Community > Posts By > tophat8

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:09 PM

i must word my profile wrong or no one can read past the first 5 words... help me?

Hey I read that you are married! Maybe some people can only read your picture. I had the same thing happen yesterday where a young lady email me telling me how much she liked my pic on this site! She loved my beard and broad shoulders to boot!
Is someone playing with my profile? Pic of me coming this week!
so it was bad writings!!!.. i am not married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pushing your button Buttons! LOL

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:41 PM

i must word my profile wrong or no one can read past the first 5 words... help me?

Hey I read that you are married! Maybe some people can only read your picture. I had the same thing happen yesterday where a young lady email me telling me how much she liked my pic on this site! She loved my beard and broad shoulders to boot!
Is someone playing with my profile? Pic of me coming this week!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:08 AM

You are ligitamate young lady! Ladies out there should be looking for ladies like yourself!
You exude giving from both mates as opposed to taking! I love your attiude!!!

This comment goes to Vacantdreaner..... One nice Lady!!!!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:01 AM
You are ligitamate young lady! Ladies out there should be looking for ladies like yourself!
You exude giving from both mates as opposed to taking! I love your attiude!!!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:31 AM

A woman who knows who she is, and doesn't hide behind a mask of deceit.

A woman who doesn't mind being spoiled.

A woman who knows how to carry a conversation, but also knows when to listen.

A woman who isn't afraid to work for what she wants in life, but is open to getting some help achieving her goals.

Nice stuff young lady and I an sure you will give for exactly what you are for?

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:03 AM
We all have an idea of who we would like to share our lives...
Let's save time going through profile by profile...
Share now...
Here is your topic and time to tell all of who you are looking for and your wants and needs

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:21 PM
Nice and deep....
I haven't read poetry like this since University....
Polysyllabic use of words worked great for this reader!
Nice work

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:20 PM
Nice and deep....
I haven't read poetry like this since University....
Polysylabic use of words worked great for this reader!
Nice work

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:42 PM

What do you drive?

An Intrepid with the catalylic converter missing....
The govenor was misplaced when the new engine went in....
I think I had it up to 260 kmh last month.... Not sure as I dared not take my eyes off the road...
What an adreanoline rush!!!!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:30 PM
I found out my car can go 212 kmh! The RCMP highway patrol rewarded me with a $482 speeding ticket with speed posted om it! I'll pat it and frame it!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:17 PM
Sorry for the misleading topic but thankyou all for the entertaing and chuckles I've gooten from this.
All of you lightened my 10 hour day of meetings with "Suits"

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:48 PM
You have prepared a dinner for two and your date brings the wine...
You love your date more that words can quantify...
You take the bottle and proceed to take the screw cap off...
You pour two 1/2 glasses then take a sip...
You do not want to offend your date but the wine is repulsive!
What do you do

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:27 PM
Love your partner for who and what they are. Be spontaneous. A bouqet of flowers just because you love them.
I believe that many little acts of kindness and love go beyond one big moment.
I remember my grandmother telling us about the biggest moment in my grandparents relationship.
It wasn't the marrage, honeymoon or anniversaries.
It was everyday of their 52 year marrage!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:08 PM
This is a hotbed issue. You may not love the mother... Love your children.
I would suggest that you keep your feelings of their mother to yourself as future advise.
If you are making your bed to sleep in it.... Make your bed for future rests and not your past.
Don't let your past eat you up. Live for the future for your kids sake.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:30 PM
Why is it that 1000 plus swallows nest in the trees in the lot boarding my propety?
Every year I collect 30 to 40 dead first flight birds that fly into my house.

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 09:56 PM
We all know that we are not perfect in this real world when trying to develop relationships at many, all, or the ultimamte......
I have found that there are better personalities out there that I need to work on.
I am not perfect by all means.
I am a caring, sharing, loving indidual at all levels.
Life is not about "threads" on a post....
Nor is it a post hanging on a "thread"...
I grew up in the 70's where dating happened in the community...
Not on the WWW like we have today.
Remember that we are still dealing with real people albeit behind a computer monitor....
I ask of all our friends on this site to to read and listen to all of us online.
Healthy listening, healthy support and healthy advice will give us all an opportunity to create what this site is here to do for us.
Just my thoughts

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:44 PM
OMG..... FUNNY!!!! Even though I know you are serious.
You lizard slayer you.
On a serious note, please let nature take its course. Yes the lizards tail will heal and regrow.
Your resident lizard already has enough food in your 20X20 garden of Eden or he/she would not have resided with you this long.
It's diet is in your yard!
I love my son, the reptile prince.... My ex will still not visit him due to his 3 snakes which includes an albino boa constrictor and two dragon lizards. His lovely lady de-tailed one of his lizards with a simple closing of a door!
Must say that the lizard ran and looked funny for about a year!
His lizard did not eat for 10 days he told me today. He had dropped 3 live mice in the terrarium and the dragon watched them for days running around.
This is natural I'm told as they slow their body down to heal.
His dragon ate well on the 12th day as there were no mice in the cage.
He also states that he has raised Dragons who have been trained for a diet.
He advised me to tell you to not disturb natural animals in our environment. We may want to help but may be killing them with kindness.
Hope this helps...

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:37 PM
I would carefully dig it up and place it in a protected forest so our grandchildren can see it.
Pennies will become obsolete if a few short years. I'm looking for a tree or forest of trees that sprout fully loaded debit cards!

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:16 PM

I don't get the show "family guy" sorry if your a fan, i just don't see how it's so funny.

And what is it with Beavus and Butthead? Two burned out teens....what a waste of air space

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 05:18 PM
Edited by tophat8 on Sat 06/12/10 05:20 PM
I went sport fishing up the river by myself and refected on what it was like when it was not so boring. Time out is good too. Sometimes we get too comfortable and spontineity disappears.
I usually found ways to change the situation.