Community > Posts By > nObOdys_wiFe_JM

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:39 AM
Can someone explain to me is SEX important in a relationship? while dating? What if you're in a relationship/dating and u don't even have sex, what does it mean? Like at first u both are so intimate, excited to each other but suddenly it change as days goes by?

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:51 PM

your picture is his screensaver

when you call he steps away from his friends to talk

he starts buying buy one get one free items and gives you one

and most importantly, you meet his momma

This is so true.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 01/07/12 09:08 AM
CELIBACY is a sign of STRENGTH tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 12/29/11 04:27 PM

Compliments, compliments, compliments.

Women always like a sincere compliment. It makes a favorable impression, and gets their attention.

I once took a cue from the New Year's scene in "When Harry Met Sally" because I was really busy with work but was afraid of losing my opportunity with a woman I had been interested in for 2 years.

It sounds corny, but I listed everything I liked about her, including a few flaws that she might feel insecure about, and told her why I liked these qualities. She was very impressed.

It showed I was interested, that I paid attention to detail, that I had the courage to lay it all on the line, and it showered her with a ton of compliments she might never hear from another man.

It also got me that first date.

It didn't last, but we still remain friends, occasionally watching sports with friends and competing in a trivia league together.

You don't need to do anything that drastic, but it does give you something to think about. A sincere, observant, and original compliment can really show your level of interest, and open the door.

Oh, and it's usually a good idea to make them laugh after paying the compliment. It will help them to relax, especially if the compliment catches them off-guard.

WAIT!!! not all women likes compliments!!! ( I think.. ) cause me,whenever a guy gives a compliment I take that as a lie or just wanna get into your pants that's why they're complimenting you..tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I think that it becomes clear when the compliments are just to get something they want. If it's a sincere compliment, that's nice. If they continue to compliment you over and over and over, it starts to become insincere and seems like they just want something.

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! hahaha ^_______^

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 12/29/11 04:24 PM
well if you're taken there's no more fun! you need to stick with your "one"no more "two" just one! :angel: :angel: :angel:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:08 AM

Give me a T:heart:
Give me a A:heart:
Give me a K:heart:
Give me a E:heart:
Give me a N:heart:

What does it spell? :heart: I love Aaron! :heart: laugh laugh laugh laugh
I didnt know all you poeple were taken even you luv2roknroll
so who's left for me?,its lonely being single :cry:

correction! u may think that being single is lonely but actually it's fun!!! you can do lots of crazy thing when you're single BUT of course being single for let's say forever is not a very good option. slaphead slaphead so for the meantime, enjoy while you can taken or not! but better if you're single!!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:04 AM

single forever!!! wuuuutwooooooooh!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:cry:

You're doin' anything yet.... -------> "esebulldog" haha rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:02 AM

Compliments, compliments, compliments.

Women always like a sincere compliment. It makes a favorable impression, and gets their attention.

I once took a cue from the New Year's scene in "When Harry Met Sally" because I was really busy with work but was afraid of losing my opportunity with a woman I had been interested in for 2 years.

It sounds corny, but I listed everything I liked about her, including a few flaws that she might feel insecure about, and told her why I liked these qualities. She was very impressed.

It showed I was interested, that I paid attention to detail, that I had the courage to lay it all on the line, and it showered her with a ton of compliments she might never hear from another man.

It also got me that first date.

It didn't last, but we still remain friends, occasionally watching sports with friends and competing in a trivia league together.

You don't need to do anything that drastic, but it does give you something to think about. A sincere, observant, and original compliment can really show your level of interest, and open the door.

Oh, and it's usually a good idea to make them laugh after paying the compliment. It will help them to relax, especially if the compliment catches them off-guard.

WAIT!!! not all women likes compliments!!! ( I think.. ) cause me,whenever a guy gives a compliment I take that as a lie or just wanna get into your pants that's why they're complimenting you..tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:03 PM
hahaha me too I'm bad in starting a conversation though..frustrated frustrated frustrated

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:58 PM
single forever!!! wuuuutwooooooooh!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Tue 12/27/11 12:56 PM

I'm not talking about sex...haha...well maybe that too j/k! I am talking about letting a girl knows that you are interested in her without sounding corny or creepy!? Do women initiate it too? How do I pick up the signs? Personally I had not really been dating until now (there is a reason) so any advice I can get is greatly appreciated!

tell her directly without any hesitation.i mean literally speaking, "face to face. one on one. either in private or public places"

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Sat 09/10/11 04:22 PM

The size of his sausage! drool rofl rofl

shocked scared surprised

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 02:15 PM
I was with a abusive ex bf who's a super duper cheater and I couldn't leave him because every time he beats me I feel that I was important to him. (DUMMY!!!) Like he beats me if someone looks at me,male friends send me messages/phone calls,or even when I go out and hangout with my friends cause he thinks that I'm with other man and I'm just making an alibis. And every time I tried to run away from him I keep coming back cause that time in my heart I knew he did that cause he loves me..... so my life was a hell before then... but now, I'm happy and free and promise not to have another abusive relationship anymore. If I meet a guy, I'll make sure first that he's not a abusive type of guy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:50 PM
Give it a try!! Maybe during your date he/she might turn to be a very interesting person. Who knows right? .... Could not be appealing outside but could be inside. If still not inside or outside, well............... I don't know then. HAHA laugh laugh laugh

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:42 PM
Love hurts so bad because, first you don't know how to manage it and you keep pretending that you can handle whatever may come between your relationship. You gave up the whole feelings and efforts you have and leave nothing behind for yourself.Basically at first you need to differentiate what we call love,infatuation and attraction so then you could possibly avoid getting hurt.flowerforyou

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:26 PM
S - I - N - G - L - E ^_____^ /M\

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:19 PM
physically --> clean/neat cut fingers and toes nails
--> a good figure of hands and feet
--> clean/neat hair cut (formal cut)
the rest is being humorous and lil bit of snob and playing hard to get guy HAHA... challenging!! love love love

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:12 PM
"PRETENDER" & "STONED"............. ------> in BED!!! haharofl rofl rofl rofl

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Thu 09/08/11 11:13 AM

"AGE DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS ONE'S MIND IS MATURE ENOUGH TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR TO HANDLE A RELATIONSHIP"...... hihihi.. I think.. My opinion :banana: :banana:

that and the pesky compatibility issue...

why are you yelling

I'm not.... ^_^

nObOdys_wiFe_JM's photo
Wed 09/07/11 01:09 PM
"AGE DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS ONE'S MIND IS MATURE ENOUGH TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR TO HANDLE A RELATIONSHIP"...... hihihi.. I think.. My opinion :banana: :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7