Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:17 AM
I'm a mixture of both I think...I've lived on acreage before and absolutely LOVED it...well except for the well water and septic system anyway! frown Love the peace and quiet of living in the country and the ability to have as many animals as I wanted! But also love the convenience of the city...and of course that's where my job is so....

Ideally I would go back to living 20-30 minutes from the city so I could have both!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:19 AM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:06 AM
Depends on who's buyin? :laughing:

Malibu and coke w/ lime
Corona w/ lime
Bud Light w/ lime

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:05 AM
One of my next tattoo designs!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:18 PM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:45 PM
560 bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:34 PM
waving Welcome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:24 PM
I say NO pants! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:23 PM

I was fascinated by a story of a business student who had an old cell phone and traded it up to a Porsche boxter in 1 year and 14 trades on craigs.

The moral of the story is... there is NOTHING in your way to make as much or as little money as you'd like in this lifetime. Some learn sooner than others in this reality.

My goal is to trade up this here paperclip to a hot blond with big boobs in 6 months...

Then trade her for an Escalade love

Be sure and let us know how that works for ya!! :laughing: Now if you were to get the Escalade first, I'm sure you would have no trouble obtaining the hot blond with big boobs? After all...we women are only after MONEY!!??? huh

Honey.... With an escalade... I can fill the whole truck with hot blondes and big boobs laugh :tongue:

True but WHY would you do that? At least you know it would float if you somehow drove it off into a lake? :laughing:

Perhaps this would be a good time for me to go jump into that lake BBL laugh

:laughing: Let us know how the water is!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:22 PM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:21 PM

has anyone run into this?someon putting pics of someone else up and claiming its them.i ran into this a while ago the girl doesnt know that i found out and still calls me.what would you do?

Forget about her and move on...lies and deception is no way to start a relationship!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:12 PM
Hypothetically...yes

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:04 PM
Edited by OKCUTIE67 on Fri 07/23/10 02:06 PM

I was fascinated by a story of a business student who had an old cell phone and traded it up to a Porsche boxter in 1 year and 14 trades on craigs.

The moral of the story is... there is NOTHING in your way to make as much or as little money as you'd like in this lifetime. Some learn sooner than others in this reality.

My goal is to trade up this here paperclip to a hot blond with big boobs in 6 months...

Be sure and let us know how that works for ya!! :laughing: Now if you were to get the Escalade first, I'm sure you would have no trouble obtaining the hot blond with big boobs? After all...we women are only after MONEY!!??? huh

Honey.... With an escalade... I can fill the whole truck with hot blondes and big boobs laugh :tongue:

True but WHY would you do that? At least you know it would float if you somehow drove it off into a lake? :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:59 PM

frustrated I can NEVER see the pics posted in here!!! what

Can you see avatar pics, Cutie?

Yes...I just don't always get the pics posted in the threads. Most of them time I get a small red "X" with a box around it instead. Must be our firewall at work or something! *shrugs* whoa

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:56 PM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:46 PM

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:46 PM
frustrated I can NEVER see the pics posted in here!!! what

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:44 PM

Does Sex = Crack? Might as well be.

Except crack is easier to come by these days!! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:36 PM

I wanted to be married by 30 have at least one child by the age of 35 ..not gonna happen any time soon .

how about you did you have anything you would of liked to happen?

I had about the same goal originally....here's the reality though:

Married at 23...divorced at 32...no kids
Married again at 32...divorced again at 41...no kids
Now it's never again on marriage and physically impossible on kids.

But...the bright side is I have an awesome job and an adorable little "fur baby" and I can practice having kids all I want! :tongue:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:31 PM

*sigh* At this point I would gladly give up sleep AND lose my job for that hour and 25 minutes of sex! ohwell
I'm sure you deserve more than that ?winking

ohwell One would like to hope but...meh...it's a short term goal! Long term would be to get that hour and 25 minutes on a daily basis! bigsmile

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25