Community > Posts By > checkinout42

checkinout42's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:45 PM
Mike,

Don't give up hope, I was a "good" girl and I met a "bad" boy spent years trying to live with him and his alcoholism. Finally had enough and the kids and I left. Since then, I keep trying to find the good decent guy, but always end up with the guy who ends up being "bad" for me in one way or the other (players or liars). But, I just take it one day at a time a keep looking. Gotta be out there somewhere....

checkinout42's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:13 PM
Thank you Vanessa for all the poems, songs and words of hope and prayer... God Bless you.... (Do you ever get off the computer)?

God Bless the Troops and their families..... Stay strong, stay safe...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:15 PM
God Bless the troops keep them safe! flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:35 PM
Thanks for the hugs, thoughts.....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:19 PM

that is my problem too,..fallin too hard too fast for the wrong guy,..over & over again,..brokenheart :cry:

I sometimes wish I could be promiscious woman and not worry about a relationship... but thats not me... I want it all, and I have dated different types of guys too and it always ends up the wrong guy, time or whatever his problem is....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:17 PM

Try try again.... at first you don't succeed, try try again.

I know that saying sucks to hear, but you know it's true.... chin up. Vent away.

I know it's true, and I think I will take some breathing space and try and sort myself out first..... Just tired of the lies and the pain....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:16 PM
yeah and I can't move right now... so back into the fish pond....

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:11 PM
Thanks.....

going gay????

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:09 PM
Ok I am through with men, I start talking to one guy, we go out have a great time, go out for a while, then they all of a sudden decide to go back to an ex or while seeing me start dating someone else and end it with me. I know I fall to fast and hard but I just can't help it. Why can't I just find one honest guy... I know pity party time... just have to vent...

checkinout42's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:26 PM
I regret picking the same type of men over and over.... you would think I would learn....

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:11 PM
Tell her you have to go someones at the door...

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:50 PM
Ok My 2 cents: Don't start anything until she breaks it off with the current b/f. Then give her some time, don't just jump from one relationship to another. It never works, to much hurt or garbage is still to fresh.

If she got this mad at you for just hanging out with your friends and other people and she still has a b/f you better just take your time anyway. At least you were honest with her.

checkinout42's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:36 AM
Hi Vanessa,

We are all doing good. Hope you are doing great too.

God bless the troops... thank you for all the sacrifices you and your loved ones make.flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:34 PM
Sending prayers, thoughts and much gratitute to all the soldiers and their families.... Thank you....flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:16 PM
God bless the troops...flowerforyou

Hi Vanessa, yep I made it over to page 2!!!!

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:13 PM
Sorry about what happened, but I agree you dodged a bullet there.... keep trying lots of nice single women out there who aren't so superficial..

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:02 PM
Sure if I ever find the right one.... I keep trying...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:59 PM
Depends on how it ended.... if it ended badly because of the other persons actions then I can be very nasty.... but if it ended just because of incompatability then I move on...

checkinout42's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:16 PM
Ok Myriah,

I will be right over... it's cold here tonight anyway.....

YEAH!!! Part 2

Sending Prayers, Love and support to the troops....flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Mon 06/02/08 05:44 PM
Sounds like my teenage son.... who in now on engine #3 in 5 months....