Community > Posts By > tophat8

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 04:52 PM
Edited by tophat8 on Sat 06/12/10 05:08 PM
I do not feel 3 emails are enough. I live in a shrinking community (population wise) and I need to look further. I did. I met someone on FB 2 hours away. She was very pleasant on line so after 1 month of chatting on line I decided to pack and head out to an unknown world. I met her in a public place where it was confortable.
We met for dinner. Over a glass of wine we shared our thoughts and then dinner and more came.
She asked when I was last sexually active, how big my ____ was and suggested a 2 day sex marathon with me before I left for home.
I got up from the table leaving her to believe that I needed to go to the washroom. I asked the server behind a wall for the check, paid for our dinner, jumped in my car and headed for home.
I know that all dates will not be perfect but I am patiently waiting for that date that will be the first to culminate a dream relationship.
I have found that the people you meet on the internet only show the cover of their Book of Life. Meeting them allows each partner to open that cover and start learning more of each other.

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 12:57 AM
I was apprehensive at first to expose all as this is my first experience at this. I have been asked to add a little more and I have. I may add a personal pic in time...
Was this the same for most of you when you got on this site.
I am a proud man and do like to have certain parts of my make up to be shared with the possible lady I hope to meet.

no photo
Sat 06/12/10 12:26 AM
Beatiful and passionate poetry. I took the time to go through your profile and noticed a plate with Wolves on it. I am a first nations citizen (NisgaKa) and my clan is Lax Gi Buu.... The Wolf clan.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:57 PM
Thank you dear. I had a dream that I put to words that night last year. I still have that dream...

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:39 PM
I look up to the stars
And I see you looking down
You're pointing in the direction dear
Of safe fishing grounds
No longer alone on this deck at night
We're talking through our Prayers
Saying how much we love each other
And how much we care
CHORUS
I see your candle burning late at night
While I am still at sea
I'm never forgetting to say I love you
You mean so much to me
I see that flicker of your candle my dear
All the way from the west coast
This west coast fisherman is coming home
To the lady I love most

So you see I'm coming home dear
No longer be sailing away
My dreams are finally coming true my love
That I'm coming home to stay
With one more sea of dreams to travel
Without ever leaving home
We'll sail that sea of dreams my love
We'll no longer be alone

Brian
Written on one fishing trip last year

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:15 PM
Thank you. I plan to be here as often as I can before fishing season and betwee trips. We are gearing up now. Some of the conversations I've had thus far have been enjoyable.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:11 PM
Thanks Queene123. I love bears and still have a 45 year old one at home that needs sewing. My mom kept it for years and gave it back to me 7 years ago. My Rotty found it last year and tore it apart in 2 minutes. I have the parts in a plastic bag.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 09:52 PM
I've been here for a few days and I'm finding the few ladies to be quite interesting. I'm looking for a perfect fit with the lady I meet. I am open to listening and sharing when on line.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:44 PM
Deceit and someone moving too uncomforatably quick.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:50 PM
I'm not a soccer fan nor hockey fan. I do support the Vancouver Canucks and golf earlier than most fans following their teams!
There is a lot of money in soccer and many players in the sport make more money than any player in other professional sport.
Their fans are passionate. The only time I watched soccer on TV was a few years back on the news where fans rioted in the stands and many were killed and injured in the process.
Thank goodness for cable and satellite TV. Change the channel.

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:52 AM
Best date ever... I was on the west coast of Newfoundland 2 years ago on a 6 week summer vacation. I met a young lady while shopping on my first day there. We exchanged a few wodrs and carried on our way. 3 days later we bumped into each other again and went to Tim Hortons to have a coffee. During coffe I asked if she would like to have a barbeque on the shore that night. Yes was her reply. I picked up two nice steaks and a bottle of Pinot Noir and she brought her habachi and home baked goods with a blanket for sitting on at the beach. We started a cosy camp fire after dinner and continued to chat. Night fell and the air got cool. The most beautiful canopy of stars were above us. She got up to put the fire out and I proceded to pack up the site. She grabbed the beach blanket, wrapped it around her and sat down on the beach. She asked me to sit by her and look to the heavens. With the fire out, the stars lit up! She leaned over and layed her head on my shoulder and asked me to hold her. I did just that.... For the next two hours. No words were shared between us during this time. We listened to the waves crash on the shore. That was our music. And the beauty.... Well the beauty was Her, the stars and the moment in time I'll never forget. We still remain good friends today.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next