Community > Posts By > huskydogowner

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:01 PM
For twin girls it has to be Jenny & Talia
for the boys Moe & Lester
For the triplets I like Earth, Wind and Fire!

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:36 AM
Don't even notice the weather anymore up here in the Seattle area.
We had three inches of snow two days ago, sunny outside today, meh.
I grew up in Dallas, but I'll take misty springs and rainy winters and summers in the 80s over six months of 100 degree summers any day.
To each his own.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:25 PM
Who doesn't like J. Giles?

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:50 PM
Alas, Don LaFontanne has also shuffled off of this mortal coil. I think you should get Donald Trump to do your v/o work. He seems, to me, to be the embodiment of an arrogant narcissistic conceited jerk.

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:59 PM
Maybe the fact that it is absolutely anything BUT a dating site. It's a fun site, and the forums can be amusing, but it seems that people on here aren't interested in actually meeting another human being in the least. This seems to be just about as productive as going on those cheesy chat rooms where 50 year old convicts pretend to be 20 year old blonde girls. Oh, and the censorship of people's swearing. Are we children? Do we really need to be that protected?

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:51 PM
I was a high school athlete in Texas in the 1970s (football) and back then there was no fun involved. It was a chore in 100+ degree weather getting your soul crushed by some sociopath coach that crushed any and all enthusiasm and joy. It was taken way, way, way too seriously...and my team sucked. I can only imagine how much hell it was at schools that had legitimate title hopes.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:16 PM
If I was 1,000 years younger......

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:14 PM
Plus, he seemed to drop as many as he caught. The more important the catch, the more likely he wouldn't make it. It's a shame. So much talent and so little emotional maturity. I've watched the Cowboys since Meredith was playing and he and Pac Man are the biggest distractions since Duane Thomas and Hollywood Henderson.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:22 PM

i'm in everett.

Nonsense. You're far too cute to be anywhere near here. Maybe you're just lost...or you lost a bet...or kidnapped.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:20 PM
Woo hoo! Somebody just accepted my counter offer for the house and the next step is the inspection. My escape plan is nearly complete.
Mwahahahahahahahahaha.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:23 PM
You know you're dating a crazy person when she's 24 and she has a 10 year old, an 8 year old, and a 4 year old and her ex-husband lives with her mother.....true story.
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:31 PM
New Shimmer is a dessert topping...AND a floor wax!
(old SNL skit)

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:21 PM
Are you drinking floor wax in your picture?

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:39 PM
Is satire dead? I posted this profile and actually got hate mail from people that didn't get that I was joking. The joke can't be that subtle.

p.s. neighbors really are hicks.
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:25 PM
Edited by huskydogowner on Mon 02/23/09 12:28 PM
Because picture of them alone crying into the latest edition of Hustler would be in poor taste.laugh

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:16 PM
Yes. My neighbors are still hillbilly idiots, but that isn't important. My big whine doesn't even directly effect me, but others.
It REALLY bugs me when someone states that all they want is to find someone that they find attractive, but it isn't happening for them and some really attractive, married or attached member chimes in and says that they should lower their standards.

A. This a dating site, not a married or taken screwing with the pathetic singles site. You're like bicyclists on the highway because you like the highway. You're not helping anyone and you're in the way
B. Who the hell are you to say that somebody else doesn't deserve to
get what they want. I guess only pretty people deserve to be happy.
If it wasn't for some complete accident of genetics you might be forced to have some empathy.
C. The model looking types with the dozens of photos of, surprise, themselves shamelessly fishing for compliments and attention. We get it, you're good looking. Way to go.

There. Incoherent rambling done. Pissing and moaning finished.
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:48 AM
They're probably trying to offer proof that other women have found them attractive and inspire some sort of twisted possessive thing in potential matches.

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:34 PM
Clingy people attract too much lint.

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:32 PM
Again?

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/22/09 01:27 PM

This seems to be the aggregate photo of all of my mutual matches.tears