Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 08:10 AM
Yesterday I went to the gym then came home and worked in my yard for about 2 hours planting spring bulbs, sprucing up from the windstorm we had, digging spots on the path where I'ma going to have "steps", then came inside and cooked up 2 chicken quarters with some kind of cheesy chicken broccoli sauce and threw in some broccoli, while it was cooking I started exercising free weights, squats with kettlebell, bicip curls with Resistance band, reverse pushups, side bends, squats. After doing that I lost my appetite yep! My metabolism was so revved up I wasn't hungry so I stored my dinner in the fridge for later and ended up eating egg rolls at 2 in the morning

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 07:53 AM
Black sweatpants with white logo lettering up side of one leg, white v- neck short sleeve t-shirt, not sure what shoes yet. My neighbor coming over today to cut down some small trees that are dead with his chainsaw. It looks kind of chilly outside so probably also either a fleece zip up or sweatshirt.

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 07:42 AM
No but try to get one on sale

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 08:14 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/20/20 08:18 PM
I have these two songs about dead musicians
Missing you Diana Ross , about Marvin Gaye
Under a Raging Moon ,Roger Daltrey about Keith Moon
Every time I listen to this song I feel like I'm there ......ok ok that only happens when I smoke to much pot

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 07:29 PM
Wellllllll, I could try to think this was meant as a compliment but me being me I thought it was kind of pervy
This man at the gym came up to me and said wow you're built like a brick house, now I've always heard that said a little differently, built like a brick s____t house . Anyway since we have to wear masks at the gym and I had my music on ( but still could hear..... selectively) I ignored him and made no eye contact.

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 09:46 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/20/20 09:50 AM

That's because you didn't really want to help. You wanted to stick your nose in other people's business and wanted some sort of validation.

What a ridiculous statement ! If someone business is beating his wife sure I will stick my nose in , I have just reported my concern to the police

There's plenty of women that wish ( some to late) that someone would "stick their nose in their business", there are many dynamics as to why the abused doesn't leave or report the abuser. I am giving you a big pat on the back, Freebird, don't let someone's ignorant statement stop you from doing a good thingdrinker

no photo
Sun 09/20/20 09:40 AM
You did the right thing, Freebird. And by you reporting to authorities at least it will be on record. "Sometimes it takes a village"

no photo
Thu 09/17/20 09:02 PM
Oh yes I remember those days washing my bathroom walls ( that was the only place I smoked in my house), the cleaning rag would be all yellow from the nicotine. Don't miss that at all. Stay strong!

no photo
Thu 09/17/20 09:46 AM
Working

no photo
Wed 09/16/20 07:11 PM
I am sitting here charting ( and reading posts )...... And yes that's CHarting not SHarting. Ya dirty minded mingletards.

no photo
Wed 09/16/20 07:04 PM
You can do it!

no photo
Tue 09/15/20 10:45 AM
Lol that's not going to happen, not here for dating, read my profile

no photo
Tue 09/15/20 10:44 AM
Oops I be sorry, I read it wrong A-Z okay got it

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 04:23 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 09/14/20 04:24 PM

Why do people care if you have one on or not?

Not only care but it is law in many situations
One of the UK slogans is "don't kill granny " just another precaution like hand washing

I'm surprised that all the grannies haven't protested as that slogan being sexist , why are they being singled out? What about grandpa?

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 03:46 PM
I never use tissues . I especially like to pick my nose while I'm driving, nothing more satisfying ( well there is but we won't go there lol) than me picking my nose whilst driving and flicking it out the car at some rude driver

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 08:15 AM

I rode a horse once..
I could use a bigger bottom.

Am I missing something here? What's the size of your bum got to do with horseback riding? Aside from that, people that have implants are just lazy and eventually they tend to "droop". Go get a gym membership, or even workout from home, your whole body will thank you and you will get toned and healthy

no photo
Sun 09/13/20 08:08 AM

A relationship needs a tow?

I think he meant toe

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 10:05 PM

Not to be rude or insulting, but women don't really know what they want until they see it, most times it might be right before them and they still won't see it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's the funniest s**t I have read all year...
So, do guys also "don't really know what they want until they see it, most times it might be right before them and they still won't see it."...or are you claiming just women?

Because ~if so~, that's sexist and prejudiced as *HELL*..

I most certainly know what I want...and do not want..
I have given that considerable thought, and am pretty clear..

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 09/07/20 10:10 AM
You can do it! Just keep thinking of all the benefits there are to NOT smoking.

no photo
Sat 09/05/20 06:06 PM
Very carefully

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25