Community > Posts By > Tom4Uhere

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:46 PM
Entering into any new relationship when kids are involved matters.
If it doesn't matter that would be a warning RED FLAG.

Some things to consider:

-Most responsible adults realize our children are very important to us.
...thing is, when dating, most people are not interested in dating the children, they want to date YOU, get to know YOU, become involved with YOU.
Your children come with the package that is YOU.

-The fact you are ready to date indicates you have your domestic life sorted. Dating should be a personal thing, not a means to an end for caring for your children. Granted, you will want your date to accept that you have children and care for them by yourself but they don't want to feel obligated or required to care for your children unless they choose to do so.

-Children tend to cause drama in your life. If that drama gets in the way of building a meaningful relationship with someone they will probably choose to look elsewhere. Some drama is expected, occassionally but not every time the two of you get together. It interferes.

-Accepting to date someone solely taking care of their children should be a huge decision and given plenty of adult consideration.

Plus, its important to have mature talks with your children about that new person in their lives. Giving their concerns valid consideration.
This is why single parents should teach their children reasoning ability. It really helps if the children are reasonable to start with.

-I suggest a couple test dates to see if that person really is someone you want in your children's life and to see if they want to be in your life with your children.
Then a few more test dates with the children present to watch how they interact to see if there is conflict of personality.

-I also recommend mature feedback from your children during your courtship. Sometimes people change or are very different when you are not around to watch them.

-If your children are too immature to accept you dating someone other than their biological parent, you might want to hold off dating till they can handle the change (BTW, that's your job).

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:20 PM
Are the mixture screws accessible or do they need drilled?
Have you had the carb apart?

Two things right off cause rich mixtures...Choked air flow or excessive mixture (assuming you have the right heat range spark plugs and ignition timing is correct).

Choked air flow
-Throttle plates misaligned
-Clogged air filter
-Collapsed ducting
-Choke plate stuck

Excessive mixture
-Idle mixture screws out of correct adjustment
-Float out of adjustment
-Bleeding secondaries
-Float seal damaged
-Mixture screws or seats damaged
-Fast idle sticking or out of adjustment
-Curb idle set too high

Its nearly impossible to troubleshoot without being there. Its why I give so many items to check. Common stuff I used to see when I was working on gassers.
She'll, (the samurai) will run pretty good but won't idle.

Is this your carb?

https://www.suzuki-forums.com/search/390584/?q=carburetors&o=relevance

-carburetor tune-up
-Stock Carburetor Float Weight
-She LIVES!...more or less...idle question
-stall at idle
-Please help me with a carburetor vacuum tubes !
-carburettor problems
-high idle while warming up?
-the car wont idle slow

I looked at two forum pages and found those threads related to carbs for a samurai/suzuki
If you look you might find more or better.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/30/22 07:50 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Wed 03/30/22 07:51 PM
I was just getting ready to whip you up a milk shake!
:wink:

Featured page on my site...
Escape Artists

Podcasts which have the source material available to read free online.

http://ghostown.freeforums.net/thread/6106/escape-artists-fiction-podcasts

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/30/22 07:37 PM
Fuel but no idle indicates a carb issue.
Look at the float settings and the mixture screws.
If automatic - check the anti-stall dashpot.

Before replacing the fuel pump run a jumper line thru the electric as a temp to check.
If it idles fine and stays idling, problem is the mechanical or the line connections.

If you don't have pipe thread fittings to hose barb you can cob one up using an old chunk of heater hose with band clamps to a smaller tube till it sizes to the elect pump fittings.
Like a step up and step down bushing.

Some mechanicals have clamps on the inlet and a fitting on the outlet which uses a steel pipe to the inline filter with a clamp.
Some without the inline filter have a steel pipe to the carb bowl inlet filter housing.

Throw an inline fuse in the elect pump wiring and use jumper clips to activate and deactivate the pump. Just remember to allow the bypass to prime.

If you pumb into the tank suction line, it will run as long as the elect pump is active (an there is fuel in the tank).
If it still won't idle, could be the carb or the tank/lines if a fuel issue. Might be other things tho. Make sure the distr primary is good, points/ground, no intermittent shorts.

If it stays running off-idle (low cruise circuit) but stalls as soon as you return to the idle circuit check the mechanical linkage and curb idle setting. Try screwing the curb idle up a few turns to see if it stays running, then rev it up and let it fall back to idle and see if it stalls.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/30/22 05:19 PM
Mech FPs need to be primed and keep the prime.
To eliminate the lines, put some gas in a glass jar and hose it to the pump inlet. prime it and see if the engine starts and drains the jar.
If it stays running till the fuel is gone, the problem is someplace in the pump inlet line from the tank.
Also check the tank vent to make sure the tank isn't getting suction locked.

Sample Pump

I've seen people install inline filters backwards before and it results in engine not staying running or stalling (if put at a certain angle which causes a void).

One other option is to buy a cheap inline electric fuel pump and bypass the mechanical pump, if the problem goes away, replace or rebuild the mechanical pump.
If the problem remains, the problem is not likely to be the fuel pump.

If there's dirt in the lines or the pump - check the pickup sock in the tank.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/30/22 04:58 PM
Its been my experience life has no purpose except being alive.

Sharing ones imagination in print allows others to share your imagination.
The same follows for painting, drawing, movies and music.

Kids should be encouraged to read according to their passions and imagination. Cartoons and games come from creativity and imagination.
A parents, we should encourage children to expand their scope of creativity and imagination...not for us, for them.

For your own enjoyment have a look at Fantastic Fiction for a few of these authors. Their pages give a brief history of the person and a listing of their works. There's even a suggested reading list to find similar authors.
http://www.fantasticfiction.com/

Speculative Fiction includes Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror and all the subgenres of those.

http://www.fantasticfiction.com/top-authors/

Mercedes Lackey & Larry Dixon
Terry Goodkind
Terry Brooks
George R R Martin
Orson Scott Card
C J Cherryh
Larry Niven
Poul Anderson
Margaret Weis
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Roger Zelazny
Philip K Dick
Kim Stanley Robinson
Arthur C Clarke
Edgar Rice Burroughs
Alan Dean Foster
David Eddings
Robert Heinlein
Harry Turtledove
Isaac Asimov
Frank Herbert
Raymond E Feist
R A Salvatore
Piers Anthony
To name a few...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/28/22 09:24 PM
My father collected Edgar Rice Burroughs books.
I read every one because they were there.

Older - I noticed I have a tendency to read science fiction and fantasy. I write SF flash fiction much like I read in those ERB Barsoom and Pelicudar books.

My father cataloged his extensive record collection. He was always rewriting the entries with new info on those 3x5 index cards. I remember hearing him type long into the night.

Not only do I type a lot now, I constantly update my music, movies and TV show collections with new info. He owned a lot of records, I own a lot of files.

When mother cooked she cooked certain foods which I now cook as comfort foods the same way.

My children have told me they do many things I used to do when they were kids. They admnit to teaching their own children those things as well.

I'm thinking you are looking for associations and their impact on your life or your offspring's lives. Sadly, those influences are both positive and negative. Happily, I've gained the wisdom to keep the positive and discard the negative.

The influences of our childhood comes from multiple sources besides parents and siblings.
My organizing skills come from a teacher in mid-school (primary) who impressed me with her ability to always know where she puts things.

When we adopt new thinking and pass it to our offspring or others the 'impressions' are given to others often without intent. We tend to exude what we learn for all to see.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/28/22 11:30 AM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Mon 03/28/22 11:31 AM

So guys, who was your favorite?

And to the gals...
Willy, Jonas, Thurston or Roy?

For what it is worth, Gilligan's first name was never mentioned during the show.

I agree but because many of the current generation have no idea who these people are I referenced the wiki for first names.

Also Lovey is not Mrs. Howell's first name either.
Her first name was 'Eunice'.

Willy Gilligan (portrayed by Bob Denver) – The title character of the sitcom. Gilligan is a crewman of the S. S. Minnow who worked for the Skipper. He is well-meaning but bumbling, and he always seems to inadvertently mess up the castaways' escape. He wears a red shirt, light blue pants, and a white sailor's hat. His first name is never mentioned on the show; he is referred to only by his surname of "Gilligan."

Cpt. Jonas Grumby (portrayed by Alan Hale Jr.) – Referred to on the series only as "The Skipper," he is the captain of the S. S. Minnow. He is portly, leading to numerous fat jokes from Gilligan. Such an instance is when the Professor and Gilligan are helping him into a wetsuit: the Skipper says that he just has big bones, to which Gilligan adds: "and they're covered in big meat." Whenever he gets frustrated with Gilligan, he swats him in the head with his hat.

Thurston Howell III (portrayed by Jim Backus) – Thurston is a millionaire used to luxurious living and never does any work on the island. The only exception is when the castaways believe that Mr. Howell is broke and make him work. He devises many get-rich-quick schemes on the island. Thurston was originally a multi-billionaire until the stock market crash rendered him a multi-millionaire.

Eunice "Lovey" Howell (portrayed by Natalie Schafer) – Thurston's wife. She can be more spoiled than Mr. Howell at times, but is always the first to want to try something new. Mr. Howell always calls her "Lovey". Her maiden name is Wentworth.

Ginger Grant (portrayed by Tina Louise) – A Hollywood movie star. Ginger usually tries to use tricks from the movies she starred in to solve problems causing other castaways to rescue her from any dangers that befall her. She helps Mary Ann with cooking and dishwashing.

Roy Hinkley, Ph.D. (portrayed by Russell Johnson) – Referred to on the series only as "The Professor," he was actually a high school teacher and scout master before being stranded on the island. He has numerous scientific degrees and uses his knowledge to build many things on the island out of available materials.

Mary Ann Summers (portrayed by Dawn Wells) – A farm girl from Winfield, Kansas. Not much is known about her before she gets to the island. She is portrayed as a typical "girl next door" and does most of the laundry and cooking with some help from Ginger.

~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gilligan%27s_Island_characters

Of the entire cast - Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) recieved the most fan mail. In fact, she received twice as many fan letters as her co-star Tina Louise, who played Ginger.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/28/22 11:16 AM
I'm not very creative anymore. I spend time organizing and sorting files on my computer.
I do that best when I'm alone.

Back when I was really into expressing myself I delved into many mediums, both standard artistic and natural creativity like trailblazing and bridge building in the woods.

When I was into personal expressionism I loved creating with an audience and most of the time others on-going assessments drove me to try new things and reach higher states. I believe its the 'teacher' in me that did that.

As a mechanic, later in life, I was well-known as an innovating streamliner. I reworked wiring and hoses and other components to make repair and troubleshooting easier on the mechanic.
I made charts and posters and even put together an in-house handbook for the tech library.

My creativity was driven by other's most of my life. When I became disabled and was forced into seclusion my artistic creativity dried up. I no longer have a need or desire to impress others with my art.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/28/22 11:02 AM
I'm a lil confused at the intent of your thread?

Are you seeking stories which explain scientific epiphany?
Like the apple falling on Newton's head and gravity is explained? (Which is not what happened at all)

Are you looking for folklore which exemplifies an epiphany?

In reality very few scientific break-thrus start with an epiphany.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/28/22 10:35 AM
As far as people are considered, I believe 'Good' & 'Evil' are both labels and sentiments.

People tend to try to quantify and assess the reality of their lives to either extreme...good or evil.

Some people value the opinion of others over their direct experience, They are told "This is good...This is evil". They trust these labels to such a degree it becomes their sentiment.

Some people value their life experience over the labels of others. Their sentiment is based on how they assessed the condition of their own experience.

Some people develop their sentiment from a combination of the two extremes. What they experience + what they are told.

In life we experience negative and positive results to our actions and decisions.
If we make wise decisions for our own life we tend to see those conditions as "Good".
When we make poor decisions for our life we tend to see those conditions as "Evil".

Its common to attribute Good & Evil to objects, places and conditions in our lives.
The more this is done, the higher the sentiment.

There is no good or evil in places, things or conditions except that which we force upon the reality as we perceive it at that time and the lasting impression of that perception as our lives progress.

If you choose poorly and marry the wrong person it doesn't mean every person of that gender is like that person.

If you choose poorly and buy a car that doesn't fit your needs, it doesn't mean every car from that manufacturer is poorly built.

If one of your childhood friends is afraid of a certain house, it doesn't mean that house or even that type of house is always scary.

If you grew up surrounded by psychological abuse then you marry a mental abuser it doesn't mean everybody is an abuser.

If you go to a free dating website and choose poorly you get poor results.

If you date someone based on your sexual needs only, don't expect them to make a good life partner.

The sentiment of good & evil saturate our life assessment. Much of that is delusional because its based on what we believe instead of the reality as it occurs.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 03/24/22 12:58 PM
So guys, who was your favorite?

And to the gals...
Willy, Jonas, Thurston or Roy?

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/23/22 08:43 PM
Favorite?
rofl
Impossible question!
There are just too many really good ones...

I do keep certain movies ready to watch at anytime... Some of them, no particular order and for a number of different reasons:

American Ultra (2015)
Line of Duty (2019)
Super Troopers 1 (2001)
Free Guy (2021)
Chips (2017)
Time Trap (2017)
Baywatch (2017)
County Line (2017)
Hitman 1 Agent 47 (2007)
Hitman 2 Agent 47 (2015)
Togo (2019)
Rampage (2018)
Avatar Extended Collectors Edition (2009)
Dune Part 1 (2021)
Paul (2011)
The Tomorrow War (2021)
Transcendence (2014)
The Odd Couple 2 (1998)
Red 1 (2010)
Red 2 (2013)
Jumanji 2 Welcome the Jungle (2017)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)
Captain Marvel (2019)
Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)
Gamera 2 Attack of Legion (1996) ~ Lake Texarkana Redneck Dub
Godzilla King of the Monsters (2019)
Gojira (1954)
King Kong (2005)
Innerspace (1987)
Heavy Metal (1981)
Laid To Rest (2009)
The Revenant (2015)
The Medallion (2003)
Humanoids From the Deep (1980)
Dirty Harry (1971)
Carry On Sergeant (1959)
The Last Witch Hunter (2015)
The Ref (1994)
Gladiator (1992)
Platoon (1986)
Audition (1999)
Hellfighters (1968)
The Green Berets (1968)
Man VS (2016)
Rampage 2 Capital Punishment (2014)
The Finest Hours (2016)
The Huntsman: Winter War (2016)
Smoke Jumpers (1996)
Kill Command (2016)
Labyrinth (1986)
Urge (2016)
Charlie's Farm (2014)
Old Yeller (1957)
Jason Bourne (2016)

Plus many more...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/23/22 08:31 AM
2099: The Soldier Protocol (2019) d arquette k rae 3.5 scifi super soldier
A Day to Die (2022) b willis 3.0
After Yang (2021) c farrell j tunersmith 6.5 ai scifi
Alter Ego (2021) e roberts 3.0 ai robot
Apparitions (2021) s davis c oconnor 3.5 cursed
Black Crab (2022) n rapace d dencik a opheim 5.5 post apoc
Blacklight (2022) l neeson a quinn tj smith 4.5 fbi action
Broadcast (2022) e roberts s blake 3.5 genetic scifi
Bull Shark (2022) t hallum 3.0 shark
Clean (2020) a brody g fleshlre r merritt 5.5 hitman
Crabs! (2021) k carley r craighead 4.5 horseshoe crabs
Deathstalker (1983) r hill b benton r booker 4.5 fantasy magic
Deep Water (2022) b affleck a dearmas t letts 5.5 mystery drama
Ditched (2021) m sila k loranger l lopez 5.0 survival horror
Dog (2022) c tatum a haas r mclaughlin 6.5 road trip comedy
Dracula: The Original Living Vampire (2022) j herbert 1.3
Entropy (2022) m nieman 3.0 monster
Frankenstein 90 (1984) j rochefort e mitchell 4.5
Frankenstein Created Bikers (2016) j bryaqnt t risk 5.5
Gasoline Alley (2022) b willis 3.0 action cop
Ghosts of the Ozarks (2021) t hobson p morris 4.0 civ war ghosts
Girl in the Shed: The Kidnapping of Abby Hernandez (2022) 5.0 horror drama kidnap
Glasshouse (2021) j alexander k harris a pearce 5.5 post apoc toxin
Habit (1995) l fassenden m snaider a beall 4.0 succubus demon
Hunting Souls (2022) s mabrey a turner 4.0 demon
In Search of Tomorrow (2022) 5hr documentary
In the Spider's Web (2007) l henriksen 3.0 spider
Insectula! (2015) p pilla a cezanne h matthews 4.5 giant mosquitoes
Last Survivors (2014) hl richardson b strewart m charles 5.0 post apoc survival
Last Survivors (2021) dv acker a silverstone s moyer 4.5 survival
Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop (2021) k grammer l bangay 5.5
Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis (1991) r thomas d caruso 6.5
Moon Crash (2022) j london 2.0 syfy
Nightmare Alley (2021) b cooper c blanchett t collette 7.0 crime drama
Nightride (2021) m dunford j ribeiro g jordon 6.0 crime drama
One Way (2006) t schweiger ll smith s roberts 6.0 crime drama
Panama (2022) c hauser m gibson 3.4 action soldier
Phantom of the Opera (1943) n eddy s foster c rains 6.5
Project: 'Gemini' (2022) e koreshkov 3.5 scifi space monster
Pursuit (2022) j cusack 3.0 action cop
Raging Fire aka Crossfire (2021) d yen n tse l qin 6.5 action cops wsubs
River of Death (1989) m dudikoff r vaughn d pleasence 4.0 jungle action
Scream (2022) n campbell c cox d arquette 6.5
Shadowchaser (1992) m kove m foster f zagarino 4.5 terrorist robot
Shattered (2022) c monaghan f grillo j malkovich 4.0 survival action
Shut In (2022) r qualley j horowitz l vandette 7.0 survival horror
Smash-Up on Interstate 5 (1976) r conrad sb allen b ebsen 6.0 disaster local
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) t holland zendaya b cumberpatch 7.5
Student Body (2022) c camargo m hernandez 4.5 kids against school horror
Take Back the Night (2021) e fitzpatrick a gulner 4.0 monster attack
Tethered (2022) a paul k ferguson j laufree 5.5 creature feature
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) m burnham e fisher 5.0
The 355 (2022) j chastain p cruz b fan 4.5 cia action
The Adam Project (2022) r reynolds m ruffalo 6.5 time travel
The Color of Magic (2008) t prachett d jason t curry 7.0 discworld
The Colossus of Rhodes (1961) r calhoun l massari g maechal 5.5 giant sword & sandal
The Curse of the Werewolf (1961) c evans o reed y romain 6.5
The Cursed (2021) b holbrook k reilly 6.0 demon
The Electric Man (2022) j rowan t sizemore 4.5 scifi mind
The Fourth Musketeer (2022) s cronin 3.5
The Hunting (2021) a cole 3.0 werewolf
The Hyperions (2022) c elwes p mitchell e tan 6.0 superpower titan badge
The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild (2022) 4.0
The King's Man (2021) R fiennes g arterton r ifans 6.5
The Last Mark (2022) a fast s doyle 4.0 assassin action
The Legend of Jack and Jill (2021) j barker st cohen b fletcher 5.0
The Long Night (2022) s taylorcompton ng funk 3.5 cult horror
The Most Dangerous Game (1932) f wray j mccrea l banks 7.0 man hunt horror
The Night Stalker (1972) d mcgavin c lynley s oakland 7.5 vampire
The Night Strangler (1973) d mcgavin ja pflug s oakland 7.5 witchcraft
The Philly Kid (2012) mj white n mcdonough s butler 5.7 mma
The Pilot: A Battle for Survival (2021) d brach m emelyanov 6.0 ww2 w subs
The Requin (2022) a silverstone 1.5 survival disaster storm
The Reunion (2022) d rosenbery a modica c ronzetti 5.5 drama look
They Live in the Grey (2022) m krusiec k kirby 5.0 supernatural entity
Triassic Attack (2010) s brand 3.0 syfy skelton dinos
Tsunambee (2015) s pederson 1.5 syfy
Unearthed (2007) l goss e vaugier b garrett 5.0 alien cave creature
Village of the Giants (1965) t kirk r howard 3.5 scifi mutants
WarHunt (2022) m rourke j rathbone 4.0 ww2 action war
Werewolf Castle (2021) p lofsgard 3.5 werewolf
West Side Story (2021) a elgort r zegler a debose 7.5 dance drama
White Fang 1 (1991) e hawke km brandauer jed 6.5 dog adventure
White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf (1994) s bairstow c craig a harrington 5.5

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/22/22 02:17 PM
Just came across streams for the Green Hornet TV show and its movies.

The car is known as The Black Beauty and boy she is a beauty.

TV Show
1966 Imperial Crown
http://www.imcdb.org/v002004.html

2011 Film

http://greenhornet.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Beauty

:thumbsup:

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/21/22 12:49 PM
Mine does that.
Its cursor controlled.
To slow the speed only move the mouse a lil bit.
If you click on anything you lose the scroll, thats normal.

It takes a bit of getting used to (you can acutually scroll a whole page by setting the speed and letting go of the mouse)...try it.

The further you move the mouse the faster it will scroll and in that direction only - till it hits the end of the page.

To stop the scroll, just tap a mouse button.

More info:
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001495.htm

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/21/22 09:16 AM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Mon 03/21/22 09:17 AM
Reading M2 forums
Editing the Monster wiki
Posting streaming links for movies, TV shows and music on my forum

Getting ready to take a break and whip up some chicken salad for sammiches for lunch.

Gotta go buy a foil pan to cook my dinner ham

Gotta make some business phone calls

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 03/21/22 08:51 AM
(New mouse)
Is it possible your old mouse had a side scroll feature which scrolled horizontally by tilting the wheel sideways? (I've had such a mouse before)

My current mouse does not have such a feature, it rolls and clicks but no side scroll tilt.
In order for me to get side scroll I must first click down on the wheel till the cursor turns to a circle with a dot and two arrows, then I move my mouse for auto scroll vertical or horizontal, click the mouse again to exit auto scroll.
I use auto scroll to read large volumes of text.

The side tilt wheel can usually be found on a multi-function gaming mouse.
It can also be found on basic+ mouse models which are usually included in the higher end manufacturer computers (Tower/Mouse/Keyboard)

See the arrows next to the wheel?

Common mouse properties when mouse is equipped.

To figure out if there is a mouse or settings problem, first look to see if there are two little arrows next to the mouse wheel.
If so, see if you can push the wheel sideways each direction (you should feel definite movement in each side direction).
If so, check the property box for side scroll settings in the control panel.
Or...
Go to Control Panel (Show Icons)>Device Manager:
Scroll down to Mice and other pointing devices and click the little arrow next to it.
It should show your mouse or mice in a pulldown list.
Rt Click your mouse and select update drivers or choose properties then find drivers tab and choose update drivers.
Let windows search for new drivers, then follow the screen prompts.

Think of hardware drivers as the engine that makes the hardware run. Many times there are multiple drivers for each hardware and often different hardware share the same drivers.

If the mouse is equipped with a side scroll wheel and updating drivers doesn't work you can try a driver rollback or uninstalling the device then unplugging the mouse and plug it back in to let windows install the drivers.

What likely happened is your old mouse had a side scroll wheel but your new mouse does not.
If that is the case, you can buy a side scroll mouse to test that theory (they are not really expensive). Just look for the little arrows near the wheel before you buy it. <|>

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 03/16/22 11:59 AM
Hate ta break it to ya but people are animals, certainly not plants...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 03/15/22 04:33 PM

In the grand scheme of reality does it really matter?

Oh, with most issues we know that in the grand scheme of everything it doesn't matter.
But knowing that doesn't make an issue go away. If that was the case all psychologists, coaches, and therapists would be out of work and the whole of mankind would be healed instantly. You could probably do away with doctors and medicine too. Cos in the grand scheme of everything it is meaningless.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way...

What you seem to be hinting at is insecurity and narcissism.
At times in my youth, I was plagued by both.
Now I am secure in my own essence and have no need or will to entertain such thoughts.
In the grand scheme of things (in my life right now) I care not for such matters.

We all have strengths and flaws according to our own nature. To elevate or detract from someone else's value does them (and me) injustice.

However, If I ever meet someone who doesn't poop or has true, pure attraction, I might change my stance.

Being secure in oneself means you need no validation from anyone else.
May you find someone who can accept you as you are. Try to do the same with them.