Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 01/09/21 12:50 PM
Good place to meet up with your friends, hey ya! Surfs up let's ditch

no photo
Sat 01/02/21 07:10 PM

Anyone here using The Pattern?
I was told about it by my son and my daughter and I got it too. It has info about your patterns concerning love, your personality, what to expect in the coming time and so on. I haven't read everything yet, but what I've read is spot on.
It's very popular at the mo, thousands of downloads.
Yesterday I read a piece on me and relationships and what I'd need from a partner and why etc. etc. And dang... nail on the head, hihi.

Now that's what I like about Crystal, she always has informative posts on self improvement, thanks crystal I'ma going to Google that .

no photo
Sat 01/02/21 06:57 PM

I lift weights, some cardio, but mostly weightlifting

No seriously, I know you all think I'ma fun in with you. But lifting weights and running ( especially outdoors) keeps me sane......well at least I think so lol

no photo
Sat 01/02/21 06:53 PM
I lift weights, some cardio, but mostly weightlifting

no photo
Fri 01/01/21 05:06 PM
I plead the 5th, sometimes I feel like a fly on the wall on here, lol. Someone asks a question and you get all these different answers, opinions and what not. Supa entertaining and every once in a while there is some good advice handed out and then there are those who like to create havoc, chaos and general upheaval, I salute you.

no photo
Thu 12/31/20 10:45 PM
Sometime it just be like that

no photo
Sat 12/26/20 11:15 AM

When trying to be "funny", you might want to learn to spell correctly first. Otherwise, you may end up looking like a fool

Yes dunt wan too luk lik ful .

no photo
Sat 12/26/20 10:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/26/20 10:57 AM

When trying to be "funny", you might want to learn to spell correctly first. Otherwise, you may end up looking like a fool

Yeah, sure don't want to be a fool like some with no sense of humor

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 09:39 PM
Sometimes it be like that

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 08:02 PM
No we all moved to Tuscan

no photo
Thu 12/24/20 04:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/24/20 05:08 PM
I prefer Night Train Express chilled in a red solo cup,lol
I also like to break open a vintage bottle of Tickle Me Pink but reserve that for date nightsbiggrin

no photo
Sun 12/20/20 09:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/20/20 09:42 PM
Oh man! It's been pouring rain here on the coast so all you musialholics here are some rainy day songs
1 I'm only happy when it rains..Garbage, my personal favorite
2 Covered in rain John Mayer, nice guitar solo and he's kind of cute to!
3 November Rain Guns and Roses, I used to love this song but idk now Axl just sounds whiny
3 Rainy day women Bob Dylan.... can't leave out ol Bob
4 It's raining men ..? I know I know but I just couldn't resist

Stay dry everyone...
y

no photo
Sun 12/20/20 12:39 PM

What's the issue with tissue?

Sorry but someone had to....................

The issue is:
Some people blow their nose like they're sending off a missile
Those are the ones that need a tissue
Before they cause a nasal fissure
Then there are those that barely squeak
But need something
To stop the leak

no photo
Sun 12/20/20 01:57 AM
A song for you ...Leon Russell

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 07:03 PM
I was car shopping and the salesman said" I would make that car look good" lol I know, car salesmen pffff . And while I was at the grocery store some guy walked by ( I didn't even look up I was busy reaching down for coffee filters) and said I like your shoes, red addias athletic shoes white stripes, lol who doesn't like red tennis?

no photo
Thu 12/17/20 10:18 PM

Wishlist: Creed

I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
the Christmas tree
I wish I was the star that went on top....

Booboo, that's Pearl Jam, I get those grunge bands mixed up and I never was much of a fan for grunge, like the grunge look though lol

no photo
Thu 12/17/20 07:52 PM
Wishlist: Creed

I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
the Christmas tree
I wish I was the star that went on top....

no photo
Tue 12/15/20 09:11 AM

If Love Is Blind,
Why then do we fall in Love?

I just don't see what you're trying to say here

no photo
Tue 12/15/20 09:06 AM

Everyone's Moods Changes in a Flick of a Seconds , just as Fast as Google . So, If you are in a Bad Mood . Do you want someone to Cheer you Up OR Do You prefer to be Left Alone . Being Happyyyyyyyyy Never Goes Out Of Style !!!!!

Ya just got to learn to shake it off,

no photo
Tue 12/15/20 08:59 AM
I feel frickin great! Day off from the salt mines lol and going to the gym soon they gonna shut down for two weeks starting the 18th wahhhh! I just joined this gym , indoor track, pool, not that great weight room but I do free weights at home so I can get by sure miss my old gym in Salem, weightlifters paradise...lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25