Community > Posts By > huskydogowner

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/04/09 02:50 PM
Actually disrespect is a transitive verb that requires the suffix ful to make it a proper usage.
Just because society in general has dumbed down in the last several years doesn't make it right.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/04/09 02:41 PM
I might be overreacting and too judgemental, but, here's one that always tweaks me:

People that insist on using disrespect as a verb.
Just because some celebrity says it, or MC Dumbass says it, or Oprah says it to prove she is still down with tha hood doesn't make it so.
You cannot disrespect someone much as you cannot disloyal someone or dishonest someone.

Please give generously to Save the Nouns.
Disrespect Dishonest(y) Disloyal(ty)

The language you save may be your own.

p.s. don't get me started on people that insist on spelling ludicrous as "ludacris". slaphead

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:23 PM
Grew up in Dallas with parents from Illinois and Michigan. Lived in Seattle area for last twelve years and often am mistaken for Canadian....hell if I know why.
That being said, I have never met a Canadian I didn't like and I love, love, love Vancouver and Kits beach.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:10 PM
....and just by the by, since we're talking semantics, if it is acknowledged that yom can mean day AND eon, then you must also admit that the Hebrew for thou SHALT can also mean thou MAYEST. This could potentially reclassify the Ten Commandments as the Ten Strong Suggestions.
I don't really buy that, but if we're splitting hairs.....

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:47 PM
"what you wrote above about the flood conditions is still debated within the scientific community. "

Uh....no it isn't. Really. Not without huuuuge lapses of logic and massive leaps to conclusions
while dismissing scientific fact. Maybe the "scientists" at the Creationist Museum.

I don't want to piss in anyone Wheaties, but the Bible is parables and symbolism and wasn't meant to be taken literally.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:27 PM
Ridin' the cotton pony!:banana:

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:25 PM
Soup du jour AGAIN.rant

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:24 PM

I have a question...
I don't understand how people use the bible to justify that the earth is only 6000 years old? I've talked to some people that tell me it's "verified" that even dinosaurs are only thousands of years old instead of millions. And that they died in the Noah's flood.
I just wanted to hear if anyone out there has a rational arguement for the earth only being 6000 years old. I personally, think it's a crock ohwell

Yeah, the Earth is only 6000 years old. Don't let those fossils fool you...or those excavations of inhabited sites that are tens of thousands of years old...or any of that other "devil" science stuff.

Try this on for size, in a physics sort of way.
The Earth has never had enough moisture in the history of ever to completely flood the planet above mountains. A physical impossibility.
In fact, if the Earth HAD experienced a flood of that magnitude, the atmospheric pressure would have been rendered so heavy that no land animals could survive....I'm just sayin'

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 12:09 PM
Single here in Everett. Everett's a weird place. There's very few mid-normal people and almost no singles that aren't teenagers.
People here are either Margaret Drysdale (look it up, younger people) or look like they fell out of an episode of COPS. Buy my house!

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:21 AM
To genuinely believe that I deserve to be as happy as anyone else.....parents...grrrrr
I need to conduct a seance so I can properly chew them out,

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:15 AM
Edited by huskydogowner on Tue 02/03/09 08:16 AM
"Tell that to the people that I know that met online and married."

There are a handful of people that have survived skydiving accidents where their chutes don't open, but I wouldn't recommend jumping out of a plane.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:05 PM
Edited by huskydogowner on Mon 02/02/09 03:06 PM
329 in dog years:laughing:

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:02 PM
I haven't had even an inkling of anyone wanting to actually physically meet from this site. This site seems to exist to provide a forum for venting, a place for silly little games involving the other person's picture (Would you do so and so?) but it's harmless fun. Your chances are better than being struck by lightning, but not a whole lot better.spock

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:45 AM
Slutty dudes is like wet water...or blue sky. Hard to find one of us who isn't!

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:35 AM
Us pervs need love too!:angel:

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:18 PM
Recovering Texan here in Everett. Up near the hospital.

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:35 PM
At last! A forum I can finally feel at home in.
The whole lack of logic and consistency thing sealed the deal for me at a young age. You get the evangelicals preaching at you that the bible says such and such and you say you don't prescribe to the bible. Then they say "but the bible says..." and you say I DON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS but they never connect the dots. But the thing that really burns me up is when these people use their book to justify excluding people or justifying imposing their beliefs on other peoples' lives and freedoms.

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:57 PM
Edited by huskydogowner on Sat 01/31/09 09:02 PM
I look at this site like those ghost hunter shows on cable. A handfull of people are sold on the fact that there is something going on, while the rest of us have yet to see anything that makes us believe anything is ever going to happen.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:09 PM
Amsterdam was extremely cool. They probably have the coolest airport too.
London was amazing.
Tokyo was amazing squared!

All places with actual mass transit....
we're waiting, Seattle.rant

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:00 PM
Actually, what he is doing is highly illegal. You could also get into trouble for not reporting income.