Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 10/03/20 06:08 PM
Lol and the part about kicking that woman out of the gym well here's a story for you ...... Once my sister in law talked me into going to a Yogi or piyo ( I don't really remember what kind of class it was) and the only man taking the class who happened to be wearing loose fitting short shorts when he did what the instructor asked the class to do exposed his family jewels , yep just let them all hang out. Couldn't help but notice. Lol I told my sister in law after class, wow only man there, short shorts with no underwear , I think he was just a creative prevert..... She agreed lol

no photo
Sat 10/03/20 05:49 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/03/20 05:52 PM
I wear whatever I want, sometimes sweat pants sometimes spandex athletic pants. And I don't care what others wear to gym it's not a fashion show .....well for some maybe. But if they look good in what they're wearing ,good for them! And if they don't look that great in their gym attire, I still give them points for at least exercising . I've seen far worse outfits at Walmart.

no photo
Wed 09/30/20 09:51 PM

One the first date, I pay my own way..
That way I can get what I want at the restaurant, and, if it goes bad, I don't feel bad/ like the guy wasted his money..
And also, I do not feel in any way obligated to give him anything *after* the date..
There are still some *****les out there who feel they spent X amount of money on a woman, therefore, they should get X amount of whatever out of her...

True dat

no photo
Mon 09/28/20 07:42 PM
Well I left the trunk of my car up so my neighbor came over to tell me , that was nice of him, but then I had to listen about his girlfriend who left him about two weeks ago ( not the first time), and before he was through dissing on her, he said for me to come over and have a drink with him, no thanks, I try to avoid pity parties and since he started talking about their "romantic" life, I figure he might make moves on me , me thinking ,any port in a storm lol...I already heard from him that she jealous and didn't like for us to howdy-do ( I always made it a point to include her if she was outside). So I told him I don't drink ( I don't) I just smoke pot that it... I guess I will have to use the old blank stare on him . He might be looking for a shoulder to cry on cause he said he hasn't cried over her yet ahhhhhhh such a sensitive guy.... Not gonna work that angle lol

no photo
Mon 09/28/20 07:55 AM
Thanks for the update! all us mingler non smokers ( who post in the forums) are rooting for you. Stay strong!

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 10:07 PM
Supalonely......Benee,Gus D

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:33 PM
I wearing black and gray tie dyeish Capri workout pants, black short sleeve v- neck t- shirt, black athletic shoes.... but going to take a shower and change into my night-night clothes cause for some reason I puked and some of it got on my clothes lol I know ....TMI

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:17 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/27/20 04:19 PM

Does sex on first date make the Lady cheap
Some men continue to believe that women should be shamed and held to a different standard than men when it comes to sexual behaviour . .. what do you believe ???

so my words might seem a little harsh

whatever time she elects as long as she maintains her equipment (clean of smell and debris

Really? LMFAO . ..I'll have to remember to wear underwear next time I'm around a wood chipper and make an appointment to have my "equipment" tuned up. That is a sexist statement,what about the man keeping his junk clean and free of debris? ( I'm sure everyone knows what dingle berries are)

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 11:09 PM
Why yes there is. It's called divorce

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 06:14 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 09/26/20 06:18 PM
I like to think I have perfected the most effective way to deflect any flirting attempts..... I call it the "blank look" now for some people it takes no effort but for others 1 you must keep your facial expressions as neutral as possible , no smiling, talking or even mouth breathing
2 though it appears you are looking straight at the person , really you are looking beyond them .
3 at no time do you blink, ever

I guarantee the person you are "blanking" (lol) will think wow I was just trying to start a conversation , maybe flirt a little but they look like they forgot to take their psych meds today.....Works for me

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 05:53 PM

I'm lookin for someone as crazy as I am. :>P

That might take a while

no photo
Sat 09/26/20 05:45 PM
Love myself..Olivia O'Brien

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 09:59 PM

Exactly

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 09:29 PM

Have you ever had your clothes shredded by a partner?

Have you ever shredded your partners clothes ?
Like in anger?
Though it sounds impressive it probably only works for a clothes horse.
That's their hood.

Nah, nah, no reputable clothes horse would ever shred or allow their clothes to be shred. The whole purpose of a clothes horse is to accumulate as many clothes as possible , enough to clothe a third world country should the need ever arise

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 05:50 PM
Redneck foreplay:
Get in the truck cuz!
Lol , my sister's used to accuse me of being a redneck because I live in Oregon and we always had " gentleman farms"

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 05:38 PM

Just wondering how a mute midget is supposed to convince you when she can't talk laugh tongue2

They have their ways.:wink:

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 05:31 PM
Some Prada, a Bentley or Porsche, your visa just to start

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 05:28 PM
Lying on my bed, reading mingle posts but soon going to watch something on Hulu, or Netflix or tune in my Spotify and fall asleep to my music

no photo
Tue 09/22/20 05:25 PM
I'm done for the day, so I have on black kinda tweedy looking cotton knit drawstring shorts with a white wife beater t and fuzzy grey socks cause I hate going barefoot

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 08:28 AM
I don't flirt, don't know how and the few times I've tried ended up with my face turning beet red and embarrassed. And I'm usually clueless when someone flirts with me .

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25