Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 10/31/20 05:29 PM

"Super hero" soap operas? Don't care for any of them. Marvel or DC, movies or tv, they're all poorly written set pieces. The clunky dialog in the tv shows replace the "witty" one liners in the movie franchises.

I'll stick to my childhood memories of the comic books. drinker

Aw come on now that's like something a cranky geezer would say.What about Mighty Mouse or the original Superman television show?

no photo
Thu 10/29/20 10:27 PM
Feel

no photo
Thu 10/29/20 09:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/29/20 09:47 PM

I'd never want to live to be 100. I'll be done by about 80.

I'm with Cat on that.... Very few 100 year olds are ambulatory and most have dementia , about the only thing that functions are your bladder and bowels ( a little to well at times)most just want to lie in bed cause they are in pain . Ah! What a life indeed! You lie in bed in some long term care home 20 hours out of 24 , only woken up for meals and diaper change , rolled around like a log every 2 hours to " reposition" to prevent decubs (aka bed sores), oh and if you lose weight your poa can decide to have a feeding tube inserted so you can lie there another year or two and they can brag Mama is 102! ( And miserable)

no photo
Mon 10/26/20 08:11 PM
Lol I was at the gym today and this man who even with a mask on appeared to be at least 80, had on girl yoga tights ( they were girls not men runner tights I know the difference) shorts, and a tank top and I thought ewwwwww! Then I thought I bet that's what people think about my athletic wear choices lol, but then again who cares? It's all about if you there to work out.

no photo
Sun 10/25/20 11:52 AM
Broccoli beef , I'm trying to empty my freezer out of stuff , but every time I go shopping there are great buys on chicken and steak , so been telling myself ,no your freezer to full already, I still got two lobster tails I should cook up been in there about 4 months now. But been working so many extra shifts I just want to go home and crash, instead of cook...lol

no photo
Sun 10/25/20 11:43 AM

And because of that you can now work on your self-esteem. People in our lives function as mirrors and give us back what either we exude or what we need in order to grow.
Once you realise that you can come to feeling grateful for the experience and forgiveness.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/24/20 08:48 AM
Seasons. ..... Candlebox

no photo
Fri 10/23/20 08:05 AM

It's always better to be honest about what you're looking for rather than misleading people.

Yeppers, most women will appreciate you being upfront about what you want out of a "relationship".

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 08:51 AM
Probably going to be neither

1 you don't look to happy in your photo , but hey least you got one.
2 you're separated , that will limit the number of women who might be interested, fer sure
3 you are interested in a intimate encounter, I'm sure eventually everyone seeking hopes that will happen , but take your time man.
3 you say you like to give massages, yeah that just another way of saying you want to get all touchy-feely .
So lots of red flags your waving there Skippy....good luck

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 07:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/20/20 07:04 PM
2 salmon burgers ( plain no bun or fixings) , 1 avocado, cutting carbs. My mom had a huge avocado tree in her yard ( in fact it still there) and when those things got ripe she would have a big serving platter of them sliced up morning noon and night for us kids to eat . I disliked avocados most of my life but I like them now.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 10:10 AM

Am I the only one who is confused? You look at the profiles online and your heart just melts and your sold. At the same time you don't feel attraction when you look at profiles online?

I was confused by that also

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 09:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/20/20 09:54 AM
Yeah that's on my wish list also a sense of humor, looks meh......cause I dated a man who was very good looking
(lots of co-workers commented on how good looking he was ) buff body but as far as having a conversation it was like talking to a brick wall.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 09:48 AM
Uma Thurman ... Hysterical Blindness and in oh gosh can't remember ( my CRS flaring up) but Uma and John Travolta dancing... She's a good dancer

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:18 PM

I've always had plants, but during our recovery phase of the lockdown, my friend introduced me to plant swap groups & the number of plants I have have since doubled. I got interested to learn plant names & all that.

Did you say plant swap group? OMGosh! That sounds fun, I've had friends give me plants or starts and I've reciporated but a group to swap with would be supafun!

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:11 PM
I never count my shoes , so have no idea how many I own . I think I'm afraid to know . And we to were poor ( but I never knew how poor until both my brother and sister said we were lol) , so I think that is why I have lots of clothes and shoes, and you win Freebird I thought owning a skirt , never worn , tags still on that is 20+ years old but you got me beat.. lol

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 06:18 PM
Oh come on now , you're going have to be a little more original than that.and try casting your net out further

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 07:44 AM
I would like a cabin in the woods with lake frontage for my sailboat

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 07:42 AM

Topic: Which one attached you the most

The woman most skilled in the effective uses
of Gorilla Glue.

And if that don't work try Velcro or maybe zip ties

no photo
Fri 10/16/20 08:03 AM
Oh yea, don't consider myself a clothes / shoe hoarder but probably am. I just packed up my summer clothes and sandals to put away for winter and was telling myself wow! If I wore a different pair of "summer shoes" every day for the 3-4 months of warm weather Oregon usually has I still would have ones not worn but I cut back on my shoe purchases, now athletic shoes that's another story lol

no photo
Thu 10/15/20 11:02 PM
Yeah I've had both mine replaced lol (really) hip dysplasia is a genetic disease that runs in our family. ( Lol I know dogs get it to) But I run, lift weights , sometimes on my feet for 12 hours ,ok ok I'm tooting my own horn , I could go on but I don't want to write a book here. So thanks a plus is I'll get to visit with my sisters as they live in California and I Oregon.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25