Community > Posts By > checkinout42

checkinout42's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:10 PM
Lets see if we can keep this on the first page of the general discussion......

Keep supporting the soldiers!! With prayer and thoughts! And words of encouragement for them and their families. :smile: flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:25 AM
Thank God you found out he was like that now..... better off without him. Get back on the horse and try again. I sometimes wonder why I keep trying but theres gotta be some good ones out there.... somewhere....

checkinout42's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:21 AM
Becca,

I know it really hurts right now that a guy can be that way. But sorry guys (and I'm sure you know woman too), but the men I have met lately all turned out to be players. But just keep looking, follow your gut. It was probably telling you something was off. My problem is I never listen to my gut. Make some new friends, you don't need friends like that. grumble

checkinout42's photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:20 PM
Keeping the thoughts alive.... Hope all soldiers who read this and or their families are keeping strong.

checkinout42's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:39 PM
Thanks for all the advice... landscaping sounds good but in WY short growing season....

checkinout42's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:31 PM
To all the soldiers anywhere, We are thinking of you being away from your loved ones on this Valentines Day. Thank you for your sacrifices and we thank your families.

Be Safe!

checkinout42's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:25 PM
I agree I think all holidays have become so comercial. But it is nice for someone to think of you....

checkinout42's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:23 PM
Happy Valentines Day to everyone! :heart: flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:20 AM
You would think with all the visits to this site there would be a LOT more posts.... cmon people if you stop by to read add your support for our soldiers.....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:17 AM
Have any of you ever been on dontdatehimgirl.com There are a few guys that I have met from this site on there. You have to be creative when searching just the state, or the city, or last name....

And yes Men there is a site out there for you too, I think it is dontdateher.com or something like that.

Most of the men who are on JSH are truthful and good men, there just a few out there giving you a bad name. And not to play favorites I'm sure it goes for women too.

checkinout42's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:04 PM
I would like to tell every Soldier past or present, thank you for serving our country! Thank you for the sacrifices you make. We take a lot for granted, that we have because of you the soldier. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Former Military:
US Army 1989-95
NG 95-2005

I didn't go to IRAQ, but I know a lot of people who did or are there now. Be Safe!

checkinout42's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:30 PM
It's true time does heal all wounds. Some you just remember more and it just pissed you off. But you do move on. It seems to make you put your guard up for a while. Cry, talk to friends, family, get back out there.

checkinout42's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:23 PM
Well I'm 42 so anywhere from 40 to 50....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:55 PM
Sounds like your sisters friend is just trouble. Hope your sister listens to you and stays away from her.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:51 PM
He had a final check from Job Corps, he has enough $ to make this months insurance payment then he is broke again. He has always been kinda shy, but he seemed to be more outgoing in high school and he absolutely hated job corps but I made him stay and finish a welding program. Which he now has no desire to do. I thought I raised him to be more responsible than this. Being a single parent really sucks sometimes.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:46 PM
If it wasn't winter here, I would give him a tent, sleeping bag and show him the door!

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:41 PM
I tried the military route with him, he says he does not want to go to IRAQ. (Don't really blame him there). He graduated from Job Corps in November and has been kinda loafing since then.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:39 PM
As far as I know it's just cigarettes and chew. I think having a a**, alcoholic, drug using father made him not want to be like him as far as that goes.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:35 PM
I am sick of yelling at him to find a job. He has responsibilities, he got a loan for a truck so has pick up payment and insurance coming due. He won't look for a job. Said no one will hire him, has no experience. He has no self confidence at all. He worked when he was in high school. But now he just??? mad I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM! explode Says all I do is nag nag nag.....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:30 PM
I agree this seeems like a LONG winter. I just spent a week in AZ, and had to come back to snow...... Wake me when spring is here....