Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/23/19 07:54 AM

One big reason why I stopped dating was because men expected sex on first or second date.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 09/21/19 10:54 AM
And it obviously has not worked for you

no photo
Sat 09/21/19 10:53 AM

No one nailed anything here except their own paranoia.
As I've said here before I have FWB, currently 3 with 0 (like as in none) drama or diseases, what's required is complete honesty from the very beginning.
I am sure that it gets easier with age, I just hit 63 and my FWB are 47, 62 and 65. They are just women like me that don't have any desire to give up on sex just because we're getting older; we like each other we treat each other kindly and with respect and have a great time.
It can be done it just takes EFFORT, COMMUNICATION and RESPECT!
If you're not capable of these things with a women you'll need to change so you are or else I don't think you'll be able to have FWB.
Think of this: if you're lets say over 50ish and alone and want to change that DO IT!
If not now, when?
Time is NOT on or side.......

And btw as a footnote I wouldn't describe any of my current FWB as "loose women" and believe me I've known loose women. Read my profile.

So these fwb all know you are seeing other woman? If that's what works for you and them ,than great like they say different strokes for different folks. But sooner or later one of them will start throwing shade about being "exclusive" then what? It's bound to happen , sorry not sorry I just can't wrap my mind about someone being just a hole
You seem to have the mistaken idea that a FWB is just about sex. The friend part of a friend without benefits (no sex) should be the same as a friend with benefits (sex). The question always comes down to: do you want more of a relationship than friendship? If you are looking for marriage or something similar, then being in a long term FWB situation is not for you! It is an opportunity to continue to live your individual life while still having a trusted friend and an active sex life. It may or may not be monogamous as the participants choose.

A FWB or FB is someone who is just to have sex with if you become emotionally attached "friends' then it is more and to have multiple sex partners and to try to put a spin on it by deluding yourself or them by calling it FWB when really it's just people who want to have sex and don't want to commit. You need to finesse that sales pitch Scooter cause I'ma not buying into it...

no photo
Sat 09/21/19 09:39 AM

No one nailed anything here except their own paranoia.
As I've said here before I have FWB, currently 3 with 0 (like as in none) drama or diseases, what's required is complete honesty from the very beginning.
I am sure that it gets easier with age, I just hit 63 and my FWB are 47, 62 and 65. They are just women like me that don't have any desire to give up on sex just because we're getting older; we like each other we treat each other kindly and with respect and have a great time.
It can be done it just takes EFFORT, COMMUNICATION and RESPECT!
If you're not capable of these things with a women you'll need to change so you are or else I don't think you'll be able to have FWB.
Think of this: if you're lets say over 50ish and alone and want to change that DO IT!
If not now, when?
Time is NOT on or side.......

And btw as a footnote I wouldn't describe any of my current FWB as "loose women" and believe me I've known loose women. Read my profile.

So these fwb all know you are seeing other woman? If that's what works for you and them ,than great like they say different strokes for different folks. But sooner or later one of them will start throwing shade about being "exclusive" then what? It's bound to happen , sorry not sorry I just can't wrap my mind about someone being just a hole

no photo
Sat 09/21/19 07:35 AM

Writing a message and being ignored! Worse than the scammers.

This ^^^^^^^

Some might say, no answer is an answer. But I find that a wee bit rude. It's not much of an effort, to just send a quick "leave me alone" or something like that.

one of the other sites i tried years ago even had some canned one click no thanks responses. in a year there i never saw them used

Well a few rotten apples spoiled it for the rest of you men, because those rotten ones did not take rejection very well and would become verbally abusive and try to make us woman feel bad about a simple little reply saying basically sorry not interested , so now to avoid the wrath of a rejected man , we don't reply back, hence no reply is your reply

no photo
Sat 09/21/19 07:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 09/21/19 07:26 AM

I have been chatting and talking on the phone for months with a local guy I met here and we finally decided to meet in person, and he asked me that I can decide where we meet and what we do that is something different from having coffee and since we both love outdoors..
I decided to keep our first meeting super casual and so I suggested we go horse riding after that we go pistol shooting that is also with in the area and eat afterwards at a local restaurant and the shooting club I thought that would be perfect....
He replied “ I never expected you to do man stuff “ I never heard from him again lol:grin:

Any guy that is *put off* by a woman who does things that HE views as stereotypical "man" stuff...he's not worth bothering with..
Because he'll likely bring his misogynistic view of gender roles and so forth into the relationship.

Now, if *that* IS your thing..fine, go for it..there's a lot of guys like that out there..and some women apparently like that.

But, if a guy is going to get mad because I know more about cars than he does..he can just f*** right off..laugh

no photo
Fri 09/20/19 11:23 AM

I get it I really do, I used to read the negative, the bitter, the ones who have nothing good to say about the opposite sex posts but I understand now. I think people reach a point in their lives where they say "relationship ? Why bother? Why rock the boat why take another risk in getting hurt, used . .(insert any word that mat apply) I' m happy where I'm at in my life, it's just not worth all the time and effort, I get it now I really do.

Not talking about myself here. I don't like internet dating only here for forums, but last week after reading a few posts from men about how ALL women are gold diggers , and of course that led to other bitter men contriburting their low opinion of women I kind of thought Whoa there! Why be that way ? But then I got to thinking ( oh oh ) and came to the conclusion okay they have given up, they are happy well in general ,except in forums where they can put women down and blame all women for their failure to have a meaningful relationship, so they don"'t want to take the chance, rock the boat, or make the effort.
Like I said I get it.

no photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/19/19 03:52 PM
I get it I really do, I used to read the negative, the bitter, the ones who have nothing good to say about the opposite sex posts but I understand now. I think people reach a point in their lives where they say "relationship ? Why bother? Why rock the boat why take another risk in getting hurt, used . .(insert any word that mat apply) I' m happy where I'm at in my life, it's just not worth all the time and effort, I get it now I really do.

no photo
Sat 09/14/19 08:30 AM

Myself, I just won't date someone shorter than me..
At 5'5"...this hasn't been a problem.
Hasn't changed any over the years.

We all have different prefernces.

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 02:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 09/13/19 02:34 PM
I'm really not attracted to super tall men and even less so now that I'm older cause I think tall men around my age just look like akward girrafes, sorry not sorry BUT personality, sense of humor ethics, goals and common interests really are what draws me in, so if they tall or short it won't matter

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 02:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 09/13/19 02:15 PM
Whitesnake. In the Still of the Night

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 08:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 09/13/19 08:50 AM

Why do ladies don't like to chat first, they prefer men to talk to them first.

When it comes to dating and all that goes along with it, many are still stuck in the past with antiquated notions.
That is, it's the man's job to make the first move, it's the man's job to plan the date, it's the man's job to pay for everything, etc.
I have seen similar discussions numerous times on various online dating site forums.
With the same opinions over and over.

I'm a man and glad to be, all the things you just mentioned are things that I
do automatically. I believe that chivalry is not dead and practice it unless she tells me to do otherwise. Very few women ever tell me that! What they do say is they really miss being treated that way or no one has ever treated them like this, they've only heard about it. There's nothing wrong with being "old fashioned" if you want to call it that.

And cat we or speaking for myself, yes we do want to do the pursuit. I think thsat's a primasl thing also.

I consider myself a strong , self sufficient woman, but I still appreciate a man who
makes an effort to make the first social( just a clarification , for the pervs on here) move, I don't care about opening car doors or doors for me I can do that myself, bringing flowers ? That's a nice gesture but not necessary, but TO ME ( yes I'ma shouting) a man who makes the effort shows he's got enough confidence and not afraid of rejection. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off try again, no sense crying about it:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 07:28 AM

Odd so many think 'activity partner' is about sex.
If it was, people would say that, sex partner, NSA partner or whatever.

To me activity partner is someone you have enough common interest with to do fun thing like a day-trip, visit a museum or gallery or whatever interests both. But not sex.

I disagree, not all on here are so honest and upfront . What about men/women who are married or in a relationship and lie about it on their profile WHA? That never happens? Uhunh.......

no photo
Thu 09/12/19 07:26 AM
WAHOO oooooo! Howl at the moon

no photo
Tue 09/10/19 07:55 PM

I think the last woman I met off a dating site, the picture was nearly 10 years old and about 40 pounds lighter!

surprised

Wonder what She thought about You !!

Lol

no photo
Tue 09/10/19 07:43 PM

Online.

Why is it older women get asked for updated photo!!
My picture is Oct. 2018

Don't Men realize Many women age well !!

I viewed so many 49 ,50 year old Men who Looked 70's.

:smile: Men age too!! And put false ages on profiles more than Women.

[/quote

no photo
Tue 09/10/19 09:48 AM

^^ Exactly, you wouldn't buy a car without a test drive.. Or at least kick the tireswhoa rofl

Ohhh hell I want to kick the tires let the air out and then air them back up to make sure they hold~~laugh laugh laugh rofl smokin

Yeah me too, and make sure the wipers are in good order..winking

Ya might want to see if the horn works alsoshocked

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 08:18 AM

Tom, you wrote:
" I want to know if their sexual desires are twisted. "

Really? That's the reason you bring up sex? I don't think so.

My advice to anyone who is bringing up sex before they even meet the person:
"Get away from your computer, take a shower & shave, put on clean clothes, get in your car, spend that almighty dollar for coffee, & meet the person first."

Lol yeah leave out the kinky talk until you've at least put out.......for a cup of coffee

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 08:12 AM

It seems to me that a man who brings it up before you even meet to see if there is chemistry is simply not savy enough with this online dating stuff. I would just tell him that if there is chemistry that you would have no problem being sexually playful and then ask him if he would like to talk and then meet.

90% of the guys will back down because they will no longer be hiding behind the computer. I find that most men that bring in the sex part too early are just looking for email, texting or phone sex.

Tom, Calling someone a "Prude" because that person expressed an opinion that you do not agree about is immature and that is exactly the type of rude response women get when men approach the topic of sex before they have even met. To have a woman assure you she enjoys sex before you spend that dollar for a cup of coffee seems immature, lazy and cheap.

Great answer! Men use the prude word when they just being crude

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 07:54 AM

Iced coffee is brewed hot and served cold. ... Cold-brew coffee, however, is made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in room-temperature water for six to 12 hours. This creates a coffee concentrate you mix with cold water or milk.

Wow I'm going to have to try that thanks for the recipe