Community > Posts By > ImWhtUWnt19

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:04 PM
And when I confronted him on all this he said it must have been one of my frineds books and hoody in my backseat but heas th thing nobody has been in my car of my friends because he`s been borrowing my car for the past 2 weeks so wha do I do noiww?

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 01:34 PM
Well I caught him yesterday erasing his text messages and all there was what I saw was one that said "oh cant wait to see you soon hopefully" and it was from a guy I dont know and thn I found some books in the back of my car from colleg and theyre not mine along widd a hoody that isnt his or mine

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:16 PM
WOW you guys love to talk shuit behind my back dont you....And its really sad ya know that its pathetic because I have some problems and you seem to make it out as im a liar but whatever gt a damn life and really grow up all you guys who wer juss tlkin crap behind my backk!

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:21 PM
I juss never cahnged my page ok first of al!!!!sloiderfromamerica im not letting it go I got our apartment I bought him the car he drives now....

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:19 PM
He wont ck up blocked calls ever....And now im pissed because he has my car

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:14 PM
Ughh he was supposed to be home from work awhile ago and he still aint home yett!!!!And he isnt picking up his cellphone and hes got my car today

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:35 PM
So once again today he is an hour late home from work like its been for the past 3 days straight...

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:29 PM
I know that and thats whats killin me are my instinct because I know damn well if I confront him "deny" but juss coming home 12-1 o`clock in the morning and another car is in my driveway im questioning it nad then the way he flipsoutt if I touch is cellphone what so ever

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:25 PM
Ughh I relly hate this alot you have n clue

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:23 PM
Yea but heas the thing I bought him the car he`s driving now and if we break up im taking it backk...So I really wanna know

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:18 PM
Supposively its his friends car that he`s borrowing because his is in the shop but I pass the shop and his car was never there

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:16 PM
And also when I come home once in awhile thees another car in front of my house...

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:14 PM
True...so basically follow him around and everything I guess

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:12 PM
Tru I mean I feel dumb and keep thinking its nothing but it wont go away and now he`s strted this new thing of flippin out everytime I touch his phone and erasing his text messages everyday

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:04 PM
LOL no seriously I think hes cheating on me....And I really juss wanna know

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:02 PM
What can I do If I Think My Partner Is Cheating On Me But Is Denying...What can I do to find outt for suree if hes lying or nott? Someone please help me

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Mon 10/29/07 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone...
I juss started going to a councellor and everything and its helping me alittle but not muchh im still get the flashbacks and nightares of what happened so im doing what everyone said and not dwelling on it as much as I can and its kinda helping me now its just a matter of time before all this is blocked out of my mind where I can have a normal life gain!!!

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:30 PM
I know I just want it gone and out of my life for good I wanna forget that this ever happened and get my life back on track you know

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:25 PM
I`ve already tried professional help nad im still getting the flashbacks and memories that wont go away...

ImWhtUWnt19's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:21 PM
Okk im having a really big problem....
Well back in July me and my ex-boyfriend broke up because we were fighting and also he did things to me that nobody should ever have done to them!!And I never told anyone about it only because I was scared....And over time I blocked it outta my head and tried to move on with my life.But noww im getting flashbacks and memories of it and I keep hearing myself screaming and crying and hearing me say "NO"...And its causing alot of problems between me and my current partner and its also making me severely depressed.
Someone PLease Help Me On What I Can Do

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20