Community > Posts By > checkinout42

checkinout42's photo
Mon 06/02/08 05:43 PM
Like Beach said some don't like beuty and brains.... now where did I put them LOL JK

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/01/08 01:14 PM
My exhusband thought he was a gift for many woman to behold... I forgave him 2 times but not the third.... And the next guy I dated cheated on me 1 time and that was it, never talked to him again. You can forgive but you will NEVER forget....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:37 PM
If I remember correctly... "Let's Roll".....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:31 PM
I agree never forgotten..... Soldiers are what made this country as free as it is today. (sometimes too free)....

God bless the soldiers and their families... flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:26 AM
Hi Venessa,
You make me feel extremely lazy.... Now if I would actually get up and ecersize... LOL

Love and support for the troops....flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:29 PM
God Bless you Tiffany,

I wish the whole dang thing was over.... long enough. I was in the army and I understand serve and protect and the mission but 15 month long tours are way too long.... Keep in touch on here... nice to put faces to the troops...

Sherry

checkinout42's photo
Mon 05/26/08 07:35 PM
Showing support on Memorial Day for all the troops past and present. Thank you for all you've done and do. God Bless...flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

checkinout42's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:05 PM
:heart: :heart: God Bless the troops, come home safe:heart: :heart:

checkinout42's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:46 PM
And I find it is easier to write my feelings down so write away.... it is better than holding it all in. flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:29 AM
Sorry about your loss, pets are just like kids to many people...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:48 PM
God Bless all the soldiers past and present.... They deserve our love and support and prayers... flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:43 PM
I am in my early 40s and I have 2 teenage boys and I cant have anymore kids. Nor do I want to start all over with diapers and daycare any more. So if he wanted kids he would be outa luck. Unless adoption came up...

As for marriage, at this point, I would just like to find someone who wants to be with me and accepts my kids for who they are.

checkinout42's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:08 PM
God Bless the soldiers and while we are at it everyone else too......

Good luck at Ronalds... Myriah....

Hi Vanessa, hope all is well with you....

checkinout42's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:00 PM
I tend to hit the snooze button a few times before I drag myself to the shower.... and on the weekend when I want to sleep in I am still up early really sucks.....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:19 PM
Stopping by to show support for the soldiers and their families... keep strong.... God Bless...

checkinout42's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:28 PM
Glad you are home Wiccan.... sorry you are lonely... not to sure I'm sorry your sober.. LOL....

God Bless all the soldiers every where.....

And Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out their... wives, mothers, grandmothers...... all of you..... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:15 PM
Hey Journey,

Glad your son is home safe!!!

Sending a Prayer to all the servicemembers serving anywhere in the world.... flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:30 PM
Hey Myriah,

I'll help with this round for the troops.... God Bless the Soldier for all he/she does for us....

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

checkinout42's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:24 PM
If I know the song I will sing it... if I'm at work I sing it in my head...

checkinout42's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:11 PM
Thanks for the Advice. He says it is cool I was in the army so I understand the acronyms and understand what he is talking about. Though I never went to IRAQ...