Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 06:17 PM
Code of conduct? Give me a break , making a joke about man boobs? Just because I don't flaunt my degree every chance I get and lord it it over minglers doesn't mean I'm not professional WHEN I AM ON DUTY, so stop with the I'm better than every one else cause I have a phd. Ive seen how if others on here disagree with "your " medical expertise you try to cut them down. Like your opinion and no one else's matter. And you know what they say about opinions ....they're like a....wholes everyone has one, right

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 10:01 AM
Yes I am aware of medical conditions that can cause gyncomastia in males. You are not the only one on here with a nursing degree.

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 09:59 AM

Man boobs? Ewww! But then again that opens up the possibility of them wearing a t-shirt saying " I wish these were brains"
you do realise that there are several medical conditions that can cause this .

no photo
Wed 09/21/22 05:42 PM
Well I've got a little confession to fess up to, I kinda like it when a weightlifter can flex his pectoral major. But he has to flex along to music, oh any music will do, as long as he can keep the beat lol . I guess my little secret is out and now everyone here knows ima little on the kinky side.....lol ima kidding

no photo
Wed 09/21/22 09:07 AM
Man boobs? Ewww! But then again that opens up the possibility of them wearing a t-shirt saying " I wish these were brains"

no photo
Tue 09/13/22 10:59 AM
For the word police , love it, were.wont let me edit

no photo
Tue 09/13/22 10:47 AM
Driver's Seat Sniff n the Tears
Got to live it! Such a nice beat to tap out your walker to lol. We're they a one hit wonder? What happened to them? Did they decide to venture into another music venue ? Like country ? Change their name to Sniff the Beers? Hip hop? Smoke some Tears? I better stop ima getting heart palpitations I better go rest in my rocking chair lol

no photo
Sun 09/11/22 06:31 PM
You're never to old to have fun. Are do you have age restrictions and rules for who's allowed to ?

no photo
Sun 09/11/22 10:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/11/22 10:45 AM
I'm sure ya'all of heard the term "laugh like a hyena "? Well , for the longest time,I've had this fantasy of dressing like a hyena and going to a movie and laughing like a hyena, at a. inappropriate moment ,oops time for my meds.

no photo
Wed 09/07/22 06:44 PM
What's worse than giving Willie Nelson a bj.....finding out he's not Willie Nelson

no photo
Wed 09/07/22 06:44 PM
What's worse than giving Willie Nelson a bj.....finding out he's not Willie Nelson

no photo
Wed 09/07/22 07:51 AM
Going to Walmart today, and while I'm there going to do some crop dusting to thin out the herd. Walmart , where if you're dressed in your pajamas you're considered overdressed. Walmart, where it's perfectly acceptable to talk loudly on your phone about the fight you had with your boyfriend. Walmart where if you weigh over 250 and wear spandex yoga pants you're considered a personal trainer.Walmart where they have to have traffic signs in the potato chip isle for the electric carts

no photo
Sun 08/28/22 02:10 PM
Gosh thanks for clarifying your name , to think I thought it meant you are a gay meth head. Lol Isa just kidding.

no photo
Thu 07/07/22 08:14 PM
What bothers me the most about smoking pot is when you call a friend and they say : I can't talk right now , I'm on the pot. ??? Like do you mean on the toilet? Or lit?

no photo
Thu 08/26/21 11:17 PM
Only when I drive

no photo
Sun 08/01/21 11:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/01/21 11:36 AM
This happened on Friday, I'ma still a little upset about this.....when the police officer said , well it could of been a lot worse looks like your vehicle only sustained minor damage. Yes some punk tweaker came around a curve on a gravel road almost hit me head on but ended up side swiping my SUV , he got out of his car picked up part of his back bumper that he tore off his car told me he didn't have ant insurance wouldn't let me have driver license info so I called 911 , then he stood out in the middle of the road calling me a b and other names then when I on the phone giving police description of his car he flipped the license pilate up ( which on some cars you can do apparently) and took off, that's the second hit and run I've had in Lincoln City and the police probably won't find him until he commits another traffic infraction most likely he had a suspended license . A few seconds and he would of hit me head on and him and his passengers would of probably been seriously injured. I live in Newport but was taking a back way around a infamous bottleneck so much for that I'll stick to the highway 101 from now on

no photo
Fri 07/30/21 07:39 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/30/21 07:40 PM
Wellllll.....
a couple of months ago I was experiencing acid reflux and burbing a lot and discovered that it was caused by my consuming dairy. Now I personally don't mind burbing even in public by myself or others but I consider burbing #2 on my fun things to do in public list but I gotta tell you farting is numero uno...nothing like a good rip roaring fart to clear the air, ya know what I mean?

no photo
Wed 07/28/21 12:31 AM

Thinking about it... it'd be really weird to have a flat chest. I'd miss my boobs!
Not me..I am dying to see what my feet look like.

Ya, I know what you mean. I was thinking of participating in this Portland Naked Bike Ride a few weeks back but I was afraid that my boobs would get caught in my bike's spokes lol....jk

no photo
Wed 07/28/21 12:23 AM

I've tried to imagine being female.
Some things I can sense from living with females.
Its easy for me to empathize how people 'feel'.

As for me feeling it personally, even for 5-10 min, no thank you.
At my age, my breasts would be heavy and sagging. I would probably have a constant headache or backache from the extra weight.

I would be past menopause so hot flashes and mood swings would be unlikely.

I would probably be very tired from raising my family.

My feet would likely hurt.

Arthritis would probably start to be bothering me.

I'd likely be bloated resulting in granny 'walking farts'.

I might have a bit of incontinence when I sneeze or laugh too hard.

My butt would be bigger requiring extra special cleaning.

My hair would be greyer but I would be okay with that, wrinkles too.

I would do a lot of sitting and talking.

I would miss my family, my past and worry about the future more.

I would sit in the dark, alone...a lot.

I would know a lot of special personal recipes, cook like a pro but eat very little.

House cleaning would be an automatic action and I'd have a 'system' for doing it.

Let's see...

I might think most people are funny and insane.
Children might make me cry (missing when mine were young).
I would crave passionate sex.
I would focus on romantic gestures more.
I would complain more about my health (to certain people) but not my life.
I might play more cards or have other girl friends over for coffee or brunch.
I would be closer to my neighbors, know more about their affairs.
I would offer advice to younger women trying to raise their families.

Health-wise, no thank you.
Daily living wisdom-wise, a bit more detailed and tenacious than me as I am.
Mood-wise, pretty much as I am, maybe a bit more sensitive to how others treat me.

Other than that, I'd still be me.

Golly Tom! You left out that you would probably own a cat or two or three.....

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 11:22 PM
Well I'm not into party clothes so...but I do like to wear a nice hoodie zipped down a wee bit so the twins can get some air lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25