Me three!! haha butter cookies!!! yummy!!!drool drool

ME like cookies.drool

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:11 PM
Stooooopppp!!! I am UGLY!!! PERIOD!!scared scared scared

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:10 PM

Hi folks,

I've written quite a few messages but haven't received a single answer. I revised my profile yet again as well as changing the photo.

What's up? Am I hideous? I realize that at 56, I look my age, but on the other hand I watch my weight, dress well, and take care of my hair and skin.

As for the profile, I don't think I'm asking too much. I'm not hunting for a man to support me. I don't even need to be wined and dined in high style. I'm more the handpicked wildflowers than roses type.

I would really appreciate any advice -- especially from guys in my age group. Don't spare my feelings; if you think I ought to check myself into the nearest Home for the Decrepit, say so. tears

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou for you

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:06 PM
Can anyone tell me how to cure cystic acne? And does accutane or also known as isotretinion works for cystic acne?

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 07/28/11 12:40 PM
Should I stay or should I go??? sad sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 01:50 PM

I feel very down..I feel UGLY brokenheart brokenheart

But you're NOT!!! happy

I am thinking about Biscuit fingers! :P

Thank you MrBiscuit. Biscuit fingers???

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 01:20 PM

I want more than a relationship, I want a best friend,
I want that person to understand me, and i have to understand that person, In relationships their are always ups and downs, and when i commit to someone, i step in whole heartedly.. and will always have a fear of that one person not doing the same.. but i will keep faith that that one person that is meant to be with me will find me, and i pray that i will have the courage to step up to the plate, put fear aside, and actually touch her heart in ways that noone ever

i think the friend part would be more important...
yes i agree with my texas friend the friend part is more important.

me too!!! FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND!!!

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 01:00 PM

This is a big reason that guys have a hard time with women.

If a man is paying a sincere compliment dedicated to the fact "YOU ARE SEXY"....to you gals, it is a bad thing?

If I tell a woman she is sexy........it is a compliment.

If she got a problem with it...I am happy to walk the hell away.

Its good to realise that a womans experience in the world is different than a mans experience in the world.

Yup yup yup!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:58 PM

the relationship would be the lover part.. i might have not said so in so many words.. but yes i agree...
I want someone to hold who will hold me back.. i want to kiss someone passionately that will kiss me back with the same passion.. the same amount of love in return that i give... i just never got all that before...

In short, FAIR TREATMENT!!! I love that!:heart: :heart:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:56 PM

women shouldn't bee TOO demanding; they just want to be treated fairly:tongue: :tongue:

haha!! Don't we deserve to demand? sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:45 PM
I feel very down..I feel UGLY brokenheart brokenheart

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:40 PM

I want more than a relationship, I want a best friend,
I want that person to understand me, and i have to understand that person, In relationships their are always ups and downs, and when i commit to someone, i step in whole heartedly.. and will always have a fear of that one person not doing the same.. but i will keep faith that that one person that is meant to be with me will find me, and i pray that i will have the courage to step up to the plate, put fear aside, and actually touch her heart in ways that noone ever thought possible.

I can relate to that cause I also want the same thing.
P.S. "A woman needs a LOVER and a FRIEND".. It does apply to men too!:smile: :smile:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:34 PM

I think I'm beginning to feel the same thing. I just told by US SWIMMER something rude and it really offended me. I almost cry I really feel bad. I know I am not attractive and beautiful but I don't deserve to be treated that way. HE IS SO RUDE!!!! I feel DOWN now!

If that's the case, then you're a hot, sexy kind of ugly. flowerforyou

I can take that as a compliment. thank you Aries151 smile2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:31 PM

yeah i'd rather call a girl beautiful than sexy. when you get to know her that's what makes it sexy for me.

you're such a sweet,romantic and kind guy happyguy3234... flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:44 AM

Because I don't get out and socialize. Not attractive enough.

Ashley, You are beautiful....and dont listen to anyone who says you arent. You may be surrounded by jerks is what it sounds like. There are guys out there who love us women exactly the way we are....A real man will see your true beauty inside as well as your beauty on the out.

I think I'm beginning to feel the same thing. I just told by US SWIMMER something rude and it really offended me. I almost cry I really feel bad. I know I am not attractive and beautiful but I don't deserve to be treated that way. HE IS SO RUDE!!!! I feel DOWN now!

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:36 AM

<<<----- I'm BEAUTIFUL in my way!!! I appreciate the beauty that I have! I may NOT :banana: :banana: looks like beauty queen or worlds top models but I can assure you that, I am beautiful "INSIDE", you just need to get to know me better.:banana: :banana: :banana: yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!! drool drool

Hey your a singer, very cool!

Indeed, I am :) Thanks mg1959 blushing

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Tue 07/26/11 03:50 PM
A nice guy knows how to RESPECT womenbigsmile bigsmile

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Tue 07/26/11 01:07 PM
<<<----- I'm BEAUTIFUL in my way!!! I appreciate the beauty that I have! I may NOT :banana: :banana: looks like beauty queen or worlds top models but I can assure you that, I am beautiful "INSIDE", you just need to get to know me better.:banana: :banana: :banana: yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!! drool drool

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/24/11 04:22 PM
I was always called SEXY... haha!! I barely heard that they call me beautiful drool drool drool