Community > Posts By > wanting1forlife

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/10/07 04:15 PM
ya know, bayareagal, it did kinda come off as a rant, it was not what I intended.

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:56 PM
It matters unfortunately. I met a wonderful girl while backpacking in Scotland, she was from Germany. I flew there twice to spend time with her, but in the end she didn't want to live here and I didn't want to live there. It was hard for both of us to realize the truth. Make sure you could, or would live where the person you are interested is from.

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:52 PM
I read some of the "big girls" rantings, wow there are some narrow minded people in the world. I have dated a variety of wonderful ladies in my life, each one had something that made them unique and amazing. I don't give a damn about size, color, age, etc.. the one thing I don't like is attitude. If you think you are so great that anyone should be happy to be with you, chances are you already love yourself more than anyone else can love you. Enjoy your mirror.

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:39 PM
I have no idea, and I thought I knew something about TV! so here is an easier one,(probably been asked, but oh well) what was Gilligans first name?

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:38 PM
my pic is mostly becase I like the background, this is a wonderful place called Flaming Gorge

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:31 PM
this is an interesting discussion, but for all you "players" out there, you think you are so cool, on top of it, but you don't have a clue. I have dated women in their 20's and all they have to say about your type is you didn't know what you were doing, and all the show was just because you were only gifted with a big mouth.

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:21 PM
maybe nice guys finish last, but finshing with a smile on your face knowing you were a good guy is better than being in first knowing you s**t on everyone else to get there

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/09/07 09:56 PM
I think I am just glad I have almost no chest hair! Ever see the 40 year old virgin?? THAT looked painful! lol

wanting1forlife's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:25 PM
I will never understand why someone can't be happy with who they are with, if you are not, then just say so. Don't cheat, don't hurt your family, don't decieve someone else. What do you think you will get out of it? Happiness?, Satisfaction? A feeling of superiority? Guess what, you will only fool yourself and hurt someone that may truly love you.

wanting1forlife's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:47 PM
ok, here is your assignment, tonight when it gets dark where you are go outside and look up, spin until you are dizzy, then try to run!! If you have had a couple of drinks, even better!!! don't forget to look at the starshappy

wanting1forlife's photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:02 PM
everyone is so full of drama, this person did this, or this one said that..... remember when it was just cool to hang out???I refuse to grow up, grow old, or walk like I have a stick up my butt! when you see a field full of mud, ride your quad or bike through it, instead of getting mad at the skaters ask to try one out, grab a cold beer on a hot day and remember how you felt when you were too young to do that but did it anyway!! when you enjoy your life it makes it harder to see "what is wrong with this picture":tongue:

wanting1forlife's photo
Sat 08/04/07 06:37 PM
just remember that you are fine, he was the complete idiot and he will never know what he gave up. If the only thing I ever accomplished in this life was to raise my son I could die happy.I am proud of mine, and you will be proud of yours!

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:53 PM
all I can say is that if you sent me an email I would reply. I think it is only courteous to do so. Even if you weren't my type I would. Is there anyone that has too many friends??

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:40 PM
to be perfectly honest I love to talk......my moms fault lol..I will not lead anyone on, if I am interested you will know. I don't think I am above anyone, but will always reply even if I know it is only just to chat. Being a good person is just good karma, for lack of a better word

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:14 PM
I think that there is too much drama between the sexes, why can't men and women just learn to talk? I think that is the key to any good relationship. And don't forget that friendship is a relationship too!

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/03/07 04:49 PM
I am a bit confused, so many women out there are single, yet none of them seem willing to initiate a conversation.Ladies remember that you are totally equal and most men welcome your emails and if they are secure with who they are will be happy to just chat. It doesn't have to be just about "hooking up"

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 07/30/07 08:35 PM
bbq chicken on the grill, late dinner.....just can't slow down!

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:14 PM
good, I got everyone thinking~ now look at what you thought beauty was 10-20 years ago.. is it still the same? For me, no way! sweet, soft, and honest will do me just fine.

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 07/30/07 05:33 PM
I always have thought it interesting how both men and women look for the "perfect" person. For example...super good looking, but not vain, or maybe rich and not stuck up. Society tells everyone attractive "you can have anything, or anyone you want" after a while it becomes true. Love to hear about other contradictions you have found!

1 2 4 Next