Community > Posts By > nObOdys_wiFe_JM

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:35 PM
Does any one know where can I order or any one of you sell razer? Thank you^_____^

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:29 PM
why are some of you are single??
1.) It's because too much choosy and picky in physical appearance
2.) been hurt and afraid to get hurt (again)
3.) just want to have fun with no commitment at all.freelancer! haha:banana: :banana: :banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:22 PM
so very much "SELF-CONFIDENT", "BOASTFUL", "NAGGER (talks a lot more that women do)", "so FRIENDLY with WOMEN" and "LAZY"!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:14 PM
the efforts(calls,texts,emails), his naughtiness and talkativeness, the way he used to spoiled me, the flowers, when he carry me to the bedroom door and we both jump into the bed, when he edited our pictures and make it his wall paper in his computer, how he told his friends about me to make them envy him, when he tells me his plan for our future and most of all how he surprises me.... I miss that all!sad sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 02:02 PM
well, my ex is kinda "late bloomer"..oopppss! I mean he is REALLY A LATE BLOOMER!!! explode mad explode mad So we had an on and off relationship which he is the one who always called the off. Then suddenly one day he totally broke up with me "without" giving me any reason at all. It hurts a lot when you didn't know what you've done and the person you trusted and loved leave you JUST LIKE THAT! And because of that, I begin to use drugs,go party and so on.... I knew it's stupid to do those things but I pretty much enjoy it and it helps me,really! Those silly things didn't last long anyway, perhaps a year only, just to try drugs for the 1st time haha! After that, watching movie and hook up in different dating network became my habit till the time I meet my present man (I'm still movie manic though drooldrool:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 01:37 PM

11. a Guy who doesn't carry the groceries
surprised
womens lib, remember?... he's doing you a favor by letting you carry them... you should be honored....huh

haha!! Of course I am honored and thankful for "some men" who actually does tht... But there are some other who really doesn't carry groceries tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 07/22/11 12:30 PM
what turns me off?
1.) Guy who doesn't volunteer to pay whenever we're out on a date or anything
2.) Guy who pushes himself "TOO MUCH" to me.
3.) Guy who's "KISS and TELL"
4.) Guy who put his friends "FIRST" before his girlfriend or future wife
5.) Guy who doesn't want children and calls them "LITTLE MONSTER"
6.) Guy who doesn't appreciate the "GOOD THINGS" you've done and the "TRAITS/ATTITUDES" you showed.
7.) Guy who doesn't know to cook and doesn't know how to do the household chores.
8.) Guy who drink "TOO MUCH (no limit)" alcohol and "SMOKE" too! not too much though.
9.) Guy who's "ALWAYS DEPEND" on women decisions. Couldn't make his own.
10.) Guy who still lives with his family even though he already have family on his own.
11.) Guy who doesn't carry the groceries
12.) Guy who speaks "A LOT" more than you do. NAGGER!!! >____<
13.) Guy who doesn't "RESPECT" you. (need to have little fear to his girl)
14.) Guy who doesn't respect your FAMILY and FRIENDS as well
15.) Guy who has "NO EFFORT" at all in every single way especially in a relationship.
16.) Guy who is very "SECRETIVE".
17.) Guy who are not "JEALOUS" :P
18.) Guy who has "NO RELIGION" I mean who doesn't believe in our CREATOR.
19.) Guy who doesn't believe in "KARMA"

Haha I think that's all for now ^_________tongue2 oops ^
But if you really like the guy, better give him a shot! bwahaha right? Anyway, I don't get too much turn off in physical appearance cause what's important to me is the "inside" of the person.

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/20/11 06:09 PM

Apparently, these are the rules. laugh

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WE FEMALE RULE!!! Just follow OUR rules and "dating" will be SUCCESSFUL EVER! bwahaha!!!

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/20/11 11:20 AM

Nope... Been hurt by many unfair women... Does that count? frustrated

of course it does waving

Lol, I don't know why... But, I'm getting the feeling that you're somebody's wife... Don't know why, lol.

haha! I'm getting there Chrispm84 ^____^ any way, I'm not in a hurry though

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/17/11 12:06 PM
Edited by nObOdys_wiFe_JM on Sun 07/17/11 12:13 PM
For me, there is ONLY ONE GOD and he is the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST our savior. As far as I can remember, "LORD" and "GOD" and other more are just "TITLE/NAME" but some of them often called "JEHOVAH" or "YHWH".

And I believe that GOD gave us signs so we could do the right thing for our destiny but still we are the final decision of it.

Remember, that GOD is NOT JESUS. GOD is the FATHER of JESUS...JESUS is the SON of GOD. (In the name of the "FATHER"(GOD) and of the "SON"(JESUS) and of the "HOLY SPIRIT"(3rd person).... Amen)

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/17/11 11:41 AM
Well,,, It is true that there is ONLY ONE GOD and that is the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST the SON of GOD. No matter how many FALSE GOD we/you worship, generally we do only have ONE.. We just named it differently.

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/17/11 11:31 AM
For me, the reason why some other independent women are still single because they don't want men to depend on them in any case,,,,I think you know what I mean. Most of that kind of women are so choosy/picky,,,, they may seem what we call perfectionist but they were just more concern on "how" the man would treat them in future.oops oops oops

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/17/11 11:13 AM

Women make those silly things because they were too afraid that the man they love would leave them. But then, NOT ONLY women trap man but man also do the same thing! They are actually more dramatic than women. They often do the suicidal game, they drink a lot and call their woman.. HAHAHA!!

oh man, the suicide thing,, you been there too?

thats some terrible emotional entrapment right there,, hated it,,,

@ MSHARMONY : INDEED!!! I remember my ex does it. And of course we, women has a soft heart so we got back together but then it didn't workout well so, bye bye again and from that on I didn't answer any of his call and ignore every words I heard about him.biggrin biggrin biggrin

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:55 PM
Actually if you want the person to be honest and real to you, you need to be THE SAME as you wanted them to be to you. Be real to them! But we therefore need to understand that there's every reason "WHY" behind those actions they made. Maybe they are not comfy with you that's why they lie or even maybe scared because what happen to their past, who knows right???flowerforyou flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:44 PM
Women make those silly things because they were too afraid that the man they love would leave them. But then, NOT ONLY women trap man but man also do the same thing! They are actually more dramatic than women. They often do the suicidal game, they drink a lot and call their woman.. HAHAHA!!

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:29 PM
"BEEN THERE, DONE THAT"... I said that too myself once to give up and I gave myself a time. I stop looking, dating for years then suddenly I feel like checking my mails and my former neighbor sent me message and we talk blah blah blah and bOOoOOoOOm!!! He's the man I've been waiting for.

So generally speaking, "don't give up" just "don't be in a hurry".. Remember, "GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO WAIT".. believe me! drinks drinks drinks

For the meanwhile have some fun including "PLAYING AROUND" hehe

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:10 PM
Ahm I don't know what I should call it but I'm too aware what might people think,said or feel when I do something. It's just,,, Yeah I really don't know. As musician/entertainer we do need that but I'm very shy to go near and greet people around, I need to get lil bit of alcohol in my body to do that stuff...smooched smooched smooched smooched

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:04 PM
The word "SORRY" for me is a very special and sacred word and it is hard to say especially to the person who is very special to me. Why? because for me when you say "sorry" you need not to do whatever you've done again.:banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 12:56 PM

Nope... Been hurt by many unfair women... Does that count? frustrated

of course it does waving

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/16/11 12:54 PM

Yeah having a relationship with a unfair man/woman sucks and it hurts like hell but we all need to know that in life there's no "perfect person" therefore there's no "perfect relationship" too. Everybody got hurt by their own imperfect attitudes toward each other. It's better to look for a person who's willing change for you and for the sake of a better relationship... bigsmile oops scared

P.S.
First you need to look into and ask yourself the same thing "am I a fair person?" cause the changes start from ourselves. If you don't start to be a "unfair person" he/she wouldn't be unfair to you as well.:banana: We do need to consider that in every actions there's always a reason behind.

Damn, you wise for your age. Very well said.

After checking your profile, I can't tell if you are from the Phils or China though. I had an ex-gf from the Phils who had a similar look, and I had to ask her about it. Turned out her region had a European-Japanese-Filipino mix. Saw pics of her father and grandmother....Dad looked European/Filipino while grandma looked Japanese/Filipino. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say you are a Filipina with a similar mix. Maybe I'm wrong?

I only checked because you were a new face...

Thanks actionlynx.. It is all base on experienced and of course with an observation and gathering info helps a lot too. Basically you just need to fill the 2 "W" (why & what) and then move on.

Yes I am mix actionlynx but only with spanish blood from both mother and father side. And you are correct I'm new here actually I'm already a member here since last year or 2 years ago I can't remember but I wasn't that active like now.wink