Community > Posts By > nObOdys_wiFe_JM

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/24/11 04:11 PM

What the eyes see may sway the heart...so seeing you husband or lover cheat/knowing they have betrayed you may affect your emotions..but do u think you could still love them?

I did experienced that once with my ex he actually had several gf and he's very good a it but I still love him and our relationship last almost 3yeaars but then I couldn't take it anymore so I start dating too and I'm so glad it's really over and now I've move on and learned from my experience that being martyr is never was a good idea.
Anyway, ever heard the song " LOVE IS BLIND "?? haha that's it! L:banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/24/11 04:03 PM
I'm not interested in drinking alcohol at all BUT depends with the person/people I'm with... ^________^ and I'm 24 though flowerforyou flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/24/11 03:42 PM

Because I don't get out and socialize. Not attractive enough.

1st of all,,,no one and nobody's not attractive sweety, you just have to exercise and know what your assets are flowerforyou flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:44 AM

Women go for arrogant scumbags with big personality disorders. Think I am wrong? Ask any woman about her ex.

And then promptly ask them what made those individuals an "ex." I can guarantee you it wasn't for buying her flowers.

Scumbags are more appealing bwahahaha!!!!rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:44 PM

A collection of thoughts:

1. Good personal character and common sense

2. Selfconfident but not arrogent

3. A positive attitude

4. Has a job

5. Good hygene

6. Can hold a reasonable conversation and make her laugh: occasionally even at herself

7. Has a sensual side but not not a slave to his hormones

8. Likes to be with family and friends

INDEED!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:28 PM
what I'm thinking???? design of my future coffinindifferent indifferent

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:17 PM
C for triple C "3xC"
= Chocolate Chewies Cookies!!!!! yummy!!!!! no monster for me!!! sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:07 PM

I called my boyfriend yesterday he picked his phone and he was not able 2 talk and his phone went off.And i called again and he didn't pick his phone,he later send a message that 'my love i'm very sorry my fiance is around'.

I had exact the same experience as you do dear... I really have no idea he and his ex-gf get back again. I keep calling my ex cause he haven't call or text me for several days so I began to wonder and worry too and after the calls I made,,,, boooom!!! I received the exact the same message you received. Anyway, I do believe in "KARMA" what goes around, comes around...waving scared

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:50 PM
good manners/ethics/attitudes are the best of best to impress "US" noway

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:44 PM
Ahmm..mine.... I don't know.. countless??? Joke!!! haha Honest I can't remember how many cause I was dealing with them at the same time.shades That was "BEFORE".. actually my current bf, I also meet him online BUT he was also my neighbor very long time ago during my elementary days...tongue2 tongue2 Those were the days my friend haha

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:38 PM

I have definitely made real friends that I've met online. Some I have met in person, some I've yet to meet.

Same here:

Me too!!! Most of friends I meet them by networking.. Actually they are more trust worthy.. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Here's mine though, let be friends http://mingle2.com/user/my_profile drinker drinker

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:32 PM
"COME ON BABY LIGHT MY FIRE" shades shades shades

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:28 PM
Be FAIR!!!! And keep the level UP!!! rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:25 PM

holy cow-neither is a good choice!

and I feel like i'm living both of them!ohwell

Yeah, me too!! NON OF THE ABOVE!!! haha!! what the heck!!! slaphead slaphead I rather shovel and get ready for my grave!!! rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:19 PM
In dating (Man to woman) : He should please her in every way... be "unique" bwahaha!!!! rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:16 PM

Both Amazon.com and Ebay...

Thank you AndyBgood ^_____^

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:01 PM
nuts!!!!! rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 03:59 PM
Damn!!! No one says I love you today to me brokenheart brokenheart
Doesn't bother me anyway so LADIES and GENTLEMEN, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :heart: :heart:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 03:55 PM

you should jump on that pretty quick... women tend to lose interest quick.
laugh

I don't want to meet her if she talks like that!

lol she wants what shes want... that's just the foreigners that never went to schools heres.

Uh, what do you mean by "foreigners"?
This website is international.
Right, JMARIE?

Indeed dodo_david... so what's with that girl lalu huh?

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/23/11 03:31 PM
Re-post from one of my friend:

* I don't need to find a million reasons why i love you....
Because seeing you explains everything.

* (woman said to her man) : You are like the best meal ever!! with just 1 piece of sausage, 2 eggs, and a glass of milk, it can fill my stomach for 9 months.

:banana: :banana: :banana: