Community > Posts By > huskydogowner

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:18 AM
The other is Heineken . If the commie red star on the front didn't scare you first, the awful taste should.

Actually, if you have it on tap in Amsterdam it tastes pretty good. Of course, it could just be the contact high.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 08:58 AM
She probably has a fake picture on her profile, when in reality she looks like the lady from "Throw Momma from the Train".

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 08:55 AM
There's lots of stuff that gets too much attention for no apparent reason. I've got a couple of my own, what are yours?

Corona Beer: Weak, tasteless stuff popular only because dumb people bought into advertising in the 80's. Ooh, Corona and lime! If a bartender handed me one of those I would throw it back at him and say "If I wanted lime flavored urine, I would have ordered it!" If the people that make the stuff recommend that you add flavor to their product...then it's garbage.
Ironically, a beer with real taste, Guinness, often gets diluted with other stuff by the same stupid people when they want to be "exotic".
Oh no. Flavor. Yucky.

Dane Cook: Is this guy going away yet? Horrible, unfunny ADHD with a Mountain Dew IV drip. If it wasn't for 19 year old girls and drunk frat guys he would be the bartender at Applebee's. Makes more stupid faces in his act than Bill Cosby on the opening credits for the 80's Cosby Show. When I see him and then compare him to Kinnison, Pryor, Chris Rock or ANYONE FUNNY
I know the stupid have taken over.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:38 PM
Oh crap, I forgot. Scotty from Star Trek (James Doohan) would come into my work.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:24 PM
Well.....yes I am. Apparently not of the high dollar variety.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:45 AM
Edited by huskydogowner on Wed 02/11/09 10:48 AM
You couldn't possibly be referring to the hottie girls that have 20+ posed pics of themselves on their profile and post titilating topics to "blueball" the pathetic horndogs, do you?
"Look! Here's a picture of me...here's another of (giggle) ME, LOOK!(bats eyelashes) MEEEE!.........

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:40 AM
Edited by huskydogowner on Wed 02/11/09 10:41 AM
2-3 blocks away Victorian mansions, two doors down I have human wreckage that got evicted from Dogpatch. You scum better hope nobody leaves the keys in nearby bulldozer!

buy my house.

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:58 AM
I was in a swanky nightclub in Dallas back in the 80's and I waited in line for drinks with Robert Plant. He was absolutely the nicest guy and waited in line just like everybody else. He seemed to be totally unaffected.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:08 PM
You don't look Newish.

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:16 PM

Another reason ... i seem to attract Lunachicks ohwell

New term I'm going to steal for myself!!!

huskydogowner's photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:49 AM
Edited by huskydogowner on Tue 02/10/09 11:49 AM

IMO...Ignorance is just a lack of education or knowledge... Stupidity is the refusal to learn... How do you handle someone who is intentionally Obtuse?

Nice "Shawshank Redemption" imagery, by the way.
Everyone spells some things incorrectly every once in a while. Sometimes a spelling cop/bully will point out people's innocent mistakes just to feel superior;then there are people trying to appear educated and superior and spell everything wrong, syntax wrong, verb tense agreement wrong, etc...they're the ones that need to be called out on their bs. The other group of people I disdain are the folks whose postings look as if they had the family dog type it for them, yet they know it's full of mistakes. They are defiantly and militantly proud of their ignorance and refuse to change, which makes them stupid. I treat them as the segment of society that will ensure my voluntary employment for as long as I choose to work. Thank heavens for the idiots.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:24 PM
Well...since in the strict definition of Karma what you do in a PREVIOUS LIFE determines your lot in your present life, I see no evidence of Karmic influence....and neither does anyone else.
I hate being the smartass, but it's my job.pitchfork

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:21 PM
50 million bucks? You bet your ass! I can think about baseball and Old Yeller for five years and then I'll buy some Czech girls and go insane.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:45 PM
grumble Because of my incessant good moods.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:01 PM
FWB! I'm so stupid. It took me a little while to decode what it stood for...dur..nyuk, nyuk.
For my immediate neighborhood FWB seems to mean fat white b!tch. Kind of like a trailor park Reubens painting.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:53 AM
Yep. More attractions, venues and microbrewers than cities three times our size, but three people????

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:51 AM
Okay. I'm having a crummy day....BUT...I have just about had it with the human filth that are some of my neighbors. This rant has absolutely nothing to do with dating or socializing, but practically nothing posted on this site seems to be either. I just need to vent and on the off chance some of my moron neigbors can actually read, just maybe they'll pull their heads out.

I live in Historic North Everett, an area full of turn of the century homes with interesting architecture and charming features. There are many parks and trees and the area abuts a breathtaking view of the marina and the Olympics.

All that being said, there is one factor that drags the area down. There is a reason why housing prices lagged behind many areas. Areas that are even farther out from Seattle, have less nice houses and fewer amenities, yet houses command higher prices. The one thing that screws up an otherwise nice area is the slimy scumbag idiots that wear their sliminess like a badge of honor. I'm tired of people making a face like I just farted when I tell them where I live. Don't raise the ceiling, lower the damned floor!

I've had it with the trailor trash, the K-Fed wannabe weasels, the pretend gang pricks, the Deliverance hillbillies, the irresponsible landlords that rent to human wreckage, the people that have four sets of adults with kids in a three bedroom house, and all of you people that don't ever mow your damn yard or only paint one or two sides of your house...STOP BEING SH!TTY! Dammit! Am I alone? Is there anyone else that wants to reclaim their neighborhood? Let's stop babying the turds. It's time to be an adult.

Vent finished. Thanks for your indulgence.

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:43 PM
Urlfx: No offense, but you're not much of a looker for a woman:banana:

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:54 PM
Fistric still stuck in the minors???? Big body on defense.

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/08/09 02:41 PM
My dogs are STUNNING, however.