Community > Posts By > checkinout42

checkinout42's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:35 PM
True, sometimes I think it is just a big game. Is it too much to ask for honesty???

checkinout42's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:31 PM
Thanks for all the input. I think I am going to really have to decide if I really trust and like this guy and have a talk with him to see what exactly he is looking for, and being exclusive.

checkinout42's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:27 PM
Want some advise from someone who has met someone online (more than once). We meet, I really start to like them. Then I find out that the one guy had many ladies online, and a fiance. Now they all aren't like him (I hope). But please take your time! Meet, see how you get along. It's easy to get along on the phone or online. Don't jump into anything. And listen to your gut, it never lies......

checkinout42's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:18 PM
Ok, I've dated a guy on here for about 8 months, said he was looking for long term, eventually marriage. Well he still had adds out there online on singles sites. Long story short...he had a fiance, and other online girlfriends. Dumped him. But the guy I'm seeing now is also still on dating sites (as am I cause I just don't know where this is going). What is your opinion on this.....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:13 AM
I sometimes feel there is no understanding men sometimes.... But if he chose his grown daughters over you and didn't even try to talk to them about what he wanted. You are better off. You may not feel like it now but in the end you are. I seem to keep picking men who say they want marriage or long term but really don't. I think I will become a nun. In time you will feel better and find someone who deserves you and treats you right.

checkinout42's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:17 PM
Is there anyone ever on here from WY???? I know we are a less populated State. But there are always posts from everywhere else.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:40 PM
Now nothing against all men but there are a few players out there and I'm not saying that there aren't female ones either. But I found a website to check men out if you are suspicious or just curious. Dontdatehimgirl.com I'm sure there is one out there for men to check on women too.

checkinout42's photo
Wed 12/05/07 02:36 PM
Hi, enjoy it is fun talking to people on here.:smile:

checkinout42's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:19 AM
I wasn't married to the guy but he told me he was single and looking for long term. So we started dating. 9 months later, I stop by his house to check on his animals, he was supposed to be working in another state. There was another woman there. She didn't know about me either. To make along story short, he also had a fiance in another town, and numerous girls on dating sites. I loaned him $ and helped him buy a tractor cause he couldn't get a loan. I feel so stupid for believing all his lies. He told me he hadn't been with anyone for a long time. Are there any honest ones out there????

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next