Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 11:53 AM
I'm riding in my car, I turn on the radio, you're holding me close, I just say no...

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 12:10 PM
I'm crazy about bubblers! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:53 AM

Your profile is ok but I would remove the line about the scammers. Everyone knows there are those here.

I agree with poetry. No need to ask about scammers in your profile. If you were really bothered by them, you would not have stayed since you joined in 2015.

I think your short profile captured your character well. You have several photos which is one way of proving you are the person in the photos. IMO the naked one is not necessary though.

Happy New Year!
happy waving

I agree about th naked photo unless you're looking for a friend with benefits! laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/19/19 09:40 AM
shock the monkey!

no photo
Mon 01/07/19 01:45 AM

Chocolate then sex, then chocolate, then sex, then chocolate, then sex, then chocolate

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 01/04/19 04:14 AM

I resent that remark. I do not look for a man with resources that i can steal. I do look for ones who can resource himself as well I do myself.
Most of the men I have talked to on these sites wants money from me since they seem to think since I am an old single American woman then I have to be rich.
Scamming is gender nutrial so please do not lump all women into one group. I don't do that to men.

Absolutely - I agree scamming is gender neutral!laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/19 01:50 PM
Peter Gabriel "Shaking the Tree" from the Secret World Live film.

no photo
Sat 12/08/18 09:38 AM
it's red flag for me - especially if they've never had a long term relationship and they're over 50.

no photo
Sat 12/08/18 05:15 AM
Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night

He was sometime to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice

I did not believe the information
just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
"Son," he said "Grab your things,
I've come to take you home."

This song always put me in a great mood.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 03:52 AM

Just got another friend request:

ME: Why do you want to be friends with me?
HIM: Yes
ME: Do you Read English?
HIM: ____________ (no answer) I don’t think it is in the script

laugh laugh laugh I seem to get a lot of scammers from Canada I asked one of the if they spoke French
( I asked him in French - that got rid of him quick - of course the joke woud have been on me if he had
answered me in French seeing I don't speak it. laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/30/18 03:26 AM
The Shining - good ole JACK Nicholson - no one does it better!

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 01:51 AM

I just scanned through this entire topic, and I notice one thing that no one has brought. So, I'd like to get all of your opinions on it.

Do you think our economic policies might focus too much on big business rather than building up small businesses?

I mean, think about it on all levels -- local, state, and federal. What builds the most stable economy? Don't policies that focus on big business "place all eggs in one basket", so to speak?

What happened to creating a more diversified economy in the wake of the Cold War and the reduction in defense contracts?

Does Trump's tax bill do anything to help promote small businesses, the businesses which actually build a more stable economy and tax base from the local level and up? Or are we just going to continue heading down the path of looking to big business to create all jobs, services, and tax revenues?

Of course we are with someone like Trump in office the biggest tax cuts have gone to the biggest and
most profitable companies. - now how on earth does that profit the average worker? With Trump in office the richer are only going to get richer and the poor are going to get poorer - off topic, but I'd like to know whatever happened to the Sherman Anti Trust Laws?!

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 01:36 AM

Tax cuts help small business. I have a friend who works on planes for people who make big $$ working for big business. I have a friend with a small trucking company who hauls for small or large business.
Lots of people work for big business while starting their own business.
I'll be working overtime tomorrow and then working on rental property this weekend. My job at big business is providing the funding for materials for remodeling and to hire someone if I need help.
I have a friend who work for big business during the week and handyman in the evenings and weekends.

Yes, tax cuts do benefit small businesses - the problem is that the biggest tax cuts have gone to big businesses who don't necessary need the tax cuts and are not passing the money down to their employees. I think thats' the point the op was trying to make. The majority of the "big businesses" are making huge profits because the manufacturing is being done abroad where they can get cheap labor. Why do you think there's a decline in manufacturing in this country and many the big factories have closed? The bottom line is that a lot of these big businesses are just greedy, pure snd simple. If they weren't they'd be passing along the $ they've saved to their workers.

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 01:27 AM

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would.

In part,

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

From here.

http://www.newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800

President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill

In part,

It is clear that President Donald Trump is set to save millions if he signs the Republican tax plan, but exactly how much? Forbes crunched the numbers: It looks like up to $11 million a year from a single rule change.

From here,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/12/18/president-trump-could-save-11-million-a-year-from-new-tax-bill/#7c6ab7c12337

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly who benefited the most from trumps tax cuts!

the only people who cant see it are the ones who don't WANT to see it,and people who are so gullible that they actually BELIEVE all the ridiculously stupid lies that trump tells them that any reasonably intelligent 8 year old could see through.

what astounds me is how willing all of these trumpsters are to HAPPILY,and ENTHUSIASTICALLY support something that is OBVIOUSLY cutting their own throats!!!

but,now we know what Donald trump meant when he said 'I love uneducated people".

:thumbsup: Love your response....couldn't have said it better myself - goes to show that people hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe! happy

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 01:23 AM

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would.

In part,

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

From here.

http://www.newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800

President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill

In part,

It is clear that President Donald Trump is set to save millions if he signs the Republican tax plan, but exactly how much? Forbes crunched the numbers: It looks like up to $11 million a year from a single rule change.

From here,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/12/18/president-trump-could-save-11-million-a-year-from-new-tax-bill/#7c6ab7c12337

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly who benefited the most from trumps tax cuts!

the only people who cant see it are the ones who don't WANT to see it,and people who are so gullible that they actually BELIEVE all the ridiculously stupid lies that trump tells them that any reasonably intelligent 8 year old could see through.

what astounds me is how willing all of these trumpsters are to HAPPILY,and ENTHUSIASTICALLY support something that is OBVIOUSLY cutting their own throats!!!

but,now we know what Donald trump meant when he said 'I love uneducated people".

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 02:46 AM
I agree .. very nice profile with nice pics good luck in your search! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/20/18 08:31 AM

I think most government investigations, in the course of law, HAVE TO HAVE some documentation and evidence to proceed ....

what it will prove or disprove is the only question.

I like your new picture Miss Harmony! ( I haven't been on here in awhile)

no photo
Sat 10/20/18 08:29 AM
So happy for you - what a great story! I wish you both a lot of love & happiness!

no photo
Fri 10/05/18 05:32 PM
I loved Laurie Metcalf (from Roseanne)laugh as Sheldon's mother she was a hoot

no photo
Fri 10/05/18 05:30 PM

It's amazing people are jealous of Trump but want to critique every move he makes. What's even more amazing is they think Trump controls the weather. Since it was a cat 1, can libs stop complaining?

Why on earth would anyone be jealous of Trump? He's arrogant, self serving and so full of himself. He reminds me of the snake oil salesmen in Western Movies - just tell the people what they want to hear.
I couldn't stand Nixon in the 70's but at least he had the grace to admit when he was wrong.
what

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25