Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:05 AM

:heart: Hugs & Good Morning my friends:heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:44 PM
The LDS does indeed have the most comprehensive records.. of everyone, not just Mormons. The LDS library (in SLC) is open to anyone and is considered a MUST to the majority of those that are interested in genealogy, as well as professional genealogists.

I think it is a thoughtful gift... and highly unique.. one that any family would appreciate & cherish.

And before anyone complains that the LDS are trying to get a foot into The White House.. ponder this:

If a Jewish organization (or individual) was to gift me with a Mezuzah.. while it is not a part of my faith, I would still appreciate & cherish the gift.. as I would know how sacred it is to them. (Mezuzah=is a piece of parchment (often contained in a decorative case) inscribed with specified Hebrew verses from the Torah).

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:29 PM

:heart: I sooooooooooo love this one! *sighs* it calls to me in the strongest way. Thank you for sharing :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:27 PM

So I bought a set of cards today. They are called Grace Cards by Cheryl Richardson and I purchased them because the art work is so beautiful and I wanted something to use besides my traditional Tarot cards.

After reading through them all I decided to try them out. I thought about the situation most on my mind lately which is how angry I am at my ex-husband. He has put me through hell the last 10 years and hurt me repeatedly even after I left him. However, I have rebuilt my life, become a stronger and more courageous person and a better mother through this whole process.

So when I pulled a card I anticipated getting a card like "strength". I was very surprised when I pulled this:

Partnership.
"God speaks to us through people. We are ambassadors of grace for one another."

The front picture is of a man and a woman in a tender embrace.

At first I was thinking these were defective cards! No way was that now or would it ever be the situation with my ex. And then it hit me. I have become a better person BECAUSE of my ex. And, I am his opportunity to become a better person as well. It is only through trials and tribulations that we truly grow. Yes, those people in our lives who love us unconditionally are important. But, its the difficult people and the difficult situations that make or break us. And if you survive and become the better person then you have the person who created that painful situation to thank.

A hard concept to accept when someone has hurt you terribly. But, obviously the lesson I needed to learn today.

:heart: Whoooooooooo hoooooooooo! Blessings to YOU for receiving and understand the message! :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:25 PM
Are you asking for information regarding:

Joseph Smith?? (www.josephsmith.com or www.josephsmith.net)

or

The Church of Latter Day Saints (ie: Mormons)? (www.lds.org)

or

The history of Nauvoo, Il? (http://www.historicnauvoo.net)

Those websites will give you basic info... if, however, you have specific questions, just ask. flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:24 PM

:smile: Why is it so hard to let someone go after a relationship?:smile:

The sex was really good? bigsmile laugh

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:22 PM
flowerforyou Welcome back {{{Mitch}}}:heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:22 PM
:heart: what an amazing story! I am so very happy for the girl (now a woman) and her family! :heart:

May the joy of their reunion see them thru the healing process :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:49 AM
flowerforyou yeppers.. on the cheek w/a big squeeze too flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:48 AM

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:13 AM
Blessings Ruth flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:55 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Thu 08/27/09 06:57 AM

LightVoice's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:54 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Thu 08/27/09 06:55 AM
Hugs & Good Morning All :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:37 AM
Hello & Welcome to M2 flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:07 AM
I am a planner... spontaneity for me requires no less than 24 hrs notice. flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:04 AM
the tummy is a rumbling... will be back a bit later flowers

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:01 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Tue 08/25/09 08:04 AM
This is what a water molecule of love & gratitude looks like:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:57 AM
Good Morning {{{{Lady}}}} :heart: flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:56 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Tue 08/25/09 07:56 AM
Good morning my dear :heart: flowerforyou

Are you familiar with Dr. Emoto's work?? (hint: hidden messages in water)

LightVoice's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:49 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Tue 08/25/09 07:53 AM
Happy HAPPIEST Birthday {{{Mark}}} flowerforyou

Wishing you EVERY Blessing..
today, everyday
always & all ways flowerforyou