Community > Posts By > nObOdys_wiFe_JM

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:39 PM
In my case I would wait for the guy to tell me that he loves me. But also he need to show it too, Remember that "actions speak louder than words"... smitten smitten smitten

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:32 PM
live each day as if it were your last, but learn each day as if you'll live forever..... :banana: :banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:25 PM
Longing for someone sad sad sad sad2 sad2 sad2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:23 PM
lonely sad2 sad2 sad2 sad2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:20 PM
Edited by nObOdys_wiFe_JM on Wed 08/03/11 06:28 PM

nObOdys_wiFe's hUsbAnD

LOL how sweet of you Monier... :heart: :heart: :heart: guess I'm inlove??????? LMAO!! flowerforyou flowerforyou love love

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:43 AM
falling apart!!!! brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:39 AM

a.) LOVE ( what you KNOW )
- love is based on a well-knowledge of a person's strength and weaknesses.
- love is among other things, "long-suffering and kind". It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS.
- in love you have to a reason to be attracted to someone, and it's a good reason - not a selfish one.
- real love should grow OVER TIME. AT first you're a good friend. Then little by little you like what you have come to know about the person, and you start develop a feelings that you've never had before.

b.) INFATUATION ( what you feel )
- very much like crush
- it could also feels like love but love includes romantic feelings.
- infatuation stems from a superficial reaction to surface qualities. Also it is blind to other person's weaknesses and exaggerates his/her strength.
- It DOESN'T LAST LONG. Can be attracted to someone one day and then a month later you feel the same way toward someone else.

c.) LOVE can overcome obstacle, whereas INFATUATION tends to end as soon circumstances change or problems arise. It takes a lot of time to cultivate REAL LOVE.

P.S. 1st: ATTRACTION ( what you see )
2nd: INFATUATION ( what you feel )
3rd: LOVE ( what you know )

I wasn't going to say anything at all, but...

it bothers me to no end when someone as young, lovely and obviously intelligent as you... would post on their profile the following...

"I am a UGLY woman, SO WHAT??!!"

Why would you say that? (makes me wanna *lovingly* kick you in da butt)

The reason I *did* post this, is that just last night, someone chastised *me* in one of the forums, for making fun of myself in a negative way... I did explain that I was comfortable with myself and just having fun.

Maybe I should not have posted anything, but it bothered me... just sayin'... your profile is going to give the potential man of your dreams his first impression. (not flirtin', but you deserve these flowers )

Aha!! I think that's my headline hahahaha tongue2 tongue2 But did I say anything negative about you Rusty_Knight?surprised surprised That part wasn't me cause I wouldn't have done that :angel: :angel: :angel:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:35 AM
Just want to drop some love to all of you!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:34 AM
I wanna sleep early but I can't!! sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:39 PM
how's the independency going on here? :smile:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:38 PM

Suppose His Girlfriend Is "PREGNANT" Then How Will She Pay Him Monthly ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

credit maybe?? haha rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:36 PM
starving... wants to eat siopao (round dough with cook beef inside) and drink soy milk before going to bed drool drool

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:34 PM
Longing... sad2 sad2 sad2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:32 PM

smitten Love Is A "SWEET POISON" smitten

Sweet poison?? why is that so? cause when you had a broken heart it feels like you drink a pure poison to ease the pain?? hehe drinks drinks drinks

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 01:31 PM

QUESTIONS:
a.) How would you define "love"?
b.) How would you defines "infatuation"?
c.) What, in your opinion, is the difference between the two?

a.) I am unsure if I believe in the concept of 'true' love. I've always had a slight difficulty in believing that something like that truly exists. However, for love there's a couple things I usually look for:

The first being someone I can be myself around, someone who will stick around no matter what happens, especially when **** hits the fan. Someone who makes me laugh, cry and such, as well as someone who makes me really and truly feel alive. These aren't requirements for the relationships, as I'm more of a lover, then a fighter. However, I've seemed to hit something of a brick wall when it comes to this concept.

b.) Purely physical intimacy. Someone you've known for a couple weeks and have already placed them on a throne in their lives. Usually when I have encountered 'infatuation', it's usually physical and I don't really invest myself in the relationship, as I don't see it lasting or it not having a point.

c.) The main difference is the fact that one (to me) is purely physical whereas the other has a great deal of emotional commitment and investment in the relationship. As other's have said, put up with my BS and still love me.

wow!! that's an explanation ^___^
here's mine:

- love is among other things, "long-suffering and kind". It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS.
- in love you have to a reason to be attracted to someone, and it's a good reason - not a selfish one.
- real love should grow OVER TIME. AT first you're a good friend. Then little by little you like what you have come to know about the person, and you start develop a feelings that you've never had before.

- very much like crush
- infatuation stems from a superficial reaction to surface qualities. Also it is blind to other person's weaknesses and exaggerates his/her strength.
- It DOESN'T LAST LONG. Can be attracted to someone one day and then a month later you feel the same way toward someone else.

c.) LOVE can overcome obstacle, whereas INFATUATION tends to end as soon circumstances change or problems arise. It takes a lot of time to cultivate REAL LOVE.

You sound like you have it all figured out. Smart and beautiful you must have guys chasing you around everywhere. biggrin

Nah! Not really Chezster noway

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 07/31/11 08:12 AM

QUESTIONS:

a.) I am unsure if I believe in the concept of 'true' love. I've always had a slight difficulty in believing that something like that truly exists. However, for love there's a couple things I usually look for:

The first being someone I can be myself around, someone who will stick around no matter what happens, especially when **** hits the fan. Someone who makes me laugh, cry and such, as well as someone who makes me really and truly feel alive. These aren't requirements for the relationships, as I'm more of a lover, then a fighter. However, I've seemed to hit something of a brick wall when it comes to this concept.

b.) Purely physical intimacy. Someone you've known for a couple weeks and have already placed them on a throne in their lives. Usually when I have encountered 'infatuation', it's usually physical and I don't really invest myself in the relationship, as I don't see it lasting or it not having a point.

c.) The main difference is the fact that one (to me) is purely physical whereas the other has a great deal of emotional commitment and investment in the relationship. As other's have said, put up with my BS and still love me.

wow!! that's an explanation ^___^
here's mine:

- very much like crush

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/30/11 12:55 PM
Edited by nObOdys_wiFe_JM on Sat 07/30/11 12:59 PM

I've been talking accutane"isotretinion" for a month now I think, twice a day and so far it helps. I didn't actually consult a derma before I use it hehe... But thank GOD it helps anyway but still there's still lil bumps but not like cystic acne.

Before I use accutane, I also did some home remedies such as smash cucumber for toner and dry ice. I eat vegies and avoid dairy as well. Drink lots of water really helps. Ad I also take antibiotics like AMOXICILLINE 3times a day but it really doesn't work all atleast I gave it a try right? :smile:

P.S. here in china is very hard to find the trusted product for acne. Before I use those meds, I need to translate it first to chinese so I can show it to a local pharmacy.

My sister has almost always had those tiny bumps. I always figured they were acne but now Idunno. they never turn red or black or get big but there is a great coverage of her skin that appears bumpy. tiny tiny bumps. She also gets really dark circles under her eyes whether she's well rested or not. She also has a brownish hue to her skin (not a nice tan type brown). She has more wrinkles than me and Im older. She's tried everything. no relief.

If anyone has any tips for that, I'd be excited to pass it on.

Does she consult a derma already? And does the bumps has head on top of it? try to look at this link and figure which is her's : http://www.emedexpert.com/conditions/acne.shtml

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/30/11 12:32 PM
Edited by nObOdys_wiFe_JM on Sat 07/30/11 12:33 PM
* A guy donated blood to his GF. When they broke up, he wanted his blood back. So the girl threw a bloody napkin at his face and said...
“I’ll pay you monthly, OK?"

* An elderly gentleman....
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor, and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

...The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'
The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times

* one spelling mistake can destroy your life. a husband sent this to his wife, "i,m having a wonderful time wish you were her..".

* a boy took a knife and started writing his gf's name on his arm.

several minutes later,
he started crying like crazy..

why?

****!!! WRONG SPELLING.

P.S. Feel free to post your joke here :smile:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/30/11 12:23 PM
QUESTIONS:

:heart: flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 07/30/11 12:18 PM
I've been talking accutane"isotretinion" for a month now I think, twice a day and so far it helps. I didn't actually consult a derma before I use it hehe... But thank GOD it helps anyway but still there's still lil bumps but not like cystic acne.

Before I use accutane, I also did some home remedies such as smash cucumber for toner and dry ice. I eat vegies and avoid dairy as well. Drink lots of water really helps. Ad I also take antibiotics like AMOXICILLINE 3times a day but it really doesn't work all atleast I gave it a try right? :smile:

P.S. here in china is very hard to find the trusted product for acne. Before I use those meds, I need to translate it first to chinese so I can show it to a local pharmacy.