your life...But still you did the crime now you have to deal with the consequences

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:30 PM
People pleade advice would be nice

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20