Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 12:08 PM
maybe they like older men .. or they could be scammers - take your pick.

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 12:07 PM
Good luck finding a "perfect girl" maybe they hang out with the perfect men !?
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 12:06 PM
The patch really worked for me -he problem was I was "wired for sound" all the time. I never gained weight either - I actually lost 15 lbs!

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 12:01 PM

because women rely on their husbands, men need to be responsible for famlily and I think taking charge is basis of marriage.

Utter rubbish! I NEVER relied on my ex to take responsibility of me. It was an equal partnership. Your views are very old fashioned.

I agree delightful - I don't need a man to "take care of me" I want a partnership with someone who views woman as being equal to men - they are out there - however, they can be card to find !

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 03:18 AM
Good Luck! laugh

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 05:26 AM
"Fisher King " with Jeff Bridges,Mercedes Ruel and Robin Williams

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:07 AM

How to impress a girl

whoa

I usually just lick my eyebrows.

eeeew!laugh

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:04 AM
I think that your profile looks great ! I like your sense of humor & I love the figurine.

Good luck to you in your search. happy

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:46 PM

I don't believe any of this is in the bible, but rather just passed down censorious puritanical beliefs that have been held onto by some churches (religions) out there that want to control their followers out of guilt or fear that they won't be worthy to attain everlasting life in heaven. Just sayin'

Bingo! Most people tend to forget that the Bible, though it is considered the word of God was written by many different people over an extended period of time. It's not meant to be read literally.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:34 PM

I was going to start a new topic. But, I get a lot of guys who say on their profile that they are looking to get married. When I read the profile, they are separated. What's up with that?

It probably means the they are looking to replace the" old wife" before they get a new one!
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:32 PM

Chris I'm really glad that works for you. I tried to do that. I told them that I liked the environment and animals. But told them that I didn't want to shovel ****. All day. I said I know that **** has to be shoveled, and I will shovel it for half of the day. I though this seemed reasonable. They assured me, that there would be no shoveling of ****. I was offered 2 places. 1 was litter picking by the canal. I declined this, as I knew 2 people who had met doing exactly the same thing. They were however doing it for community service, which is a punishment given by the courts instead of going to jail. The other was with a family who bred guinea pigs and had other animals. They just wanted me to spend all day mucking everything out, then go home. They made money by selling the guinea pigs and charging for taking to show them at schools. I declined .

I'm not really sure what you are talking about - I meant volunteering as a way to deal with
loneliness and"getting outside of yourself " not as a way to meet a potential partner.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:05 PM

Hi.. to everyone....

I'm just curious on how everyone copes with being alone... I'm sure we all have certain things we do to keep the loneliness at Bay keep our minds off the fact that we are alone....like having the TV on for company... perhaps reading a book or even posting on here... maybe you go visit family and friends... I've never been really good at being alone by myself... I'm coming to realize that now...lol.. I was raised in a rather large family somebody always around to keep you company.... and in my marriage we had children.. and there was also the house to look after.. always things to do...but now.. I find with just myself to take care of... it sometimes gets hard to keep my mind off the fact that I am alone...
Not always! just sometimes.. those moments when there's no one to talk to or nothing good on TV... do you ever feel like Geez Louise I really need to meet some people or find somebody to date.... or develop some Hobbies... I'm sure most of us have been.. at this point at one time or another.. and some of you have moved past that feeling... of loneliness... does it ever go away?.. how do you cope with going it alone. ?

You're asking some interesting questions... I live alone and sometimes it does get lonely .. for me, one way of coping with loneliness outside of hobbies is to give back... volunteering for a cause you believe in - just a thought.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:01 PM
laugh Either that or they're lazy!

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 11:30 AM
Acid, booze, and ***
Needles, guns, and grass
Lots of laughs
Lots of laughs
Everybody's saying that hell's the hippest way to go well
I don't think so, but I'm
Gonna take a look around it though ....

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 11:23 AM
Another one bites the dust.....

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 11:22 AM

I've never met anyone in person from this site, but I have met several guys from other sites.
And yes, they actually did represent themselves honestly, much to my surprise.

Funny story - one guy whom I met took a toothpick out of his pocket after dinner, cleaned his teeth, and then put the toothpick back in his pocket!

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 11:10 AM
Edited by chris2460 on Fri 02/15/19 11:13 AM
:thumbsup:

to the poster - not that's there's anything wrong with it, but most women want more than a 1 night stand.

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 02:31 AM

It seems Reincarnation explains phenomena like Homosexuality, Birth Marks, Unusual Phobias in children, Exceptional Talents in people and some other attributes that science hasn't yet explained.

So, what's your understanding on Reincarnation? Why do we come to life again and again?

i still think a lot of are memory is wiped out of us by are parents
cause a lot of kids remember names , area's , places , etc etc etc that they could have no idea about

i have thought about this many times before

why do we come back
cause we didn't learn the first time
cause we want to experiance life again
cause its fun
the list goes on and on

and yes i agree it does explain a lot but all so leaves a lot of unanswered as well

it runs along those lines of the Que. " why am i here? "

lol here is another off the wall thought for you
you know how bad the world is and all the unthinkable's going on this ball of mud
what if we are all ready in hell and we are working are way out of it ? : )

I agree this world is gradually becoming more and more disorderly...which is again similar to the concept of entropy in thermodynamics, that disorder can only increase in an isolated system.

But, my question is, why is the science fraternity not willing to accept it as a phenomenon and going ahead understanding it?

its not uncommen
science is more of a we can do it over and over again to get the same outcome , there forth makes it fact (in there eyes)
since many dont remember there past lives (or joke at it for that matter) how would you go about proving it

I agree with you but the science fraternity refutes the phenomenon itself. They don't seem to acknowledge the evidence what some scientists have gathered till now.

My point is..if you cannot prove or understand something, just don't turn your face away from it and ignore its existence. One needs to endeavor understanding it till you can prove it.

Very good point.

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 11:02 AM

And I'd like to add.......no naked torsos. Put a shirt on guys!

Amen to that!:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 11:55 AM
strawberry shortcake with your partner...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25