Community > Posts By > dewdrew

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:21 PM
12:33-37 Men's language discovers what country they are of, likewise what manner of spirit they are of.

The heart is the fountain, words are the streams. A troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring, must send forth muddy and unpleasant streams.

Nothing but the salt of grace, cast into the spring, will heal the waters, season the speech, and purify the corrupt communication.

An evil man has an evil treasure in his heart, and out of it brings forth evil things.

Lusts and corruptions, dwelling and reigning in the heart, are an evil treasure, out of which the sinner brings forth bad words and actions, to dishonour God, and himself and hurt others.

Keep constant watch over ourselves, our tongues, our actions towards others that we may walk repsecting all things and speak words agreeable to the character of Christ.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:11 PM
Mark 3:20-30; Luke 11:14-23; 12:10)

Then a demon-possessed man who was blind and unable to talk was brought to him. Jesus healed him so that the man could speak and see. All the crowds were amazed and kept saying, “This man isn't the Son of David, is he?”

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man drives out demons only by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons.”

(Jesus)He knew what they were thinking and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is destroyed, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
So if Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How, then, can his kingdom stand? (ya didnt know satan has his own ruling kingdom?) If I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your own followers drive them out? That is why they will be your judges!
But if I drive out demons by the(HOLY GHOST) Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you. (CHRIST and the HOLLY GHOST working as GOD)
How can someone go into a strong man's house and carry off his possessions without first tying up the strong man? Then he can ransack his house.
“The person who isn't with me is against me, and the person who isn't gathering with me is scattering. So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven, but blasphemy against the (HOLY)Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man(JESUS) will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.”

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:01 PM
All of GODS creations serve his desire and higher purpose! All things, all creatures, all planets, all universes, all galaxies, all atoms, all laws of nature, all of time, all good, all evil, all light, all darkness.......does anyone not get it yet?

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:57 PM
(Mark 8:11-12; Luke 11:29-32)
Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Jesus, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
But he replied to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves a sign. Yet no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah, because just as Jonah was in the stomach of the sea creature for three days and three nights, so the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.

The Return of the Unclean Spirit
(Luke 11:24-26)
“Whenever an unclean spirit goes out of a person, it wanders through waterless places looking for a place to rest but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will go back to my home that I left.’ When it arrives, it finds it empty, swept clean, and put in order.
Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and settle there. And so the final condition of that person becomes worse than the first. That's just what will happen to this evil generation!”

(Luke 6:43-45)
“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree rotten and its fruit Rotten, because a tree is known by its fruit. You children of serpents! How can you say anything good when you are evil?
The mouth speaks about what overflows from the heart. A good person brings good things out of a good treasure house, and an evil person brings evil things out of an evil treasure house.
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give an account for every thoughtless word they have uttered, because by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:44 PM
...in time of great threat of DEATH!

Acts of Paul; Thecla, was a native of Iconomium who was so impressed by the preaching of St. Paul on virginity that she broke off her engagement to marry Thamyris, a very well off man, to live a life of virginity, and to learn of Pauls teachings. She was dragged to the ruling counsel and sentenced to death for not marrying as was the law for all females. Paul was ordered to be scourged and banished from the city for his teaching. Thecla was ordered burned to death at the stake in public. GOD had mercy on her and when a great storm came it extinguished the flames, and she escaped to Paul and went with him to Antioch.
There again she was condemned to death in the arena. All for resisting Syriarch Alexander whom kidnaped her, for he was also rich and powerful and whom wished to marry her. But again GOD stepped in, and she escaped, when the female beasts kept the male beasts from doing any harm to her. She rejoined Paul at Myra in Lycia, dressed as a boy, and was commissioned by him to preach the Gospel. Her choice was to learn the word and preaching of Paul about GOD and bucked the beliefs of the present day church and the world views of what a womens role was to be. GOOD FOR HER!

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:30 PM
And how will we occupy our time in this new order of life? The Scriptures tell us that in addition to engaging in united worship of God, we will serve (Rev. 22:3) and reign with Christ (Rev. 20:6; 22:5)

(1 John 2:28). Peter wrote that it was possible for us to enter Heaven triumphantly, or in a "stumbling" fashion (2 Pet. 1:10-11).
Jesus did say that in His kingdom "many who are first shall be last, and the last first" (cf. Matt. 19:30)

What is the nature of the reward that may be won or lost? Many passages speak of our heavenly reward in terms of the responsibility with which we will be entrusted by God when we reign with Christ in the new heaven and new earth. In Jesus' parable of the talents, He spoke of rewarding those who had been faithful by putting them "in charge of many things" in His kingdom (Matt. 25:21 23). In another place He spoke of putting some of us in places of authority over cities in His kingdom (Luke 19:17,19). To those who had stood by Him in His earthly trials, Jesus promised to place them "on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel" in His future kingdom, as well as to seat them at His side at His table (Luke 22:28-30)!

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:22 PM

Paul wrote: "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us" (Rom. 8:18). The glory to come will be immeasurably greater than the depth of any sorrow we may know today!

(2 Cor. 4:17). The very qualities and virtues that will fit us for Heaven are today being woven into our soul through the many afflictions of our present life . . . freeing us from the bonds of self-indulgence, creating in us a heart of compassion for others, and prodding us to draw ever closer to the One whose presence we shall enjoy for eternity to come

On every side we hear the message that the "good life" consists in the accumulation of material possessions, the acquisition of power, or the enjoyment of sensual pleasure. Scripture does encourage us to enjoy the many good things of life with which we may be blessed (1 Tim. 6:17); but the hope of Heaven should remind us that this world and all that is in it is passing away, that its glory is for only a season (1 John 2:15 17), that we truly are "strangers and aliens" in this world (1 Pet. 2:11).

Finally, the hope of Heaven transforms our perspective on death. The Scriptures nowhere
teach that as believers we are immune from or should deny the reality of the sorrow that death can bring. But in Christ, we share in His victory over death! We grieve, but we grieve not as those who have no hope (1 Thess. 4:13), rather as those who are certain of our reunion with loved ones who have gone before, of receiving a glorious body that will never weaken or decay, of entering a wonderful new life beyond our fondest dreams, and of forever being with the Lord!

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:06 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Sun 10/19/08 06:07 PM
So many wonderfully smart people here, but do you know the story of JOB? This one story alone tells you enough to know where we stand as humans, how and why GOD is all powerful, why satan desires to hate GOD and his creation, powers and goodness, and why our understanding of the simplest things are muddled at best. Don't be so arrogant as to not go and read it?

"There was an extremely pious man named Job. He was very prosperous and had seven sons, and three daughters. Constantly fearing that his sons may have sinned and "cursed God in their hearts" he habitually offered burnt offerings as a pardon for their sins.

The angels of heaven (literally, the Hebrew word translated as "Angels" means "the Sons of God") and Satan (literally, the Hebrew word means "the accuser" or "the adversary") present themselves to God. God asks Satan his opinion on Job, apparently a truly pious man. Satan answers that Job is only pious because he is prosperous. In order to test if Job would still be pious if he was stricken with poverty, God gives Satan permission to destroy Job's possessions and family.

All of Job's possessions are destroyed and all of his family are killed. Job does not curse God after this but instead shaves his head, tears his clothes and says "Naked I came out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return : the Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord" (Simplified).

As Job endures these calamities without reproaching Divine Providence, Satan solicits permission to afflict his person as well, and God says, "Behold he is in your hand, but don’t touch his life." Satan, therefore, smites him with dreadful boils, and Job, seated in ashes, scrapes his skin with broken pottery. His wife prompts him to "curse God, and die" but Job answers, "Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all of this, Job doesn't sin by cursing God.

In the meantime, only three of Job's friends come to visit him in his misfortune — Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite. A fourth, Elihu the Buzite, first begins talking in chapter 32 and bears a distinguished part in the dialogue; his arrival is not noted. The friends spend 7 days sitting on the ground with Job, without saying anything to him because they see that he is suffering and in much pain. Job at last breaks his silence and "curses the day he was born".

...now, go read the rest of the story!

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:04 PM
So many smart people, but do you know the story of JOB? This one story alone tells you enough to know where we stand as humans, how and why GOD is all powerful, and why our understanding of the simplest things are muddled at best. Don't be so arrogant as to not go and read it?

There was an extremely pious man named Job. He was very prosperous and had seven sons, and three daughters. Constantly fearing that his sons may have sinned and "cursed God in their hearts" he habitually offered burnt offerings as a pardon for their sins.

The angels of heaven (literally, the Hebrew word translated as "Angels" means "the Sons of God") and Satan (literally, the Hebrew word means "the accuser" or "the adversary") present themselves to God. God asks Satan his opinion on Job, apparently a truly pious man. Satan answers that Job is only pious because he is prosperous. In order to test if Job would still be pious if he was stricken with poverty, God gives Satan permission to destroy Job's possessions and family.

All of Job's possessions are destroyed and all of his family are killed. Job does not curse God after this but instead shaves his head, tears his clothes and says "Naked I came out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return : the Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord" (Simplified).

As Job endures these calamities without reproaching Divine Providence, Satan solicits permission to afflict his person as well, and God says, "Behold he is in your hand, but don’t touch his life." Satan, therefore, smites him with dreadful boils, and Job, seated in ashes, scrapes his skin with broken pottery. His wife prompts him to "curse God, and die" but Job answers, "Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all of this, Job doesn't sin by cursing God.

In the meantime, only three of Job's friends come to visit him in his misfortune — Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite. A fourth, Elihu the Buzite, first begins talking in chapter 32 and bears a distinguished part in the dialogue; his arrival is not noted. The friends spend 7 days sitting on the ground with Job, without saying anything to him because they see that he is suffering and in much pain. Job at last breaks his silence and "curses the day he was born".

...now, go read the rest of the story!

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:42 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Sun 10/19/08 05:50 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dead+sea+scrolls&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:41 PM
...yet the dead sea scrolls date from about 350 B.C. to 68 A.D. and were written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek; they contain Biblical and apocryphal works, prayers and legal texts and sectarian documents, mention the messiah, so the new testamant cant be a false book of the bible, as information in these writtings tie in together.

...lean not to your own understanding but read the bible, pray that your heart and mind is freed from the veil, and that the holy ghost comes into your soul that you to can gain real truth and real faith.

We are in the end times, and satan is decieving and taking as many souls as he can to hell with him.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:05 PM
Pretty much have to be straight and honest and communicate. Whats wrong with making your mate feel more secure by making love to them and flirting, a little extra attention towards him/her gos along ways. No games, just reassurance. Obviously something is a miss somewhere and needs to be faced by both in a positive way. And who needs, really, a friend of the opposite sex when your mate partner should be your number 1 in all things. If they arent then what is a miss in your life or personality? Time to take a check up from the neck up. And get your mate to give what you are desiring that may be missing in the relatiobship. Its all on the job training, okay. So many people seem to blame others and they need to check list themselves first.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 04:55 PM
When my wife left, and later thru her friend had dropped hints she wanted back and would I take her...i said fool me once shame on you and on you fool me twice shame on me.
Since it is the same work place stay repsectfull but dont go back or let him back into your heart. If you guys break up again and you still work together it wont be easy and usually the clicks at work will work against one of you later and it may become a hostile work place. Its human nature that either your a friend or an enemy. Most people cant be friends after a break up, and he left for reasons and with little communication evidently. So your incontrol of your destiny. Good for you was not good for him. He is looking for the familiar, but doesnt seem to weigh why / what it was he wasnt happy enough to stay, so hes probably only thinking with his second head. He screwed up, oh well.

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:44 PM
blasphemy have taken many men to hell and to those whom support such evil twisitng of gods truths. men have shown there stupidity for centuries. eternity is for all to see and live in, either in hell or in heaven......for thousands of years men have believed in god and gods and false idols and whorshipped trees and stones and money and their own egos. history has been written and re written. but the bare bones truths are still what they are. non believers, fence sitters and god fearing people all contemplate not religion but the very existense of a higher power... life is so short. we are born; we breath and we eat; we reproduce; we make things and we make war; we make laws and we break laws; we say we are good when we are evil to justify our morality or lack there of. and we die. believers no the judgement is at hand, tyhat life eternal is the promise and the truth. Christ is the bridge to gods grace and gift. how simple do you want it. be a toad and live and die. or be faithfull to the end and have eternity with god the creator of all.

in this world of mighty arrogant unforgiving men whom when they are very old have transfered their wealth to others away from the tax mans eyes and grasp, and **** on themselves in wheel chairs and say look high mighty i am and how smart i am. i sit slobbering on my self, smelling of yearn and fecies, here, still, pondering what is my next genius thought, even now, as i recgonize i am at the door step of death and hell.

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:22 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Wed 10/01/08 05:31 PM
progress with out god is impossible. as we can see the government that is leftists have demanded god be taking out of our existense and he is turning his back on this nation as this nation is being convined to turn its back on him and the nation is reaping its just rewards........slavery to the world banks owned by the communists/china/muslims of egypt, by our enemies which are all non christian nations. they will not stand by and be taken advantage of and they expect to be paid back for the oil we use and the loans to make war.

we no longer are a free nation and we are all so blinded by it all. and its all happened in less than 60 years, in 1 one generation, of greed and power grabbing militia and bankers.

keep the military busy as the financal power brokers control the purse strings.

kenedy tried to get us out of this mess by authorizing the printing of the silver certificates backed by silver, and was later shot and killed before the money could go to press and johnson killed it.

remember ross paroe?

remember dr paul

remember rome

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:22 PM
http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=2042

“We’re like the last of the Western democracies to be thinking this way,” Maher concluded. “It’s very hard to get anything done. It’s very hard for this country to advance, to progress. This is a skin I truly believe that we need to shed if mankind is going to go forward.”

progress to what?? all the american peoples gold and precious metals is gone to the federal reserve which are independant bankers.

all our homes are now owned by banks not by the people.

all our cars are owned by the bankers not the people.
and now all the debt everyone else created to finance these things are going to be forced thru taxpayer dollars to again pay off this debt,

everyone including the people that never created it in the first place.

how do you feel being debt free and having your tax dollars going to pay other peoples debts so the bankers can reap their profits???!!!

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:13 PM
oh my god women, cant you gey your head out of your but. terror is invented for the purpose of control by men in powewr. god women havent you learned anything from the wars that were created.. the bible says and when christ returns to rule, men will no longer make weapons of war. war is a choice...dah. terror is fear and the devils tool. and you republicans are so sucked up in over your heads. bush was just terrorized as he say in theat school reading to the small children knowing exactly what was happening and the men of war knew it was comming. bush doesnt run crap and the military and cia and federal reserve bankers run this country and want to rule all countries .... greed and power have gone on for thousands of years. god women wakew up and stop spuing the fear of satan. god is our lord and creator. whosa scared? im not. secular people like your self obviously believe that safety comes from the hands of men?! life and death is from evil terrorists and we all must give up our freedoms and financial strengths to rome our government to save us all. isnt that slavery all over again????? s l a v e r y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:00 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Wed 10/01/08 05:00 PM

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:00 PM
THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS BACKED BY THE TAXPAYER OR IT IS WORTHLESS. BACKING WAL STREET IS PAYING UP TO THE BANKERS AND MORTGAGE LENDERS WHOM SCREWED THEMSELVES PLAYING THIS BIG BOYS COMPETITIVE GAME OF CAPITALISM AND LOST BIG SO THAT FANIE MAY AND FREDDIE WONT TOTALLY GO UNDER AS WELL. THIS IS SOCIALISM AT ITS FINEST HOUR. STEAL MORE FROM THE POOR AND GIVE IT TO THE 1 PERCENT OF THE WEALTHIEST AGAIN. THESE FUNDS ARENT GOING TO HIT THE STREETS AND THE CREDIT CRUNCH WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE THE BANKS DONT TRUST ONE ANOTHER...PERIOD. LET THEY THAT PLAYED AND LOST, FALL. THE STRONG WILL BE ON TOP AND wILL BE LENDING AGAIN TO EVERYONE AND at REASONABLE RATES. LET FANNIE AND FREDDIE TAKE OVER THE DEEDS AND REFINANCE AND RENEGOTIATE THE LOANS ANMD ALL WILL BE FINE. LETS GET RID OF NAFTA AND STOP TRANSFERING our wealth over seas

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 04:38 PM
WISH I OWNED STOCK IN THE EYE GLASS WEAR BUSINESS. LOL. TYPICAL WOMEN IN DROVES ARE BUYING THOSE UGLY 50'S EYE WEAR TO LOOK LIKE THIS GOV OF ALASKA. MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. AND GUESS HOW MANY NEW BORNS ARE GOING TO BE NAMED AFTER HER AND HER KIDS THIS YEAR.....AND OVER THE NEXT 4 YEARTS IF MCCAINE IS ELECTED? OH BROTHER. THE DEVIL LEADS THE FELINES OF THIS WORLD STRAIGHT TO HELL IN THIS EAT THE APPLE AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GODS/GODESSES COMPLEX. WAKE UP WOMEN. GET A REAL LIFE WITH A HUSBAND AND THE TRUE GOD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST. DO NOT WORRY OF WHAT YOU WEAR AND OR EAT OR SLEEP UNDER, FOR DOES NOT GOD YOUR CREATOR TAKE CARE OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE AND EVERY CREATURE OF THE AIR AND OF EVERY HOOFED ANIMAL AND FISH IN THE OCEANS.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16