Community > Posts By > nObOdys_wiFe_JM

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 09/05/11 05:15 PM
Well,,, nowadays,,, whenever a young woman/man married a old man/woman which specifically like a "father/mother/grandpa/(ma) old age" it is just because of money matter.Chemistry is just a B***!!
Actually, there's nothing wrong in dating younger ages as long as you didn't involve any "$$$$" on your mind.. biggrin biggrin biggrin

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 09/05/11 04:59 PM

Hummm honestly they are not blood related....Even though I would try to get his attention else where... Guess it would all depend on if she is interested in him as well...whoa

Well said. I also agree about what she said ^_^

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/10/11 10:48 AM
weird scared scared surprised surprised :thumbsup: :thumbsup: tongue2 tongue2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 08/07/11 12:58 PM

Party!! Party!! Party!! who's with me??? I'm BORRRRRRRRRREDDD sad sad sad sad

I was at a party last night, you will have to carry me ;P

haha!! how heavy are you? depends ;)

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sun 08/07/11 11:30 AM
Party!! Party!! Party!! who's with me??? I'm BORRRRRRRRRREDDD sad sad sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 08/06/11 01:00 AM
Excuse me!!! You might think that being HONEST --> "None of that crap works on women. " FYI, it may not be a majority win BUT there is STILL SOME over all NOT in order to get laid!!! And why most of the women go for arrogant scumbags with big personality disorders guys? Cause they're honest not PRETENDERS and ASSUMING!!!

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:17 PM

every successful relationship good woman behind it

indeed!!!And don't forget a good man too.flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:06 PM

There's more to life than having a woman.

My dog "pepper" would agree with that. She thinks she is all the woman I need. If she could cook she would probably be up in the morning making eggs. Michael's girlfriend, beware of dog!

rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 05:09 PM
What will happen to me after 5years? scared that I might be "forever single" like no family on my own...gggrrrrrr sad sad sad sad

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 04:56 PM
it isn't hard to find nice girl. It's just like this, you need to know the definition of "nice girl" in your own opinion so that you can find one cause we all have different opinion about nice girls flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Anyway, welcome to mingle drinker

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 04:46 PM
Edited by nObOdys_wiFe_JM on Thu 08/04/11 04:47 PM

mother t, nice lady that she was, was full of crap about many things.

full of crap? how and why did you say so? base on what she's "full of crap with"?

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 10:47 AM

It does come too that point of fading love,arguments and so on... But what matter most, having FAITH, TRUST, being HONEST and RESPECT each other are the keys of maintaining the love when you're far apart:heart: :heart:

Awww thats nice, Im sure you will be SOMEBODies WIFE SOON enough...

Simonedemidova : based on experience flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 10:45 AM
Like mother Theresa said, "IF YOU JUDGE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NO TIME TO LOVE THEM"
Nobody could judge no one for there is only ONE who can judge us, that is OUR FATHER in HEAVEN. We're not perfect so we have no right to judge/to criticize other people.

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 08/04/11 10:39 AM

Longing for someone sad sad sad sad2 sad2 sad2

waving

haha... esebulldog --->> tongue2 drinks

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:01 PM
LOVE means acceptance which meas that when your gf/bf/husband/wife cheated on you and they do ask and beg for forgiveness and second chance then you should, but make sure that it won't happen again. Love is all about forgiveness just don't ABUSE it...

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:56 PM

Define nice guy........hmmmm

Be nice to me, that's all I care about. tongue2 drool

AGREE!!! AGREE!! AGREE!!!
INDEED!!! INDEED!!! INDEED!!!
That's what you guys needed to do for us women ... haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:54 PM

Damn!!! No one says I love you today to me brokenheart brokenheart
Doesn't bother me anyway so LADIES and GENTLEMEN, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :heart: :heart:

Awwww... I wuvs you NW!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks Rusty_Knight... love love love

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:52 PM
Judge them? Why would some people do that anyway? What benefits will they get in doing it? Why don't we just love them instead,,,??

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:46 PM
It does come too that point of fading love,arguments and so on... But what matter most, having FAITH, TRUST, being HONEST and RESPECT each other are the keys of maintaining the love when you're far apart:heart: :heart:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 08/03/11 06:41 PM
For me, "MANNERS" is the most important for me in dating... And "TALKATIVE" too... LOL.. :laughing: :laughing: biggrin biggrin drinks drinks