Community > Posts By > LightVoice

LightVoice's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:15 PM
flowers

LightVoice's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:38 AM

Just listening to the song "When A Man Loves A Woman"!

So.....

When a man loves a woman............?

He becomes more then a man,,,,

may it be for better or for worse.

so true flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:51 AM

Okay, I went to the search area and counted the 10th guy and emailed him and told him I was typing with clothespins on my winnebagos and thinking of him. Let's see what happens. flowerforyou

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG {{{{{Katz}}}}}} you are just too cool! smooched flowerforyou

Sent mine... not as witty as Katz's though laugh flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:36 AM

Yes I do hope that the teenager will be protected from anykind of harm mentally or physically. indifferent

We shall see how Kindred2wicked will reply to your questions. I hope from there more can be done to help. :smile:

There are also different types of "binding"... knowing the mothers level of knowledge & ability is important.

It's kinda like rushing into a dr office saying: this person has been poisoned! Well.. did they swallow it? get bit? what type of poison? etc, etc... the doc may have some basic procedures .. but to truly address the exact issue, more info is required.

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:22 AM
Well my handsome soul, much depends on the answers to the questions I asked. The age of the child and the abilities/knowledge of the mother are vital pieces of information.

Once that is known... then the next important part is how much energy/effort Kindred is willing to expend. And of course.. there is always the easy way, the hard way.. and a dozen shades in between slaphead

This is not a situation where I feel/think a blanket response would be truly helpful... actually, a generic response could put into action something that could add/cause more harm.

For now... I have asked the Universe (God/dess) to keep an eye on things.. and to please protect all from harm :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:05 AM
Hello and Welcome flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 09:55 AM
Hi Wicked flowerforyou

I think there has been some misunderstanding of your post.. correct me if I am wrong.

When you say she "bound" her daughter, you mean she has put a "hold" on her daughter's psychic abilities?? I want to clarify for others that this in NO way refers to PHYSICALLY binding! This is done on a psychic/energy level.

Having that cleared up... I have a few questions before I can respond with my thoughts on this.

1 - how old is the child??
2 - you mentioned jealousy.. meaning the mother wishes she had the same abilities/level as the child. To bind her though, tells me she knows enough & has some abilities of her own. How knowledgeable is she in SPIRITUAL matters (not just magic)?
3 - is she perhaps not comfortable or knowledgeable enough to teach her child the things she needs to know to be safe? Is this maybe misguided parental protective mode?
4 - last, but not least.. is it possible that the mother does not fully understand "with harm to NONE" (thinking her binding her daughter's abilities will not harm her)?

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:43 AM
flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:40 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Wed 09/09/09 06:41 AM
smooched smooched you guys ROCK! I am loving all the videos! Thank you so much for making my morning so happy smooched smooched

flowers

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:28 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Wed 09/09/09 06:29 AM

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:28 AM
Edited by LightVoice on Wed 09/09/09 06:28 AM
:heart: Hugs & Good morning my friends :heart:

My wish for today (for myself and everyone) is this:

May all that we see today, be thru the eyes of Love... :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:11 AM
:heart: :heart: Oh my........ soooooooooooo many wonderful songs! So many amazing artists! Where does one begin??? If I made a list of all my faves, I'd be typing for a week solid!:heart:

:banana: :banana: Here's to the 50's :banana: :banana:

LightVoice's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:08 AM

The Five Satins - "In The Still Of The Night"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBT3oDMCWpI

I absolutely adore this song! For as long as I can remember, whenever there is an "oldies" countdown, this is always No #1 :heart:

Just last week I spent 3 hours totally immersed in a DoWop show.. and had the pleasure of watching The Five Satins perform this :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:33 PM
no

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:32 PM
He's sleeping.. and I'm not sleepy yet flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:25 PM

I would come over and chat with you Lori, you always make me feel better!flowerforyou

awwwww, sweetie..are you fricking nuts???laugh laugh

well... yesrofl

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:21 PM

Yes... I found plenty of her work on photobucket.. absolutely gorgeous work! you can FEEL the pictures :heart: flowerforyou

I agree. I discovered her art by buying them as puzzles. That's what all the pictures on my profile are but 2 of them are from other artists. But I have done at least 11 puzzles by Josephine.

I've seen her puzzles... it's on my to-do list.. to set aside the time & courage to do one! LOL They are breathtaking :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:19 PM

to spend on scientific research, what would you spend it on? Why?

I would find a way to enable ALL to tap into the mind/body connection.. find the technology so any one could tap into this to repair/heal themselves on all levels (mental/emotional/physical.. which would also heal them spiritually).

Much like we have bio-feedback now....... just a whole lot further :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:15 PM
to be honest.. I am most comfortable in jammies or a soft pair of sweat pants/capris with a hoodie flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:13 PM
flowerforyou Hi wannacuddle .. if the flowers are for me.. blushing .. Thank you flowerforyou

if they are cause you like the art work... very cool! flowerforyou

if they are cause you are a fellow Libra.. YAY! flowerforyou

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25