Community > Posts By > wanting1forlife

wanting1forlife's photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:22 PM
maybe you are just like me, a normal guy, maybe no one really beleives you are. They then just decide to drop you like you have a booger on your face. I know for sure I will make the right woman happy she gave me the chance, I am sure you will too. don't give up, when you find her she will thank god you did!

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:10 PM
I know, I think it is just time for bed, night all

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:55 PM
ok, how about people that have been to swinger clubs, what did you think?

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 09:41 PM
ok, this really isn't about just sex, but I know that everyone will for sure have to see what it is about. Human nature, and curiosity killing the cat,etc. Just bored and hoping to stir up something!

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:18 PM
when she is in love and you can see it in her eyes

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:11 PM
ladies and gentlemen, to all of you real people out there I toast you now! To everyone that thinks they are something special, try to remember you are a speck on a planet that is a speck in the universe. Of course this will require you to use your brain.. don't hurt yourself!laugh

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/23/07 12:37 PM
periodically I read through the posts on here, lately I just can't help but laugh at all the "studs" out there that seem to have it goin' on with all the ladies. They seem to post at all different hours, every day. Hmmmm... I am thinking more like "I have no life at all, wish I was a stud, what does sex feel like, I sure hope someone on here gives me some tips on how to get laid." I know a number of guys that are really popular with women, they don't even use computers, let alone go on singles sites. (and no, I am not one of them, I like going online) So, all you studly he-men maybe it's time to post your real picture and tell the truth for a change!

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:15 PM
it is a shame that there are so many jerks out there, and lots of liars too. but I will say one thing for sure, never NEVER stay with someone abusive just for the children, it will scar them for life!

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 08/20/07 09:56 PM
true, I am referring to those who only care about looks, not the person inside

wanting1forlife's photo
Mon 08/20/07 09:52 PM
people want "perfection" but if it came up and bit them in the a** they would dismiss it. Instead they will take the "hot" guy, or the chick that reminds them of whatever slut is hot in hollywood at the time. No one really wants a good person, just one that makes them think they look good standing next to them.

wanting1forlife's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:36 PM
this is definately a subject that has come up before. It is an unfortunate fact of life that people are unfaithful, just try to remember that when you are looking for a partner what do you look for? If it is all about the show, how they look, what they wear, etc... there is a reason they spend so much time and money, it is to get attention. Once they have yours, it is time to find someone elses, they will spend their lives trying to always find the next person they feel will validate who they are really not. A real man or woman only wants the attention of the person they are with.

wanting1forlife's photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:52 PM
well as an older guy who has dated mainly much younger women I can say for sure it is all about the people. I don't feel I look or act my age, I can hold my own with most 20 somethings in most sports. I do however have the maturity and experience to know how to treat a woman. I am not trying to sound haughty by any means, but the women I have dated have told me that it was nice to be treated like a lady, and to feel more important than the video game their last b/f had spent all his time on.

wanting1forlife's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:44 AM
I know it can work if there is honesty and communication as has been mentioned on here before. I also think in a way it can be a better way to start a relationship as you can really get to know someone without the physical/sexual part overriding powers of reason when there are obvious problems. Congrats to all of you who have made it work!!

wanting1forlife's photo
Sat 08/18/07 04:21 PM
I just had to write this for everyone that has ever been the nerd. I was a complete geek in high school and the "in crowd" wouldn't even talk to me. I recently saw one of those who ignored me completely (I had a total crush on her) anyway she has let herself go to the point I would not have even recognized her. I am wondering, is it wrong that I feel good knowing that she wishes she was with me now, and I would have no interest at all? I think in some ways it is arrogant, but for those who have been rejected just because they didn't fit in maybe it is just a consolation prize. I would love to hear your comments on this one.

wanting1forlife's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:29 AM
I have rocks in my head, does that count? and the 2 dollars reference is from "better off dead" one of the funnies movies ever!

wanting1forlife's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:25 AM
how funny, I was in once upon a mattress too! The only performing I have done since middle schoolhappy

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/16/07 03:11 PM
I would have to say I think it is totally up to the woman, some women have very sensitive skin. One thing though...if you are going to be wearing a swimsuit, trim at the very least, you don't want to look like you have Don King in a headlock down there!!!

wanting1forlife's photo
Thu 08/16/07 10:42 AM
carebear, best answer I have ever heard to the professor question!!!

wanting1forlife's photo
Wed 08/15/07 04:40 PM
I beleive in a marriage who makes what is irrelevant. When I was married everything went into the same account, no matter who made what. to me marriage means 2 become 1 you don't care where it came from as long as everyone in the family is taken care of.

wanting1forlife's photo
Wed 08/15/07 01:30 PM
thankfully they haven't found a way to make houses build themselves...yet! But I have found that there will always be slow times and being diversified is a necessity, knowledge is power and the more things you can do will hopefully get you through the hard times.