Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:47 PM

It CAN be an addiction, much like stealing and gambling, and may or may not be related to a sexual addiction. It's the thrill of getting away with something.
But not all cheaters are addicted cheaters.

Exactly :thumbsup:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:46 PM

mine did..

offtopic

waving Hi {{{ L }}} flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:45 PM
oh yes.... I know MANY people who have dealt with this or still are dealing with this. It happens Globally ohwell

LightVoice's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:44 PM

again?

After you see the reason to leave has been rectified.

think

No.. I would not. I harbor no ill will, I actually wish him every joy & success. That has nothing to do with ME... I moved on years ago and there is no iota of my being that would desire being his life partner again.

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:03 PM
Love it! rofl rofl rofl

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:01 PM

Hey...

any hotties out there into the "star trek" look...blushing laugh

Star Trek?? Naaaaaahhh... think Annie Lenox one step better flowerforyou You look beautiful :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:52 PM
OMG shocked Abra surprised ^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is just soooooo wrong!noway

Funny :tongue:

But still wrong!

flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:52 AM
I did not have the blessing to know Sheryl.. however, I do remember when she passed.. and how deeply many here (JSH/M2) loved her. There are many, including {{{{Mikey}}}}, that have grieved hard these past 2 yrs. My thoughts & prayers are with you :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:49 AM
:heart: Hugs & Good Morning~!!:heart:

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:42 AM

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:36 AM

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:49 PM

Happy Tuesday..

Ruth how is the new place coming along? I saw your post about ash on everything, I'm sure that didn't help matters. Hope it gets settling down for you. I would love to making a move to a new place right now.

Question for my fiends... I'm am experiencing, in Abraham's words "overwhelment"....help, just breath a little deeper? :heart:

{{{{ L }}}} would love to assist.. need more info though flowerforyou Could this be part of the "winds of change" we knew was to come?? :heart: Let's try to get together tomorrow.. k??

For now.. yes, just breathe flowers

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:47 PM
Edited by LightVoice on Tue 09/01/09 02:47 PM
:heart: Hugs & Hello all :heart:
Only have a moment.. wanted to pop in and spread some luv flowerforyou
Hope Life is treating you well .. will be able to stop in for more of a visit tomorrow.

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:12 PM
flowers wonderful thread {{{Jesse}}}.. wanted to stop by and drop off some hugs & blessings for ya :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:30 PM
Oh {{Roberta}} what an absolutely BRILLIANT idea!!! :banana: :banana:

PS: It's good to have you back.. so happy you are feeling better flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:28 PM
Balky... my guy is a real Biker (no drugs or alcohol)... AND.. he is a real gentleman. (for me and any other woman) he holds doors open and let's me go first, opens my car door everytime (even why I am the one driving), will light my cigarette, pulls out my chair for me.. and more.

Am I capable of doing all of these things? Hell yes!
Is he a tough guy? Oh HELL yes again! LOL
Does he still show MANNERS to all?? yes again.
And do I appreciate his sweet gestures? ABSOLUTELY

Just food for thought flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:21 PM
Hello & Welcome to M2 flowerforyou

The best way to meet the wonderful people here (and to let them know YOU are here) is to participate in the forums. So jump in.. and enjoy!

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:18 PM

I'm gonna experiment on being the typical guy for a bit and see how that works out.

:cry: :cry: sad to hear this. I hope your experiment shows it is not your manners that needs to be rethought.. but maybe the type of women you are encountering/choosing.

flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:15 PM

I have always acted like a gentleman when I am with the opposite sex, mainly because I have been raised to always be respectful to woman, I will hold a door open for a woman never would I use any sort of bad language in a womans presence and I will stand when a woman enters a room.

I have noticed there are some woman that become offended when I act in this manner some have even stated that I am being a little stiff and that my manners are a bit outdated my question is should men still act in this fashion and how far is too far when showing good manners.

First I want to say... DO NOT CHANGE! :heart: Being a gentleman is appreciated by far more woman than by those that balk at it. It shows you were raised to be respectful :heart: flowerforyou I bet you also show respect for your elders, shake the hands of men or woman you are newly introduced too, etc, etc.. Same intention.. showing respect and basic manners.

Now... I have had many men tell me this same exact thing! slaphead I cannot explain WHY anyone would reject an act or curtesy. Being curteous does NOT take away from their (a woman's)individuality, independance nor does it question their capabilities. Those that get their panties in a twist over this obvious have some REAL issues they should be looking at.... and need a class in basic society etiquette.. Just IMHO flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:08 PM
what