Community > Posts By > huskydogowner

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/18/09 10:49 PM
That may be true, but I'm only concerned with folks in the Seattle metropolitan area. Omaha is way too far away to go for drinks.
Thanks anyway.drinks

huskydogowner's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:52 PM
I'm in. Who cares to come up with a good idea for a place/event?
I'm presently bored to death.

huskydogowner's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:26 PM
I like fingerpuppet. Entirely different as a noun and a verb.rofl

huskydogowner's photo
Sun 02/15/09 04:10 PM
This is the part where you talk to us. It's okay, we're really nice and a really safe distance away.flowerforyou

huskydogowner's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:42 AM
Here are some examples of my advanced intelligence. If the women don't flock to me now, they never will!

Once I read a headline in the paper that said "Tacoman robs area bank" I was thinking to myself...who is this Mexican master villain, and why haven't I heard of him before? It was then I realized that a person from Tacoma is a Tacoman.....Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

One other time I was having my sink refinished. I was heading to Vegas early the next morning, so I was doing my dishes. Uh oh, the sink isn't draining. Can't have your sink refinished if it's full of dishwater.
So...I grab a coathanger, straighten it out and try to break up the clog. I'm congratulating myself on how nicely the sink is draining until I see the large puddle forming on the kitchen floor.
I had poked a hole in the drain. Next, I'm brilliantly holding a coffee mug under the drain to catch the water as it comes out....duh.
Thank goodness for 24 hour plumbers.

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:41 PM
Yes. The airport bar...quite likely the only thing to make transatlantic flights suck a little less. The only time a $6 beer seems reasonable.drinks

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:05 PM
Edited by huskydogowner on Fri 02/13/09 09:06 PM
Like the old joke says "Hell, I'm tellin' everybody!"

Yeah, I'm sure it was some set policy, or some cop was watching, or the checker was legally blind....but I got carded buying beer today at 47!!!
Sure it's dumb, but I'm still telling everybody!
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:51 PM
Buy my house.

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:16 AM

That I do not know. happy I dont even think Uranus is terrestrial. Uranus is gassy. happy

My anus is gassy too.:banana:

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:11 AM
pointless trivia

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:38 AM
Gotta love the accent. I was just in London for New Years. I thought that was you! What part of London? My friends are in Chiswick.

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:32 AM
Edited by huskydogowner on Fri 02/13/09 12:32 AM
I'm so ugly my face can stop sh!t in mid air.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:15 AM
Lots of interracial here in the Seattle area. No one even bats an eye. I, myself, feel perfectly comfortable being rejected by all races and creeds.

huskydogowner's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:00 AM
True about Britney. If it wasn't for horrible musical taste she would just be the cute girl in the Dairy Queen drive thru.

and.........Celine Dion...holy crap....I would appreciate it if the Canadian matchstick would stop screaming at me over the radio.

American Idol...The world's largest karoake contest...am proud to say I've never seen it.
This is why the terrorists hate us.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:46 PM

Happy Birthday Chevy!!!!smooched smooched

which one of the girls are you?

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:40 PM
MC Mayo Nayz

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:36 PM
My Valentine's Day Haiku to...myself.
(Bamboo flute music playing over the sound of a babbling brook)

You're alone again
Pull your head out of your a$$
Don't be such a wuss.blushing

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:30 PM
Today is my dog Brody's 13th birthday. Woohoo!

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:29 AM

This thread is overrated.

I love heinikem and rolling rock so I will respectfully disagree.

I think a good sh1t is extremely underrated.

True dat.

huskydogowner's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:19 AM
Kendra Wilkinson probably thinks Dane Cook is HYSTERICAL. Game, set, match.