Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:59 PM

This would seem to have an obvious answer...until you actually look at the question.

From the way the question was phrased, you know the one guy truly loves you, but you don't feel the same way about him.

In that case, you are better off being away from both of them because you won't be doing anything but creating misery. Either for yourself ( in the case of the guy you love that doesn't give it back ) or for the guy ( the one who loves you but you don't have that kind of feelings for).

Exactly my sentiments

flowers

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:16 PM
Hello & Welcome to M2 flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:16 PM
Yes.... and it is an awful feeling sad2

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:13 PM
Hello & Welcome to M2 flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:10 PM
Chain Gang ~ Sam Cooke :banana:

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:10 PM
My girls have had soooooo many cute sayings/words... these are a handful that have stuck to this day! laugh

broclicide= peroxide
rainbrella= umbrella
hard or soft = on/off, hot/cold
my china = uuummm... yanno.... her "private" area
dry cat/dog food = cereal
petavarian= vet

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:02 PM
blushing Frankie Avalon ~ Why

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:53 AM
Doing well thanks flowerforyou

are you back in school ?

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:47 AM
:heart: Hi {{{{DT}}}}:heart:
long time , no see! How ya doing hon? flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:45 AM
:heart: {{{{Charles}}}} dropping of a hug.... hope you are doing great ~ flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:43 AM

I wonder...exactly where is the G-spot on a car?! spock

*THUD* rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:14 PM
flowerforyou Hi Abra... just wanted to tell you that I love your posts.. there are a few I have marked to go back to for further reading as I want to give them undivided attention. And I absolutely LOVE the "peace-spirit" symbol! Thank you so much for sharing this! I took a quick glance at the website (bookmarked to go back to it tomorrow).. and plan on sharing it with everyone I know.

Basically, I wanted you to know that while you do not know me.. nor do I think we have ever "spoken".. that your words reach me, touch me and enrich me. And I thank you flowerforyou

Blessings~ :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:10 PM
wow ~ I love it! Puts a very visable spin on "would've, could've, should've) flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:07 PM
:heart: Incredible, Intense, Powerful.. and so poignant:heart:

Here's to you {{kc}}... another fantastic write!flowers

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:05 PM
Edited by LightVoice on Fri 08/28/09 03:05 PM
:heart: {{{Ruth}}} Brightest Blessings & Every Happiness for you and your girls! Wishing you only success and joy in your new home.

Bless Your Home ;o)

Touch the lintel and touch the wall,
Nothing but blessings here befall!
Bless the candle that stands by itself,
Bless the book on the mantle shelf,
Bless the pillow for the tired head,
Bless the hearth and the light shed.
Friends who tarry here, let them know
A three fold blessing before they go.
Sleep for weariness - peace for sorrow
Faith in yesterday and tomorrow.
Friends who go from here, let them bear
The blessing of hope, wherever they fare.
Lintel and windows, sill and wall,
Nothing but good, this place befall.

Author ~ Goatskr

Also.. if you want, I offer the following link.. (http://www.conjure.com/house.html) as it offers some wonderful info about cutting energy ties to your old residence.. as well as ways to welcome your new one.

Love & Light :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:49 AM

Okay well let me stop here and say that whatever the cause is for us to be on this planet in this life; I want to think it is because we can share such moments like this together expressing our feelings and sharing our knowledge and love together. I would also say that I wouldn't usually share this on any other thread but this one. I think in a deeper sense I found good people who truly can relate to my situation and even can talk about it. A good family we have here and I hope this thread stays strong.

What say you? Do you agree?

Yes! drinker

I appreciate all of you and you are becoming my family. I don't have a family support group. My 3 sons and I are my family, they have always looked to me for strength. Now they are grown men (the youngest is only 15) and I look to them.

:heart: {{{{{ L }}}}} They will undoubtedly teach you much.. and offer stregnth bourne of your teachings & love thru the years.. a sumptuous fruit of your many years of tending. A true Blessing! :heart:

Love & Light :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:44 AM
Here's to The Force drinker :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:34 AM

:heart: Hugs & Blessings for all my fellow Lightworkers:heart:

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:14 AM

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:12 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Fri 08/28/09 07:12 AM

Though his soul has taken flight, no longer in the cocoon of his human body.. his Light will forever shine :heart: