Community > Posts By > brandynicole

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:40 PM

Woah! Hold up pople this did not occur on this site. I have no friends here as I barely ever log on here. The fake account was on another site and I only used it one weekend 3years ago when I met this person. I have not ruined his life, trust me he was never devoted to me in that kind of way. We talk alot but he dates and goes out. I have been more of a confidant for him and any romantic feelings for me are a recent development.

Yes my profile here is real who in the world would want to use my pictures in a fake profile.

I've goten away with him not seeing me on a wbcam for 3 years because I was able to take recent pictures whenever he asked. When this began it was just out of boredom. I get ZERO messages on these dating sites I posted her picture and my inbox was full in 5minutes.

Oh. Shouldn't that information have been included IN THE ORIGINAL POST ... ?

Go back and read my original post... I did mention that it wasn't this site.

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:35 PM
Posting this here was obviously a mistake. I was really emotional last night but can see things clearly today. I have spoken with him, told the truth and have NOT lost a friend. I had absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

Whatever you all may think I am NOT a bad person and am not in the habit of lying. To the person who called me fat, thanks alot. This is why I used that fake picture (because of people like you). My bored Saturday night 3 years ago turned into a social experiment and what I thought was proven and continues to be proven.

I am no longer in need of further opinions from any of you so admin is welcome to delete, lock or do absolutely nothing to my thread here.

To those of you who were the least bit supportive and understanding, thank you.

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:39 AM
Woah! Hold up pople this did not occur on this site. I have no friends here as I barely ever log on here. The fake account was on another site and I only used it one weekend 3years ago when I met this person. I have not ruined his life, trust me he was never devoted to me in that kind of way. We talk alot but he dates and goes out. I have been more of a confidant for him and any romantic feelings for me are a recent development.

Yes my profile here is real who in the world would want to use my pictures in a fake profile.

I've goten away with him not seeing me on a wbcam for 3 years because I was able to take recent pictures whenever he asked. When this began it was just out of boredom. I get ZERO messages on these dating sites I posted her picture and my inbox was full in 5minutes.

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:24 AM

you need to be proud of yourself. If he isn't the one then move on to the next one.

what does your cousin think this?

I tried to convince her to meet him for me but she is getting married next weekend lol.

I think he could be the one if he wasn't so shallow. During the time that we have talked he has dated lots of attractive women and he is a really good catch.

I haven't talked to him today I think he may know something is up because last night during a conversation that didn't end until 8am this morning he kept saying that this was to good to be true and he just wanted to know that I was real.

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:52 PM
Babyface - Never Keeping Secrets

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:49 PM

You just need to make it right. You are just young and stupid.....smokin

Hey, you are from Kentucky....waving

waving

Good idea Shasta.

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:47 PM
Justin Timberlake - Never Again

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:34 PM
I feel like i'm in that movie The Truth About Cats & Dogs only I don't think i'll end up w/the happy ending.

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:26 PM

thats why you shouldn't lie...but maybe it won't matter, if yall connected good...some guys would understand. what if they lied and it's really a girl?laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol Well I know he hasn't lied i've seen him on webcam and we've talked on the phone.

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:25 PM

I have to say that I would be mad if someone lied to me even if we got along great before meeting. How would you feel if the roles were reversed? You, at least, owe him the truth before he comes to visit

Oh yes I know that and I wouldn't allow him to come here without telling the truth. I totally expect him to be mad... furious even and I would feel the same way.

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:11 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Sun 08/01/10 11:40 PM
I am sure what I am about to write will not get me any sympathy but I am all about telling the truth tonight. For almost 3 years I have been living an online lie. We all have at some point suspected people of using fake/someone elses photos and I am ashamed to say that I am guilty. I have used (w/her permission) pictures of a much more attractive cousin. 3 years ago I joined a similar dating site to this one with a profile using photos of myself and also a seperate profile using my cousins photos. I met a man on the other dating site and we have talked off and on for 3 years. He has no idea what I really look like because he thinks i'm my beautiful cousin. During our conversations (online and by phone) some of which have lasted longer than 12 hours i've spilled my heart to him and told him things that i've told noone else. I feel immense emotional attachment to this man and he expresses the same attachment towards me. Last night he said the timing was right and he was coming to visit me. Now I can't just let him come and be suprised I would NEVER do that, but I do not know if I should tell him the truth. How could he ever feel anything for the real me(he is way out of my league). I feel so ashamed for doing this to him and have tried everything I can think of to get out of this. I know the right thing to do is to tell the truth, get it over with and move on. I have never felt so much regret in my life because I know whatever I do it will hurt him.

I'm posting this here because I truly do want to hear some feedback and perhaps i'm a glutton for punishment. I've given up getting a date here looooong ago.

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:01 PM
Grilled beef patty topped with blue cheese crumbles , 4 strips of fresh-cooked Bacon, sauteed onions, lettuce, tomato & creamy steakhouse sauce.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 11:08 PM
Cabbage Rolls.... we always make a huge pot of them and then they haunt me in the refrigerator for days until I eat all the left overs.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 11:06 PM
Human fingers should be on that ad.... I lost the tip of my right index finger in one of those things when I was 16.

no photo
Mon 04/12/10 12:36 PM
Thanks all... but, I am trying to talk my way out of cooking this thing now.lol I don't think it will be any good.
He usually gives the turkeys away when he gets them.

I think it is going to be all dark meat if i'm not mistaken?

no photo
Mon 04/12/10 10:48 AM
My BIL hunts wild turkey and this year we decided to cook one of them. I have never had wild turkey and I have no idea how to cook it. Any suggestions?

no photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:47 AM
Stick With Me Baby by Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

no photo
Sat 03/27/10 05:18 PM
Doesn't Have To Be This Way by Alison Krauss & Union Station

no photo
Sat 03/27/10 05:17 PM
Seven Wonders by Nickel Creek

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 03:26 PM
Edited by brandynicole on Fri 02/26/10 03:29 PM
I live in a very small town and I will sometimes smile but not usually. I am a very shy person and it is akward for me when people say hello I do try to smile but it's hard. I almost have a heartattack when strangers say hi , how are you? it makes me nervouse as I never know the correct response.I know that sounds stupid but is true for me.
God forbid I see someone I am acquainted with I usually try to avoid them completely so I don't have to say anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25