:banana: Whooooooo hooooooooo! That was so easy :banana:

flowerforyou Thank you so much {{{adj4u)! :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:41 PM
My internal clock has officially struck "bedtime" :tongue:

Sweetest Dreams & Angel Slumbers my friends :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:35 PM
I just went to my settings, so I could add a forum section to the ones I get.. but there is no option for me to choose.

I want to add: in the Religion Forum "Other"

however, the ONLY option that comes up is: General Chat

how can I fix this??

I literally JUST found out tonight that there was MORE to the Religion forum than just general chat! And I've been active here for over 2 yrs slaphead

Thanks for the assist flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:20 PM
Edited by LightVoice on Mon 08/24/09 08:20 PM
I see this t-shirt in her future:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:11 PM
Thanks {{{{{{Mirror}}}}}

:banana: Shameless Bump :banana:

Anyone with a child, grandchild or babysits would benefit by reading this! flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:09 PM

You mentioned the Native Americans...
I wouldn't post this anywhere else, I did share this with Erin, Lightvoice.

The other day I had a 3 hour phone call with a Cherokee Elder in Missouri..
He doesn't refer to himself as an Elder, very humble man. He is indeed an Elder..73 years old, sooo knowledgeable. Shared great wisdom with me, gave me an energy shift...much to think about and put some pep back in my step.
No judgment, no criticism.. just pure love. I am honored to have been led to him.

:heart: As you know... I was 75% thrilled to the core for you :banana: .. and shamefully 25% jealous blushing

:tongue: laugh

One thing I need to add to what we spoke about L...
Sept 1=Winds of Change. If you need more, email me.:heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:05 PM
Edited by LightVoice on Mon 08/24/09 08:06 PM
Yes... she thinks "Wizards of Waverly Place" is how life not only should be, but IS.. except I am keeping the magic spell words from her! slaphead laugh laugh

Now.. to her credit... she is a natural energy healer (never gave her an attunement, as she did not need it).. and she has always been able to see those in Spirit/Angels/Guides. Plus.. well... there is that whole "Mommy is different" thing too...

For the sake of humanity, I hope she never finds a way to turn people into frogs! :laughing:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:58 PM
BTW ~

{{{{{Smiles, Lady}}}}}}} :heart: flowerforyou

Hugs and Merry Meet {{Ruth}} flowerforyou

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:55 PM
*OFF TOPIC STORY ALERT* :tongue:

My 9 yr old daughter was browsing thru a catalogue I recently received (The Pyramid).. making her wish list. She's oooh-ing & aaaaahhh-ing. Then she asks me: Mommy, can you give me $22?? I ask Why?? She replies: cause I want to get this book (a Spell Book).

So I tell her, that she is not ready for such a book. That she needs to learn more about Protection.. how to cleanse, bless & seal.. and a MUCH better understanding of cause & effect (right & wrong). I told her that once I feel she has that down, then I would teach her some basic ones.

She got sooooooooooooo excited! :banana: And says: COOL!!!! Can you teach me how to turn someone into a frog first???

noway noway noway

ooooooooooookay then! slaphead

So I explain that a Spell is very much the same as a Prayer... you clarify your intent and tell the Universe what you desire to accomplish.. you Talk to the Universe (same as prayer).

Her response???

Okay.. then how about how to turn someone into a rabbit ??

surprised surprised surprised

Obviously.. I am NOT getting thru to her! LOL laugh

So I explain again that it is NOT about turning someone/something into something else... that Spells/Prayers cannot and would not do that.

Her response?? But that's what Witches do. I explained, no that is NOT what they do. She retorts: Well then, that's not a real witch! I had to then END it by explaining that what she has seen on TV is what is NOT real .

Moral of the story?? THANK YOU DISNEY CHANNEL! I have a LOT of deprogramming to do! rofl

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:44 PM
I personally believe in a duality.. a Male (the intellect/solid) and a Female (emotion/fluid) that together are The Creator of All That Is... :heart:

some view these as 2 individual & separate entities... some see it as 1 with two distinct aspects.

My philosophy is this: There are many roads to Canada.. and not every one starts at the same spot.. so even if everyone is headed the same destination, your journey and map that you use to get there will be very different from someone else's. Some will take 1 road.. others 2.. others a multitude... In the End, you all end up at Home :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:36 PM
off topic for a moment.. would anyone be interested in hearing a snippet of what life is like in my little world?? tongue2

Hint: When Mommy is not like all the other crayons in the box... WHY would it surprize her that her child isn't either?? LOL laugh

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:34 PM

That could be a possibility indeed that the spirit is also just going through a cycle like we do as humans from being born to growing old.

What do you think about death for a spirit? Do you think that a spirit grows old and also fades away?

Or is it indefinite?

What do you believe to be true?

{i] it is my belief (and to a greater extent) personal experience that wach Soul is indefinate. Our Soul cycles run very different from the linear physical mandates.

I believe that should a Soul reach the point of having experienced ALL (thus being as close to the Creator in terms of knowledge/experience as is possible), then it merges WITH The Creator.. and continues It's experience WITH the Creator :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:30 PM
When in the Astral/Spirit form "seeing" encompasses: seeing what we "see", as well as what we don't (energy waves & flow, aura color and unique soul imprints), as well as FEELING... and knowing... of the person/object/situation. In the physical form we see the picture.. in Spirit, we pan out and see a much larger/more informative view :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:17 PM
Here is a interesting question for perhaps a few of you brothers and sisters.

Does a spiritual form see the same way as we see from our eyes, or do you think it sees everything in a energy type radiant style? Like when we put on those special forces night goggles seeing everything in green or even in a hazy way?

To the best of my knowledge, the answer is BOTH.. and then some :heart:

I ask for I was thinking why would our spiritual forms be so curious to want to be in a human life form? Unless everything is perfect and non-competitive in a spiritual form that we grow bored wanting this type of lifestyle as a human.

Human existance is very different from being in Spirit form... thus it offers a very different experience that cannot be garnered any other way. Think of it like this: The pregnant man! A man can try to wear a body suit.. it's close.. but not the real deal. the only way for a man to ever know what it would FEEL like to be pregnant is TO BE IT. Now.. 99.9% of people would think "OMG! Are you freaking nuts man???" But how else would he AUTHENTICALLY experience it?? As far as I know, there is only one man on this planet that has been brave enough:smile:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:11 PM

I sooooooooo love this picture! I says so muc.. which I will try to best sum up, which is: Only YOU define your "Light"... do not think you must be what others have defined as the only way :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:09 PM
:heart: Hugs & Hello All :heart:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:59 PM
Hello Laura & Welcome! flowerforyou

The best way to meet the wonderful folks here (and to let them know you are here) is to participate in the forums.. so jump in and enjoy :banana:

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:58 PM
Hello & Welcome! flowerforyou

The best way to meet the wonderful folks here (and to let them know you are here) is to participate in the forums.. so jump in and enjoy drinker

LightVoice's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:58 PM
Hello & Welcome! flowerforyou

The best way to meet the wonderful folks here (and to let them know you are here) is to participate in the forums.. so jump in and enjoy drinker