Community > Posts By > brandynicole

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:58 PM
Sticky traps don't always work. Sometimes the mice will chew there feet off and escape the traps. I've seen it..........discusting.

Go to a hardware or farm supply store and ask for bar bait for rats and mice. You can also buy bait boxes to put them in so you can be sure your dog wont get at it. That stuff has always worked for me. You also need to find where the mice are coming in or you will never really be mouse free.

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:05 PM
My tree has atleast a hundred presents under it already and we are not done yet. I bought only for my close family. Everyone wanted clothes this year and my Sister wanted the new Taylor Swift CD. I already know whats under the tree for me because my Mother can never keep a secret from me. Clothes(2 sweaters), a game called BUZZ for my PS2, a beautiful porcelain Geisha and this yummy smelling peppermint bath stuff from Bath & Body Works. I think I have some books under there also. Atleast thats what the packages feel like.

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:01 PM
I've never had really cheesy scampi...it doesn't sound appetizing. Was it parmesan?

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:42 PM
I just had sausage and pancakes for dinner.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:28 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Thu 12/11/08 04:29 PM

I just can't believe that she was found so close to the grandparents home and wasn't found before this!!

I thought that was a little odd also but then I heard on the news that search teams had tried searching the area but it was under water at the time. Then when they returned a second time the area had been fenced off and they were unable to search.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:16 PM
I'll be celebrating Christmas w/my Mom, Stepdad and little Sister. We are having Christmas dinner with my StepSister and StepBrother later in the evening. This is also my little nephews first Christmas so thats exciting.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:08 PM
Soup beans
Fried Potatoes
Corn Bread

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:00 AM
Not sure if anyone else has been following this story....

ORLANDO, Fla. – Sheriff's deputies say the skeletal remains of a small child have been found near the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl (Caylee Anthony).

The Orange County Sheriff's Office says a utility worker found the body early Thursday, about a half mile from the home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents.

There is nothing that immediately indicates that the bones belong to Caylee Anthony, whose mother Casey Anthony has been charged with murder.

Casey Anthony insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but did not report her missing until July.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:45 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Wed 12/10/08 02:46 PM
Most white trees look cheap...I really like real trees. I am guilty of having a small silver tree. I wouldn't mind having a pink tree but only a small one to be used as a theme tree. A large white tree looks a little tacky.
My Brothers wife put up a white tree and decorated it with blue lights this year.slaphead

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:37 PM
I would call there bluff.

My Brother tried that on my Sister-in-law a month or so ago. She called his bluff....called the sherrifs department and had him involuntarily commited for 3days.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:15 PM
Being against gay marriage does not make you a bigot. However, refering to homosexuals as a "bunch of homos" in my opinion makes you a bigot.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:12 PM
I have 2 pans of lasagna in the oven right now.
Smells DELICIOUS!

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:46 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Tue 12/09/08 07:46 PM

1987 I was 4years old. I'm the blonde in the front on the right.

I think I was in the 4th grade in this picture. Isn't that some insane hair. All natural curl.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 05:56 PM
Venison Roast with potatoes & carrots in the crock pot.
Collard greens and cornbread on the side.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 05:49 PM

I don't put up a tree anymore -- cat thinks it's for her to climb into and knock down. Once or twice it's cute; but after a while ya get alittle pissed.

Yours are very pretty.

My cat thinks the same thing... luckily she hasn't knocked it over yet. I am having a problem with her trying to eat the bows on all the packages and thats annoying.

Thanks. =)

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 05:40 PM

We don't do christmas trees here at my house, but yours are lovely.

Thanks Hellkitten. =)

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 05:14 PM
Wow noone willing to share a pic of there Christmas tree ...... sad2

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:56 PM

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:44 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Tue 12/09/08 03:52 PM

I love Christmas and am really feeling the Christmas cheer right now.

I just put up my tree Sunday night and would love to see what everyone elses looks like.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:55 AM

Hello all
Please help. I'm moving into a home I just purchased, and the only thing it didn't already have versus ones I'd also looked at was a backyard fence. Champ is a 5 month old Boxer, so he's very active and loves to run. My backyard, however, is behind somewhat-busy street and the only thing that will keep him seperate from it are a couple of bushes. Does anyone know about or have used those electronic collar/fence mechanisms? I guess essentially what it does is sends a signal to your dog not to go beyond the mark, and it's attached to his collar. I don't want to hurt my baby, but I don't want him to run out in the street either... Please help

I wouldn't use one of those because i've heard of so many dogs being injured with them. You may want to consider chaining the dog up instead. I use one for my dog whenever he goes out.