Community > Posts By > huskydogowner

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:56 PM
Finally, something I can get behind! Complaining! I manage a supermarket and I have about thiry years of pissing and moaning to vent. These are just some of the trivial little things that drive me nuts:
People that take my shopping carts of the property. Someday in a perfect world shopping carts will be rigged with explosives to stop this.
People that take one stick of butter, or one beer out of a six pack. If a full package is too much of a financial commitment to make, maybe eating and drinking aren't for you
People that are giant pusses at the dairy case. Old people looking for the magic gallon of milk that never goes out of date. That ten day expiration date is probably longer than the time you have left on the planet, grandma.
People that take the SECOND carton of milk thinking it is better, or fresher. The airflow in milk coolers flows from top to bottom to seal in the cold air....they're all the same so KNOCK IT OFF!!!!
People that let their annoying little kids touch and pick up stuff and mess things up in general. Whatever happened to DON'T TOUCH!!!?
Little kids again...when I am checking, it is because we are busy. I don't want to play the "Hand the things to the man, sweety poo." game. I have a million things to do, so let me do my job. If I wanted to be your two year old's social peer I would hit myself in the head with a shovel REALLY HARD so I would be his intellectual equal.
The "always" and "never" people. We're ALWAYS out of this or that, or we NEVER do this. If it's so damned terrible, go away. Far away. If things at the grocery store get you so worked up, you might as well step in front of the next bus because the rest of the real world is just going to kill you.

Okay, I know I'm a terrible person and everyone knows the customer is always right (yeah, right) but I just had to get it off my chest. Great threadexplode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:58 AM
Voodoo Dildo...great name for a band.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:20 AM
Lived in Dallas for thirty five years. What part of town? Depending on your age, and gender, there are hordes of hot looking women everywhere to enjoy or be tortured by.
I would recommend Whataburger or some TexMex for an introductory snack/meal.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 08/20/07 09:58 PM
Good Christ! It's like the guy from Forrest Gump talking about shrimp! Seriously, you might want to get out more.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 08/20/07 09:53 PM
Van City! One of my favorite places on this Earth! What part of Vancouver? I'm especially fond of the Kits Beach area.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:59 PM
I've taken the "free trial plunge" of a few of these singles sites and while most of the people on them come off as nice, sincere people, quite a few are way too impressed with themselves. Its' like "I'm so fabulously beautiful and so much smarter than everyone! Why won't anyone write me back?"
Wow! In your forties and never been married....shocker!

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:48 PM
I just signed up a day or so ago. To read about who just might be looking at my profile I have to invite single friends to join, or nothing doin'. IF I HAD A BUNCH OF SINGLE FRIENDS I WOULDN'T NEED TO MEET PEOPLE ONLINE, NOW WOULD I? Anyway, It would be really nice to hear from some of you in my neck of the woods

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:25 AM
Also new here. Seems more interactive and less stuffy on this site.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next