Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Wed 06/12/19 12:58 PM
Good point crystal. I like to cook and am an "ok" cook, but I have to follow a recipe. My brother on the other hand, is almost a gourmet cook and never follows a recipe. Drives me nuts! Maybe it's because he's a scientist? He told me it's just like chemistry. Still drives me nuts though. laugh

no photo
Sat 06/08/19 02:59 AM
I think that you are on the wrong site....... over here we call what you describe a hooker.

no photo
Sat 06/08/19 02:56 AM
very sexy - you should get a lot of responses ! slaphead

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 10:53 PM

:smile: :smile: :laughing:

I tell ladies all the time that I am 12 year old trapped inside a 45 year old man's body. laugh

That must really turn them on ! laugh

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 03:52 PM
you guys are hysterical - I can always count on the forums for a laugh!
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 11:31 AM
Good for you for sticking to your principles Unfortunately some men (and women) expect to have sex right away - a recipe for disaster in my book. slaphead

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 11:29 AM
I actually like to fish so it wouldn't be a turn off for me.

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 07:42 AM
don't mean to offend anyone but I think they're tacky - especially sleeves - I don't get why anyone would pay someone to inflict pain on them for the sake of a picture noway

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 01:31 PM
yeah, but better late than never! happy

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 01:30 PM
you're tooo funny - as in the words of David Bowie!! rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 01:25 PM

In our case it was far too late, 50 years, we had an amicable split ,a shame but now we are both a lot happier :smile:

wow - 50 yrs is a long time - but so glad that you had an amicable split happy

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 11:42 AM
just out of curiosity what's a "NSA" reationship - I'm not up with the lingolaugh

no photo
Mon 05/20/19 02:34 AM
So sorry to hear that source - glad that they were able to stop the woman - crazy! noway

no photo
Fri 05/17/19 02:15 AM

Monkeys are funny cept when they throw their poop at you...

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 01:24 PM
Don't think she's real freeboard looks like a computer generated pic to me.
Oh wait - is that what they call a BOT??!! noway

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 01:21 PM
lots of things but kindness and integrity is a must. also a good sense of humor and someone who shares some of my values & interests

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 01:17 PM
I think that you did the right thing too - she's your ex and unless you have kids I don't see any reason why you should have to communicate with her if you don't want to. I haven't talked ti my ex since the day we went to court. As mush as I had wanted kids I'm so glad that we didn't because I know I'll never have to see or talk to him again!

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 12:09 AM

How to impress a woman

Sincerely and subtly validate the delusions she holds dear to her identity that she's never spoken.

You know how to impress a man?
Sincerely and subtly stroke his ego and assuage his insecurities without directly referencing them.

just a wee bit bitter maybe....

no photo
Mon 05/13/19 12:01 AM

I'm the past I dated a woman who was into crystals & such. I can tell you it's a bad idea to date or marry anyone but a devout Christian if you're one.

Not only Christian but make sure they're not lukewarm. I knew another girl who I dated in my teens 14 years ago, she would say dirty things & was only "Christian" by going to church.
I left her because I didn't need temptation. We Christians should never put a stumbling stone in front of anyone.

I find the hard part of finding a woman now that I'm 30 is that so many women aren't devout in their faith, men too of course.

I seek a woman who'd go out with me, but put God before me. If I marry if still want her to love God more than myself. The lack of people who'd do that makes finding a partner very difficult. We should only date Christian people, & they should be devout too.

This world, with it's perverted ways, making God a joke, has caused the amount of fish in the sea to decrease drastically.

But don't despair! Pray that if God wills for you to marry as part of His plan in your life, He'll beat the odds & deliver you to a good partner, eventually a spouse.

So don't be saddened. God can overcome it all & strange a meeting against all the odds! Praise The LORD! For He delivers us through any storm.

I understand your point of view but I'm a bit bothered by your narrow mindedness-
"We Christians should never put a stumbling stone in front of anyone."
"We should only date Christian people, & they should be devout too."

I'm a Christian & I'm bothered by your use of the collective "we". I was taught that God loves everyone - that it doesn't matter what color, creed or faith. Didn't Christ welcome everyone?- the sinner, the beggar & the leper, the rich & the poor? No offense but considering Christ's teachings
you viewpoint sounds a bit hypocritical and didactic.

no photo
Sun 05/12/19 11:44 PM

Topic: Where are the real women at?

Answer: The real women are out seeking men who aren't just wanting sex.

Welcome anyway.

Great response!.....rofl rofl rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25